Status
Not open for further replies.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
I managed to grab Fuyo and Yuko's Twitter Space audio while at work and upload it. As of right now, it's still up, but figured I'd do this just in case.

"Yuko, you are not losing our virginity to a slug!" - Fuyo "Idol" Cloverfield.

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
:zaionwhatsgoingon:
Don't force it, she's not bad tho.
I think I assumed that was her normal when it was her peak. Hearing her singing Brightside I realize, that THIS is probs her normal. So I edited the post to reflect

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sarcasm right?.....Right?
If Lia had a questionaire to enter a Discord it would probably be a dozen questions about Thresh and if you'd let him fuck you.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If Lia had a questionaire to enter a Discord it would probably be a dozen questions about Thresh and if you'd let him fuck you.
Thresh doesn't ask if you're going to let him, he just fucks you regardless.
t. ADC/support main in League for the entirety of my teenage years

That's also why Lia likes him so much.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
If the fish won't adopt Kirsche yet, he can only hope Idol Corp doesn't swoop in

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
If the fish won't adopt Kirsche yet, he can only hope Idol Corp doesn't swoop in
I really don't get what's taking so long, I guess they need more than one person for an Invaders wave, but they can't find anyone?
If we were talking about this like six months ago, I'd have told you no way any corpo ever picks up Kirsche aside from PC, but the jew is letting whatever the fuck degenerate shit Yuko is doing fly, so anything is possible.

I still really doubt jewcorp would ever pick her up. Because that'd make me sad.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist

If the Jews get their hands on my ear-cherries, I will dedicate the remainder of my existence to freeing Palestine.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I had successfully banished that FUCKING SONG from my head up till now. I am never watching Selen again. She is now officially a bad dragon in my book.
Nijisisters what do we do?

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Aia: I'm not a dork
also Aia:
Screenshot - 2023-02-15T210200.294.png

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Posting the link to Pippa's stream here so I don't have to deal with Twitch's fascist ad policy

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Thresh doesn't ask if you're going to let him, he just fucks you regardless.
t. ADC/support main in League for the entirety of my teenage years

That's also why Lia likes him so much.
Lia seems like the kind of moba support player that feeds the enemy cores endlessly and just types "sry, I was warding" (she wasn't warding) when questioned why she is 0/20/3 at the end of the game.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Lia seems like the kind of moba support player that feeds the enemy cores endlessly and just types "sry, I was warding" (she wasn't warding) when questioned why she is 0/20/3 at the end of the game.
Just like me fr fr

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
Sava ends Halo. I never realized I needed a girl who could make ridiculous noises while running madly in circles in my life this much.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Oh hey Lumi is playing Dark and Darker with Whiskey and Leaflit

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Sava ends Halo. I never realized I needed a girl who could make ridiculous noises while running madly in circles in my life this much.
Her killing rats in deus ex was something to behold

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Bae and Gura are getting an original duet song

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
if anyone here remembers mel nekomata (the braptuber who changed her vtuber identity like a billion times), she supposedly just tried killing herself after getting her youtube account hacked and deleted. she had a meltdown in a thread on /vt/, became more and more agitated and eventually posted a picture of a very big cut she supposedly made. she was then promptly banned by jannies, so who knows what happens to her now. she has been dealing with a very insane anti/stalker the past couple of weeks and has been feeling very depressed, so this is kind of a scary situation.
Venus angelic Behavior
Weird strategy for IdolCorp to have their newest talent's PL bared out for all the world to see, might be an interesting strategy for smaller corpos looking to get a quick surge of fans from their more popular hires.

But that the same time, it kinda goes against the whole "Vtubers could be anyone" shtick that made the medium popular in the first place
Frankly I think talents should have the ability to reveal their PL if they want to. I think thewhole PL secrecy thing is stupid especially since you will probably be exposed anyway.
Cheapo model = waverider = ignore that shit.
I disagree. From what I've seen people with expensive models seem to be the biggest wave riders.
I remember I saw some pre-debut vtweeter on my TL that was bragging that their model had over 800 layers and a bunch of toggles. No one gives a shit about that kind of thing besides artists and riggers, having a model that suffers from major feature creep tells me that you only care about appearances.
It's like the person who gets a new hobby, spends a ton of money on the flashiest, most expensive gear they can get their hands on and than a few months later they move on to something else.

While I do agree Vtubing that your model does have a strong factor in your popularity, at the end of the day your content and personality is what determines your success.
You haven't lived the good NEET life until you've had to use a ziptie or hoodie strings to tie your hair, because your last hairtie exploded and you're too lazy to go out and buy more. On a slightly more serious note, how the fuck do these Nurgling-tier girls not get cockroach invasions at their homes all the fucking time with how filthy they live? I know Pippa gets ants, but you'd expect at least a few roach encounters by now, or even a rat.
When I was deep in the NEET life, I would buy the strongest bug repellent I could get and spray every door and window in my apartment.
I probably lost a lot of brain cells during that time.
I'm pretty sure I've heard her say she doesn't want to join a corpo.

niggaphil

At a first glance I thought it is NijiN***ers.....

I clicked on the tag and cant find the relevance to the Nijisanji at all?

11111.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom