"I think I just accidentally lewded my dog"Ouro Kronii

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Sorry Yuko, yandere girls do something to me, you're working at a disadvantage here.
I presume you're tuning into Fauna's yandere head pats stream tonight, then?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Yuko gonna have to counter hard, we got a McDonald's date with a cute yandere Russian girl, took a shower with her on mic, she posted two handwritten love notes one with kisses, and threatened to kill us if we ever leave her

Sorry Yuko, yandere girls do something to me, you're working at a disadvantage here.
I didnt realize she was literally part of the jewish mafia, gotta watch more of her now

These outfit designs look really nice, especially the idol outfits. Would be nice if we get some full/uncropped art of the casual outfits too - they capture the girls' personalities well, even down to little touches like Uruka covering her hands.
Idk, Pippa actually looks well-put together and not like a disheveled mold-ridden mess, not particularly on brand for her :mold2::pippasquish::mold2:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I presume you're tuning into Fauna's yandere head pats stream tonight, then?
Idk I like yandere stuff but not really into ASMR at all, there were a couple she did that were fun but for the most part I just can't vibe with it.
Besides, someone has to take the plunge and deep dive the idolEN degeneracy :smugpipi:

Screenshot_20230214-145329-822.png
Lisa posted a cute pic, don't think I've ever seen Chai posted before, or her for that matter

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Idk I like yandere stuff but not really into ASMR at all, there were a couple she did that were fun but for the most part I just can't vibe with it.
Besides, someone has to take the plunge and deep dive the idolEN degeneracy :smugpipi:

View attachment 13536

As the prophecy foretold.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230214-161216-818.png

Okay, who the fuck brought distress to meemaw, find them @Titanosaurus find them :gun:

this shit

fuck it

Bromu is skating for all the rad bros that don't need no girlies

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter

Rin is doing a watchalong for Project star; teasing chat with knowledge she may or may not have. Two things she did confirm:
  • It is a preexisting identity
  • They are NOT from Tsunderia (might be being cheeky though)

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

kestraline

Early Adopter

Would you let her fly your plane?

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Tenma was in a video with nux

Thanks, I hate it. He does have a big audience, good that she is getting exposure.

Sometimes it's hard to tell where the line blurs with her. On her stream this evening she addressed it (hi Yuko if you're here and read my post earlier, stop catering to pissfags) by asserting that while some of the stuff she gets sent would upset others, she has seen worse and can handle it. And that was probably dumb imo. But we know she's a channer and I would bet actual money that she spent more time on boards like /b/ and /k/ than the more normal ones.

If she ever pulls a pink cat though, man it's gonna go off
I feel like she has spent a good time watching gore videos on liveleak and she might be desensitized to most of the things her viewers might send. I hope she doesn't break though.

She did say that and she also mentioned a new outfit. I'm too lazy to look for a timestamp, but it's on the akasupa bullying stream (before the breakdown).
She had mentioned a new outfit a very long time ago (about 3-4 months ago). She was looking for a rigger though. It should be a Ship-Girl design. As for when she will show it off? No clue.

She cut a big hole in her leg though.
It's fine. Some stitches will fix that up, most of what you can see there is fat.

Amazing singing as always, but who the fuck is this wh*te bitch in the thumbnail? Disgusting, can't believe they whitewashed Sena :pathetic:
Seems Sena is pretty white (possibly a ginger).

View attachment 13521
Jfc Katta, that is an autistic number of hearts
Im not a fan of this. I have been spoiled by Shiina's handwriting.

Is Lumi the best singer in PC?
Shiina, Rie, Erina and Uruka are up there. Lumi seems to be the one that has released the most music though. Something Uruka should probably focus on as she gets huge bumps in her numbers whenever she does anything music related.

Last year fishman had Phase Connect there in a joint booth with Tsunderia, this year they're nowhere to be seen. So much for getting more exposure.

The fact only vshojo are there should make people wonder if they have paid Anime Expo off to be the only vtuber participant allowed there?

As usual, VShojo can do nothing wrong! They really do want to portray that they are the only western vtuber group worth promoting.
Maybe IdolEN will do something. Or maybe they just realized that if they don't have a ton of merch to sell, its mostly a waste of time and money to have a booth in one of those huge conventions. Hell even if Phase had their Wonders AI thing going on in their booth, it did seem mostly empty. They should probably stick to OffKai.

And Phase Alias is doing an idol routine today too:

Waiting room for the Idol routine is here:

Those outfits are cute as hell.

Urufugang once again proving to be stronkest fanbase.

That's a :cursedbae: too far IMO. AX doesn't have any similar exclusivity deals with other types of vendors, do they? Would be nice if PC could make a return, but barring other evidence I don't think "Vshojo paid off AX" is a logical conclusion to leap to. Could just be that Fishman didn't see the value in it for whatever reason.
Honestly, I don't see much value either unless they manage to set up a Panel with the talents or something. Don't need a booth for that either. Honestly they could have most of the Phase girls do panels at these type of conventions. Maybe talking about the technical side of Vtubing, and then have others just having fan interactions.

Nice to see Shiina wearing some actual CLOTHES for a change.
Feels wrong honestly. Im too used to Shiina's yab design.

Motherfucking Axel is caught live thirsting over some ecchi cosplayer, then gets a superchat from her live.. this bastard's protag energy loool

Cosplayer in question

Damn, she's cute as hell. Giving me Rushia vibes for some reason.

Kalion

:)
They are NOT from Tsunderia (might be being cheeky though)
Idol's CEO also said they're not from Tsunderia. But no one would be surprised to see a Jew lying.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom