"Bokobokobo Kobo Kanaeru at your service burp"Kobo Kanaeru

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Interesting. While I get that the whole Vtubing is a way to express yourself and be whoever you want to be and whatnot I always thought it was weird to see some of the girls to be flatter than a pancake and their models have the biggest tits known to humankind. Although I shouldn't be talking shit about this cuz my model is not really similar to me IRL.
Big tits in real life confirmed?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
I know nothing about Niji ID aside from Hana Macchia's shenanigans. What is wrong with Mika?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I guess we shat on troons too much and now it's become uncool because it's essentially circlejerking is that it? Eh they will make themselves hate-able by doing more horrifying shit in a week anyways.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
I mean, she's easily the most popular one of them all by now.
True, but I just want to see someone in here cosplaying as Siska or Bonnivier. Heck, anyone on ID except Mika.

But fine, I'll take what I can get. There will be next time.
I know nothing about Niji ID aside from Hana Macchia's shenanigans. What is wrong with Mika?
I have no issue about her, but generally speaking, Mika is basically the most popular in ID but by going more international than staying within the ID fanbase. Not exactly a bad thing, but the inner con-photographer in me is like "if anyone can cosplay as Mika, why not other NijiID cosplays aaaaaaaa"

Which one of yall was that? :deztheroom:

I wonder just how much this can be solved if she can just stop trying to poke the nest with her commentary. The fact that she decided to just make a new discord server with vetting systems despite the old one still working as intended is just confusing.

And worse of all, those three "true or false" question is not something you can answer with your own opinion, meaning you have to blatantly says yes to all just to see her new den or says no and get humiliated on her twitter for "denying the racism/LGTBQ rights-

wait,

She changed one of the questions.

1676222533696.png
interesting.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Looking through twitch recs and found an indie chuuba playing Pizza Tower. I've been following the games progress for years and wondering if any vtubers would pick it up. For those unaware the game is a spiritual successor to Wario Land 4 with an emphasis on speed.

MyName

Dogboy doing a impromptu zatsudan. He said the VOD might not make it.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Minchi with has made so many gifs of the Tempus boys. It's now culminated for Vesper's HBD video.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Not to get polítical, but-

Yo I just realized, congratulations on being officially named our local "gyaru appreciator"
I'd like to thank my mother and father for allowing me unrestricted internet access from a young age, I could not have become this demented without their lack of intervention. I'd also like to thank my black friends, Proctor-sama, that one older black girl that was nice to me when I was 9, and last, but most certainly not least, Tsukumo Sana, who not only was a top-tier streamer, but solidified my status as a Chocolate Chaser for all of time. I could not have gotten here without your continued support. I gladly accept this award, and hope my continued obsession with melanated mamas brings you continued entertainment :sanasmile:

what even is this person :lean::calidrinking:

aIcUAcq.gif

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

The artist also known as Kronii is playing a game with her at the moment.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Xin Asura (another girl from Project F) streaming Outlast right now. And something interesting about numbers. Her genmate who was streaming earlie have a ~30 ccv but Xin have 100-200. Is it her pl person funbase? Who is she?

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Xin Asura (another girl from Project F) streaming Outlast right now. And something interesting about numbers. Her genmate who was streaming earlie have a ~30 ccv but Xin have 100-200. Is it her pl person funbase? Who is she?

I think this one is just more popular, someone here did a review about their debuts a few pages back and this one was their favorite i think so no wonder
People really underestimate how much first impressions matter when it comes to vtubing
Edit:
On Project F. alright debut, some technical hiccups but nothing catastrophic.
I'm sleep deprived, so not the best coherent thoughts to words here

Solus - Really unsure of accent? Sounds British but also fake 😵; Baker/cook; Loves Tea and Alcohol; Like her humor. Love BLEACH, FF, Minecraft, and horror games. Has spending money to travel to Japan, visit themed cafes, and buy merch.

Kuwa - Aussie Otter she confirmed chat; singer/artist/animator did her own intro. A LoL, Valo, and Apex addict. Listening back to her now, sounds like a little voice modulated; but could be whatever audio setup she has. Knows a bit Japanese.

Xin - Singer; love her humor; briefly thought it was Hanabi of the late Tsunderia; Filipina! That's why her accent threw me off. Helltaker, chess, minecraft, and horror games. Chat strongly chose Ximps are their fan name. Stood out for me the most from the group.

Aozora - Cute voice. 2nd Filipina. "she's not short she's just filipino" lol. Genshin, Valorant, Ark, and Sea of Theives (haven't seen many vtubers play). Plays Ukelele. Plans to do more karaoke/ukelele streams.
It was lurker throwaway

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Which one of yall was that? :deztheroom:

>internet politispergs trying to "vet" for their hugboxes using true or false questions
>post about how a form that one can fill in 10 minutes was sneeded by a bored autist

This wont attract more bored speds that they can "laugh" at, surely

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Here's one of the high points of last nights 2hu deep dive

hylic

Q: Did anyone ask for a 51 minute long Shisui Michiru EN translated highlight?

A: No

But you deserve it anyways

:smugpipi:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
>internet politispergs trying to "vet" for their hugboxes using true or false questions
>post about how a form that one can fill in 10 minutes was sneeded by a bored autist

This wont attract more bored speds that they can "laugh" at, surely
The best part for me was a number of her orbiters responding as if they thought the sneeder was caught because of the questions.

As if there was no other possibility.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Looking through twitch recs and found an indie chuuba playing Pizza Tower. I've been following the games progress for years and wondering if any vtubers would pick it up. For those unaware the game is a spiritual successor to Wario Land 4 with an emphasis on speed.
Play-Asia vtuber Obake PAM Ch. had a stream around two weeks ago playing it, might be interesting enough for you to watch the vod, idk, but don't expect top notch gameplay

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is a month old and i have no idea if it was posted here but

Lmao why even air out this shit when the fanbase your group fosters is the kind that goes apeshit about it, just seems kinda retarded to grandstand about it so publicly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom