Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sena and Kerimara are continuing the homoerotic love quest known as A Way Out

EDIT: Sara is now also live, doing a 90's-themed karaoke

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yuko is currently in the process of creating more bronies via a MLP watch along..not only do I not have the mental fortitude to watch, I also kinda hate her now.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I aint watching this CWC pony shit Yuko, put on Escape from midnight castle! I got girl gamer overload going on anyways with Shiina and Pippa overlapping :shiinastare:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Got your message Joshua, thanks for giving Memaw a little money and thanks for being a simp, now stfu :medsmoremeds:
Pippa has never even once read a member message form me but I think it's because it expires and it doesn't save it as a SC or donation so it's just gone. It's fine.
Pippa gets so much shit that she ends up missing about 1/3 of all donations. Pretty sure that Membership messages are even lower on the list of priority messages to read. Its actually absurd how many superchats she gets. While not as high as Holo/Niji when it comes to the amount donated, she does get about twice as many superchats as those bigger talents. At this point she will probably have to take 1 day a week to just do a 3-4 hour superchat reading stream and honestly this will probably kill her inside because im sure she would want to do it as a sort of obligation she might feel to thanking the people but on the other hand its boring and tedious.

Lisa guerilla. Chat is supporting her while she holds back tears.

What happened? She seems to have deleted the VOD.

Let me translate:
"Guys please tell me i am an amazing person, i left my discord friends on read because i'm lazy and now they won't instantly respond to my repetitive annoying messages and i REALLY NEED THAT ATTENTION! If other people don't like me then i can't like myself! My sense of worth hinges on the worthless praise of internet strangers!"
More like "I am a shitty friend that doesn't respond to messages and here is my flimsy excuse". Could be just regular Cimrai attention-whoring or it could be that someone (or a few people) in her friend group complained. This woman seems like a train wreck. I'm surprised she's married and has kids.

Its like the 4th time they had one of these. Pass.

I want the :talentfreedom: to be able to clip whatever I want without having to deal with people telling me what to go for. Additionally, I don't think my editing is any good, I just add shitty images and cut shit together. Also, I should be getting a Vtuber model finished by mid-late April and I will release content of my own which will probably cut into my clipping time. Instead of doing 3-5 clips a week it will probably be doing something like 2.

Yuko had another twitter space today and while there was plenty of coombaity lewdshit, it was also full of some actually chill chatting and wholesome vibes. There were only 150 or so in chat so maybe that's why, but it was kinda cozy listening to this degenerate retarded 4chan zoomer talk about military stuff, planes, ships etc, hearing her gush about how cool helicopters are and how she is an A-10 enthusiast, it was nice. There were some comedic relief moments, a few retards tried to make them cringe but they were funny bits.

She also took about an hour long nap while on mic, she doesn't snore but she has that dumb little nasal breathing thing chicks do where they make a whistling honk shoo sound while sleeping - it was cute.

I didn't get a chance to listen to the whole thing, hopefully someone posts a gofile of it sometime soon because the 4chan icebox site is gay and I can't figure out how to download from there.

Edit - also, sorry guys, Ollie is a rirocon
View attachment 14472
I love the A-10. As for Ollie being a Riorocon. Nah Ollie is just a general Vtuber simp. Seen this girl even simp for 2 views. Really nice to see someone as big as her still take the time to enjoy the smaller creators and be supportive of them.

This popped up on my Youtube. So shes a Filipino Vtuber and I guess she is technically the "CEO" of the EIEN girls. Wonder how the whole thing will work out. The girls will debut this weekend and they are hovering at around the 1,000 sub mark. I wonder if she will push ads for them to get people more hyped up. I do like the designs and their voices.

1677206142606.png

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
What happened? She seems to have deleted the VOD.
Nothing bad happened, but she talked a little about struggling with loss at the moment without going into too much detail and she was listening to copyrighted music the whole time. Probably felt it was better to not keep the VOD up.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I aint watching this CWC pony shit Yuko, put on Escape from midnight castle! I got girl gamer overload going on anyways with Shiina and Pippa overlapping :shiinastare:
If she ever does a good military movie watch along or something I'm all in, hell I'll even watch normie shit tier Disney garbage if I have to, but I fucking refuse to allocate brain cells to anything MLP related. I don't even think Pippa is so cruel as to make her simps sit through such torture. (That was a joke I know Pippa is a very sweet natured rabbit at heart).

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
She's speaking English on twitter now! She's growing too powerful!

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Rrat fuckin dipped.

Hakos Bails.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
She's speaking English on twitter now! She's growing too powerful!

Her messed up collab with Uruka got nearly 1.2K views, Michiru usually averages 30-50 viewers. I hope this effort finally takes her subcount more towards the company average.

Speaking of numbers, did Streetshit-Neal do something? Vesper averaged 1.9k viewers on Fallout NV and now Selen is at 1.4k on megaman 5; is there a slump or are they tallying down the counters again.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Yuko is currently in the process of creating more bronies via a MLP watch along..not only do I not have the mental fortitude to watch, I also kinda hate her now.
man I want to watch Yuko now

edit: damn members streams

soap suds

Noctyx's one-year anniversary merch just dropped. Lazulight, Obsydia, and Ethryia all drew something that Niji would slap onto merch, but the recent two anniversaries, Luxiem and Noctyx, are void of that, so I guess they've decided to drop personalized merch. I don't know why they would do that since fans would be buying merch that their oshi designed like hotcakes, but whatever.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Noctyx's one-year anniversary merch just dropped. Lazulight, Obsydia, and Ethryia all drew something that Niji would slap onto merch, but the recent two anniversaries, Luxiem and Noctyx, are void of that, so I guess they've decided to drop personalized merch. I don't know why they would do that since fans would be buying merch that their oshi designed like hotcakes, but whatever.
I mean aren’t Chinese fans of Luxiem and Noctyx buying it regardless of the effort put in?

USS IOWA

I mean aren’t Chinese fans of Luxiem and Noctyx buying it regardless of the effort put in?
I mean most Chinese doesn't care about quality these days. I mean they apartments made out of cardboards.
To be honest, a lot of the fan girls complained about Luxiem 1 year anniversary product, because the previous Retro Roman series have much better quality. I think Nijisanji really need to improve their merch.
What was NijiEN's most diverse merch? I remember buying Kiara's Apron and Mittens I wonder if NijiEN have that same caliber of merch cause from what I've remember it's just key chains, cards, and acrylic stands.

Last edited:

soap suds

Surprisingly no. The Luxiem anniversary merch had garnered such a bad reputation before it was dropped that not a lot of people bought it. The ones who did buy it complained about the quality and lack of personalized merch and told people to buy secondhand or not get it at all. What's funny about this situation is that Fulgur had actually made a jab at the company on the anniversary stream Uki set up for not allowing him to have input on anything.

Also, I was confused as to why there were cats in the merch, but apparently, they were announced on the same day as cat day in Japan. It's a little strange to include that, but it's cute so I guess it works.

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
>Shiina contradicting herself when ranting about games :amepopcorn:
Memaw, you said you didn't play games after child hood until you started streaming, but you have a lot of opinions and insight on ff15 from 2016 and it pre-release history....

niggaphil

I mean most Chinese doesn't care about quality these days. I mean they apartments made out of cardboards.
To be honest, a lot of the fan girls complained about Luxiem 1 year anniversary product, because the previous Retro Roman series have much better quality. I think Nijisanji really need to improve their merch.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
man I want to watch Yuko now

edit: damn members streams
Nolan I can't even tell if you're being serious or not at this point lmao

Apparently she's now googling MLP R34. I think Yuko and Lia would be good pals. That is not a compliment.

niggaphil

Apparently she's now googling MLP R34. I think Yuko and Lia would be good pals. That is not a compliment.
I guess Yuko gonna deep dives into Chris-chan documentary soon to learn more about MLP and Sonichu

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening

Can't say for real which one is worse than the other tbh, prolly Yuko once the bread comes out.

soap suds

What was NijiEN's most diverse merch? I remember buying Kiara's Apron and Mittens I wonder if NijiEN have that same caliber of merch cause from what I've remember it's just key chains, cards, and acrylic stands.
NijiJP definitely has stuff like that, but EN is mainly stands and VPs. That is not to say that nothing unique is being sold, as shot glasses, scarves, puppets, and other items have been sold, but I just hope that we can get really personal merch like Kagami Hayato's card deck case or Sasaki Saku's pillow in the future. They've already kind of done this with Pomu's hair clips and Petra's hoodie, but it would be nice to see it spread out to the others.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom