"BALLS. Not just balls. I also have something..."Moona Hoshinova

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Miori reviewing pet applications, sadly I didn't apply in time.

this shit

fuck it

lmao at the version normalized for heads

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

This came up on my feed, and got a bunch of fairly big guys angry and calling them a vtweeter just because they had the gall to advise to not be a political sped

Its funny how alot of these niggas preach about being friendly and shit but the moment someone says that maybe some people dont care about politics they sperg hard on a literal 2 view literal who (under 500 followers)

These smug fags really piss me off, obvious fucking grifters who don't understand why vtubing even exists in the first place, where it came from and why people don't like to have politics shoved in their face while watching anime girls streaming. They act so high handed because this person is a 2view but none of them are that much more popular either.

These people are only okay with politics in content creation when it's THEIR politics, this is that same retarded "All media is political" argument that people who follow the dominant social ideology love so much.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

This came up on my feed, and got a bunch of fairly big guys angry and calling them a vtweeter just because they had the gall to advise to not be a political sped

Its funny how alot of these niggas preach about being friendly and shit but the moment someone says that maybe some people dont care about politics they sperg hard on a literal 2 view literal who (under 500 followers)

Sure is a lot of red flag emojis in those bios.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Got a question what other content would you like to see from a Vtuber? Besides just chatting and video games. I have set up a hand cam and opened some packs of cards and it was really fun but wanted to know some other shit I could do that people would enjoy.
It's been done several times, hand-crafts (lego, gunpla, cooking, etc)
What I've yet to see, is miniature painting. WH0K for instance:

farseer.png

Just don't paint fucking space marines, or those golden dickheads from age of sigmar.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
I am actually interested with this detail, you have em deets? Might give it look around just in case ex-ID actually imploded or something.
A lot of what I've found so far is based on hearsay and a friend's tip but for the ones I watched regularly, I can at least confirm that they're indeed the same person.
So far the ones I could find besides hana are:
There are a few more I saved but those needed more research first so I decided not to put them here for now, the interesting part is that they're all following each other on twitter as well so if you wanted to be extra autistic you can probably run your own research and possibly spotting more ex-id's on their followings

Got a question what other content would you like to see from a Vtuber? Besides just chatting and video games. I have set up a hand cam and opened some packs of cards and it was really fun but wanted to know some other shit I could do that people would enjoy.
This might be going on the irregular territory but stream content that explains the creation of something (like games or simple programs) is pretty fun to watch for me + I gained extra knowledge about how the creation process at the back goes. An example would be Oga's rpgmaker stream (1, 2, 3) where he attempted to make a horror game using yagoo's photos, he even drew parts of the game material on the stream and explained how the creator program works

Jester man unarchived karaoke now

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

View attachment 14176

Just don't paint fucking space marines, or those golden dickheads from age of sigmar.
he is a dude but one actually does

RiverBear

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Juna Donothon next week 02/26 15:00 PST

1676859503104.png

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Well, I'll call her a vtweeter because she has "Debut: TBA" in her Twitter bio. I agree with her point but I will still bristle against advice about being a streamer from people who still haven't bothered to press the "Start Stream" button, something I've been doing for three weeks now.

Take it away, Nyaru:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

View attachment 14176

Mako Fukasame did a 40K painting stream awhile back, but they were Black Templar Dreadnoughts...

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"RACE CARS! GAS THE BIKES!" -Sena Bonbon

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Compressed jpg

wtf is happening
I remember her mentioning that at least another time before. I think it calls for a watchalong of a show, the question is would the trashiest or more 'high brow' shows be a better choice (I'm guilty of indulging in the more 'high brow' choices)
Ghost Adventures watchalong, it's trash but amazing.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Eliras POV of meeting Kiara:

Timestamp is 01:45:04

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Laplus showing signs of activity over at twitter since her last tweet about her break

Archive.is

It's been a long time since I last saw you.
I'm not the strongest yet, but with the support of my family and holomembers, I'm gradually getting my mind back in good shape.

I'm not at my best yet, but I'm going to get back to work little by little, thank you very much.

She's also dropping a new cover today

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
View attachment 14147
Literally who agency double graduation
@DrStupid More for the mortuary my friend
Wonder if the fish picked up Wemi's friend. Considering the Phase auditions just ended, the timing is making me curious if Wemi recommended Phase/ helped her get in via nepotism.
Also is BannedVtuberMemes just Panko's alt?

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Baked Fresh and Lolime are about to teach us how to make friends

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Somehow wasn’t posted at all today but Millie did a comeback stream.

And for those wondering no she didn’t get shadow suspended because of the 4chan stream. According to Enna she had Bronchitis which is why she wasn’t streaming.

Laplus showing signs of activity over at twitter since her last tweet about her break

Archive.is

It's been a long time since I last saw you.
I'm not the strongest yet, but with the support of my family and holomembers, I'm gradually getting my mind back in good shape.

I'm not at my best yet, but I'm going to get back to work little by little, thank you very much.

She's also dropping a new cover today

SHE LIVES! Presumably she’ll be back to streaming either within the next week or within early March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom