Who the fuck is bazo ?

Her spymaster mascot. FpVt68raAAEIBfX.jpeg1650022068596.png

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Why does everything happen while im asleep?
Apparently its not his fault for sending unsolicited cum pictures, it was all THE HACKER KNOWN AS 4CHAN.
View attachment 14520
View attachment 14521View attachment 14522
Edit, more context. This has made my morning very entertaining.
View attachment 14524
Discord is one of the worst things to happen to the human race, at least back in the day forums took someone with some knowledge to set up and weren't so easy to mantain, with discord any old deviant autist can create their own instant private forum to talk about all of the fucked up shit they want.
Can i just mention how much i hate the colored names too? Reminds me of a fucking p2p minecraft server for little kids with 15 tiers of donator ranks, i can't read anything without tempting a fucking seizure from all of this rainbow bullshit

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
Henry is a man of many talents and few braincells.

No, no. It has to be 'Henri'. Make it sound as egregiously French as possible.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Well, she did say she averages an accident per year. She's good until 2024.
She's also said that amazingly she's never at fault for any of the accidents occurring. She's just a bad luck car accident singularity.

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
View attachment 14528
Well that escalated faster than I expected.
Context? I'm trying to keep up with this but I'm not on trannycord and tbh didn't even realize there was a "fancord" on top of the official one until a couple days ago. Is Kurt still trying his "but she totally loved it!" shilling? I've noticed the clip of her when she just saw it on the tag keeps getting posted by the discord groomers but they leave off the part at the end when he sent the tts and she visibly cringed and ended stream less than a minute later.

Personally I hope jewbacorp channels niji energy and starts suing these retards lmao apparently sending unsolicited dick pics is a crime in gods chosen land.

I managed to get yeeted from /vt/ for posting this -
Screenshot_20230224-130551-557.png

Worth it :smugpipi:

tangourilla

Degen
Context? I'm trying to keep up with this but I'm not on trannycord and tbh didn't even realize there was a "fancord" on top of the official one until a couple days ago. Is Kurt still trying his "but she totally loved it!" shilling? I've noticed the clip of her when she just saw it on the tag keeps getting posted by the discord groomers but they leave off the part at the end when he sent the tts and she visibly cringed and ended stream less than a minute later.

Worth it :smugpipi:
Apologies. Pretty sure its one of the mods in the Idol Corp fan server. They are in voice chat and this one mentioned the server was reported. No doubt due to the "BOO BROS CUM INCIDENT."

The clip I saw she just kinda says "I made it" and moves on. Looks like she was just brushing it off during the stream. No idea what her actual reaction is to it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Sucks to see the coompocalypse happen here, because Yuko is talented as shit and can absolutely make it without relying on GFE or coombait. But hey, this is the Jar she climbed into on her own, time to uhhhhhhh get hotglued in it?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Apologies. Pretty sure its one of the mods in the Idol Corp fan server. They are in voice chat and this one mentioned the server was reported. No doubt due to the "BOO BROS CUM INCIDENT."

The clip I saw she just kinda says "I made it" and moves on. Looks like she was just brushing it off during the stream. No idea what her actual reaction is to it.
Good, although I'm sure they'll just scurry off and make a new one.
The "I made it" thing was her brushing it off, but then a couple minutes later he sent the tts and suddenly she ended stream and privated it quicker than I've ever seen a vod pulled. It's of course hard to tell since she's just a 2d anime model on screen but it really did look like she recoiled a bit when she read it, like a "seriously what the actual fuck" type reaction.

Fishman is probably feeling a bit smug at this point and maybe even glad he passed on hiring Rye.

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
I bring you Amiya Aranha art. I reencoded it from WebP to GIF. Amiya is right: WebP hate!
EDIT: Messed up frame disposal during the optimisation process, it should be fixed now. Thanks, @PassiveUnaggressive, for noticing!

Petals!! I couldn't get the floating animation to work...
buckopicnic.gif
Sauce

Last edited:

tangourilla

Degen
Good, although I'm sure they'll just scurry off and make a new one.
The "I made it" thing was her brushing it off, but then a couple minutes later he sent the tts and suddenly she ended stream and privated it quicker than I've ever seen a vod pulled. It's of course hard to tell since she's just a 2d anime model on screen but it really did look like she recoiled a bit when she read it, like a "seriously what the actual fuck" type reaction.
Ah, I didn't see that. I'm not a member. I only found out about her after finding her ASMR on holopirates during a Gura withdrawal. Now finding out about /k/ nuggetfest, grooming, underage drinking, passing on Rye, and all this recent shit. She seems like a time bomb hellbent on uppping her numbers. Which is a shame, I do like her stuff, just wish she would make sure not to cross into vshojo esque territory.

kestraline

Early Adopter
So whilst Pippa seems put off on streaming on kick.com after a guy got banned for a day for getting a blowjob on stream, it turns out there is indeed a well known VTuber using the platform.....Gawr Gura!
1677262986162.png

We have Gura at home...

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Ah, I didn't see that. I'm not a member.
Yuko is one of the easiest vtubers around to get gifted a membership for, because JasonDreams is determined to recruit more SEAnigs into the group and therefore gifts a ton of memberships, he and some others will regularly do 25-50 gifted memberships a stream

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So whilst Pippa seems put off on streaming on kick.com after a guy got banned for a day for getting a blowjob on stream, it turns out there is indeed a well known VTuber using the platform.....Gawr Gura!
View attachment 14531
We have Gura at home...
Turns out Gura does stream, huh? :^)

tangourilla

Degen
Yuko is one of the easiest vtubers around to get gifted a membership for, because JasonDreams is determined to recruit more SEAnigs into the group and therefore gifts a ton of memberships, he and some others will regularly do 25-50 gifted memberships a stream
Is Jason Dreams one of the Whales always superchatting Gura? The guys in the Idol Corp. fan server mentioned he scurried out of there after cum drama went down.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Is Jason Dreams one of the Whales always superchatting Gura? The guys in the Idol Corp. fan server mentioned he scurried out of there after cum drama went down.
Yep lol some of her creepiest orbiters are all chumbuds who left Gura while she was on break and swam out to shit up cleaner waters.

JasonDreams is retarded but I've never seen him actually push things overboard or too far, Fireholder is a creepy ass pedo who calls himself "ojisan" which should be enough to ban him from being around children, brain rot is a turbosperg and aspiring Henri clone and that's just touching on the most prominent and visible tards.

There are also some of her orbiters who followed her from her PL as Rye, and as much as I enjoy Yuko it will be amusing when the meltdowns start and people start rrats that one or more of them actually got to fuck her at nuggetfest or some shit.

Speaking of nuggetfest, the thought of a bunch of /k/ommandos in a concentrated area is truly some sickening and terrifying stuff. Can't even imagine the fucking stench.

paul

Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Commie metalsinger has a decent take for once, in context this is talking about the randy twitter dunking on Sinder's shitty song

Makes sense. I was actually subscribed to her before I figured out she was a commie because of the music. I believe she still has a decent taste in metal and other music so I’m willing to take her music opinions In good faith.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I'd like to dedicate this glorious and sorrowful numbered page to all the comrades that are no longer with us.
c051107378bbbe284b75100dfc360088-5933c54c3df78c08aba52512.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom