General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Don't forget the best part.
709.png

EJ5obCIXYAITTlI.jpg
I mean, he is Better Woolie for a reason.

Autisticus

VShojo make new outfit non-lewd challenge (Impossible)
  1. It's a silhouette.
  2. As opposed to the original by Kagura Nana of all people?:
Nazuna.jpg

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

kestraline

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Nabeshin

Maybe a big rrat from /vt/

Because the posts were deleted I can't archive them, just print from kuroba:
Thread: https://boards.4channel.org/vt/thread/43485705

1676917005404.png
Reposting

Recently lumi commented that she plays with DancingCharmander, her biggest paypig, out of curiosity I began to dig info about him because he looked to have the worst op-sec there and I was kinda right.

I began to search by his steam-id, by that I found an old username of his that resulted in a lot of results online. https://web.archive.org/web/20161112172926/http://steamcommunity.com:80/id/UberJumper

From the steam page alone I could dig that he's an canadian named Frank. I also know from discord talks that aparently he is a doctor.

But when I ran all his nicknames through sherlock I got 2 names, Frank(only Frank unfortunately) and Tyler Higgs. The only thing that throws me off a bit is that Tyler is also a canadian doctor, so I don't know if I have a good place to began to search for other accounts of him or if I'm on the wrong path.

For now this is all that I could find, which isn't a lot but because I have more to do now, I'm giving it out what I could find if someone wants to help me.

I thought into creating a behavioral algorithm that it would try to search if any of his followers follows lumi or dancing charmander as this could be a clue but because the new twitter API's shit, I can't do it for free.

The output of both users running through sherlock:

I also saw this on the bottom of the thread:
1676917086588.png

Is there some kind of post about here or on farms about the entire Cyberlive thing? I know that they are a black company but not how bad it is

Autisticus

As far as I remember, the original design was actually by a western artist that was doing stuff for the company, the art itself was adapted for Live2D by Kagura Nana.
Yeah, the original concept was created by a western artist and given over to her and another western artist who assisted her completing/altering/adapting it for Live2D. Nazuna apparently requested a lot of alterations throughout and the whole model was put together at breakneck speed.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Pomu (despite being on break) actually streamed her loading screen for 3 min just so Enna could have someone to raid, LMAO. Madlad Fairy, she even talked for 45 sec before abruptly ending stream

kestraline

Early Adopter
Streamer Awards nominations are getting announced and so far it's exactly as fucked as you think they are.
1676920045727.png

1676920037765.png

1676920026304.png

Compared to last year yes the VTuber award is less biased but still has VShojo / orbiters filling the board and of course no holos or nijis.

And lol at froot getting a nomination, a great time considering her recent bullshit.

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Streamer Awards nominations are getting announced and so far it's exactly as fucked as you think they are.
View attachment 14217
View attachment 14216
1676918830923241.png

View attachment 14215
Compared to last year yes the VTuber award is less biased but still has VShojo / orbiters filling the board and of course no holos or nijis.

And lol at froot getting a nomination, a great time considering her recent bullshit.
The good
Ironmouse
Shylily
the bad
Vshojo, Veibae, Froot, OTK (because apparently a massive sexual assault controversy isn't enough to get you disqualified) , OfflineTV
the I don't know who the fuck they are/don't care about them
Symfuhny, iITzTimmy, CLix, Shxtou, 100 Thieves

And yeah where the fuck are the Nijimems or Holoems? Ffs 2022 was literally Nijisanji's Golden Year. How did no one qualify? (and yes it is pathetic they have no YouTubers despite VTUber being "virtual YouTuber")

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

View attachment 14212
Reposting

Recently lumi commented that she plays with DancingCharmander, her biggest paypig, out of curiosity I began to dig info about him because he looked to have the worst op-sec there and I was kinda right.

I began to search by his steam-id, by that I found an old username of his that resulted in a lot of results online. https://web.archive.org/web/20161112172926/http://steamcommunity.com:80/id/UberJumper

From the steam page alone I could dig that he's an canadian named Frank. I also know from discord talks that aparently he is a doctor.

But when I ran all his nicknames through sherlock I got 2 names, Frank(only Frank unfortunately) and Tyler Higgs. The only thing that throws me off a bit is that Tyler is also a canadian doctor, so I don't know if I have a good place to began to search for other accounts of him or if I'm on the wrong path.

For now this is all that I could find, which isn't a lot but because I have more to do now, I'm giving it out what I could find if someone wants to help me.

I thought into creating a behavioral algorithm that it would try to search if any of his followers follows lumi or dancing charmander as this could be a clue but because the new twitter API's shit, I can't do it for free.

View attachment 14213

Is there some kind of post about here or on farms about the entire Cyberlive thing? I know that they are a black company but not how bad it is

:incoming:I'd like to ignore the Canada part and decide the Dancingcharmander is this guy
https://www.linkedin.com/in/thassen
charmanderautism.PNG

This way we can say Lumi's top supporter is a Autism research Doctor, or even go further and say Lumi is just a research project or experiment herself and he's her boss or something! It's so good!
:autismvortex:Play the starcraft Lumi, I need to observe the spergs! Befreind the Pippa Lumi, strong the tism is with this one!

UberSoldat

OTK (because apparently a massive sexual assault controversy isn't enough to get you disqualified)
If CallMeCarson can be allowed into TwitchCon, don't be surprised about this one too

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
If CallMeCarson can be allowed into TwitchCon, don't be surprised about this one too
Did you seriously just compare a 19 year old sexting a 17 year old to rape? That's extremely retarded

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

View attachment 14212
Reposting

View attachment 14213

Not the first time I've heard murmurs about DancingCharmander, but trying to find dirt on a guy they don't like by outing him as a well-paid doctor with his own harem is peak /vt/.

chihirogumi

View attachment 14217
View attachment 14216
View attachment 14215

>Vtuber (which is short for Virtual Youtuber) category
>No Youtubers
1641545795964.jpg

SaejimaHaruka

Isn't Ajax a weeb? I need a SmiteXHoloLive collab. Come on HiRez, it's a gold mine. It would be the first I actually bought a skin.

Fauna channeled her inner NL once again.

Real Nene and 29 year old Misumi are playing more JKR universe.

These streams are all so fun, maybe I should really start spending my money on superchats rather than "real" women. Memories are fleeting, but a clip of my oshi thanking me will stay forever :)

On that note. Do any of you guys actually donate? Merch I can understand, memberships too, but SC just seems kinda pointless to me. I guess I don't get the appeal.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

1676920908748.png

By the way, Tenma stream
And Ami with CDi Zelda games in 40 minutes

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom