"Fiction books should really clarify that they're fiction so people with autism don't think it's possible and achievable. Like god damnit, I tried to concentrate so hard so I could have telekinesis like Matilda"Punkalopi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

this shit

fuck it
Even with people speaking their minds, I feel this place is overwhelmingly positive. Yeah, we shitposted about Froot cucking her husband with 57 dudes, and her mom having a major retard event, and EN indies being retarded is occasionally talked about. I genuinely think the most negativity we had in the past three months if not longer was just shitting on the dilator who had strong, and entirely wrong opinions about audio equipment, and even that lasted two pages tops. I dunno, maybe Pippa is just upset over that or something, who can tell?

I feel like there was more negativity in that one holosub reddit thread about Pippa than we'll get in six months. There's more negativity in a single /vt/ thread about someone /vt/ actually likes than we get in a week.
sanity check: any place where the single mention of trans-anything is followed by slurs and culture war conspiracy talk, and where even universally beloved OG envtuber Hana Macchia is dropped for opening a new channel with a male avatar can't be described as positive in the real world

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
I think she will just snipe Voldermot 1.5 Kilometers away with an unscoped Mosin.

Come on, this is Botan we're talking about...

*poi*

Piarro

Early Adopter
Not saying that it's inherently wrong to be negative or anything, but yes TVA is a fairly negative site. Of course we post positively about vtubers much more than we post negatively about vtubers, but we post negatively about vtubers more than most other places (barring /vt/ which shouldn't even be in the conversation) and of course you can make the argument that all of the vtubers we talk shit about made real mistakes that deserve to be shittalked, but how do you think reading that stuff makes someone in Pippa's position feel? A lot of people seem to have shifted opinion on Vesper for the crime of uh, what was it again, missing 2 or 3 streams? And he missed those streams as a result of mental health issues, which (as we are all painfully aware of) Pippa also struggles with. Someone like Pippa is going to look at that and think "oh shit these people could turn on me at a moment's notice too" which isn't a great thought to have, so it really shouldn't be that surprising that she considers us too negative for her taste.

Anyway, Vesper's doing a quick 1hr zatsu right now.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
"I'm a wizard, but without the transphobia"
:gunpeko:

"We gotta beat up the TERF sentinel, fuck you JK Rowling"
I think I know why she made this account.
Ngl its better that she posts her autism on an alt than letting it leak on her corpo persona

Cant stop anyone for disliking her but some niggas are sperging hard about anyone who doesnt like the wizard game even in personal channels or a literal single comment spread by a bait channel

Could they both turn retarded soon? Maybe, cant fault anyone for laughing at that

Just sit back and dislike the retards who shit on pikamee or laugh at Vshoujos walking their streams back after muh backlash, but getting slightly mad is retarded

Also, its funny to think that we've had a large amount of yabs/drama cropping up close the 14th and some amount of it has mostly been on NijiEN, turns out the curse was placed on them and not Holo

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I think Magni has found some good friends in Tempest, him and Betel are a great comedic duo.

Good ol HolyMyth House, flirting and yuri-baiting irl hanging out in Orange Woman's room.

Man I know I must keep the parasocial feelings checked but I am so fucking happy when I see this. Especially the EN girls part where they have mentioned many times about the whole EN house and meeting each other and whatnot. Same for Magni. Going by his roommate account he has a handful of friends that he made content with but I feel like he was missing a group or a sense of belonging to something. In a way, this is something that I feel like Corpo Vtubing can also give you (as long as your gen-mates don't hate the living shit out of you).

I went to grab a recent Hakka art he did because he is based and I liked his interaction with him and he just posted this:
View attachment 13234
View attachment 13235
Like, I am sure he is clueless to the drama, being Japanese, and wanted to support her during a rough time, but holy shit this is funny to me.

Pako is so wholesome. Similar to Mamaloni, he is a huge fan and seems to enjoy watching the streams.

New vtuber corp debut now; Project F. has four members.

They look great. Need to check their debuts. Last one plays ukele and sings in a very cute way.

Archive

What is even happening...........

Probably moving.

No lolis = Corpo is going under in less than a year
Nah. You can do fine without lolis.

Voxx's face doxx has been on Nyfco for ages. Like I remember seeing it not long after his debut, it's not new info. Apparently someone got angry about one of his PL Instagram posts or something and tried to get his address? That's the gist I get from some people.
One thing is a face dox another thing is an address dox. Im guessing some "fans" showed up to his house/apt and that freaked him the fuck out (which makes sense). Hopefully he will learn not to post a single image from inside his house again. I think he underestimated the amount of autism the internet has. If they could find some shitty HWNDU Flag based on weather patterns and airplanes flying in the background, they can find your apartment if they know what it looks like from the inside.

Hell, i think the main problem probably came from the instagram photo. He might curate most of his shit but once you get a friend's instagram profile you can find out a ton more information. It's impressive all of the dox-worthy shit normies post about. They bitch about government surveillance and facebook having too much access to their personal information but you can probably track most of their actions every day from the shit they post.

I came back from a convention and first thing I hear is that Pippa namedropped this place, Hana Macchia potentially making an alt with different gender and something about Hana that I hadn't know until now and Vox vague-posting that might be him panic-moving due to him getting hard-doxxed?

I knew giving that Finana cosplayer a gun was a bad idea
Namedropped but it was from a read super chat. She had mentioned it from the "Where Do My Viewers Come From" stream she did a while back. It popped up in one of her youtube metrics and she didn't know this place existed (or at least she acted as if she didn't know). That was back when FruitFarms was getting hit and this place was only a few weeks old.

Pls be paitent, im retarded, but has any "proof" come out of any doxing? Im not saying its fake or not possible, quite the opposite, the most recent tweet honestly made me lean towards a stalking/dox than a tragedy or some shit

Its just strange that it has been so well kept under wraps that there hasnt been any rabid hater posting in a discord about how they went to his house or leaks of any gay ops happening

Again, not saying it didnt happen, but it does seem kinda wierd
Seems like the most simple explanation given the limited amount of information we have. Maybe it's a coincidence but he tweeted this a short time after the whole dox thing came out. Could even be both. Maybe an uncle or a grandparent died and they had to head back home.

Just like FalseEyeD, I also dislike this f*ggot, albeit a bit less so because he's just a normie who does barebones, surface-level research on the things he covers. The difference is that FalseEyeD morally grandstands and thinks he's hot shit, meanwhile, at the very least this guy is willing to actually cure his ignorance before saying anything.
I am still torn on the whole False thing. A bunch of people that have interacted with him claim he is a nice person but the way he handles some shit bothers me (mainly the Nousagi drama and the other Bunny dude).

Underdressed smug uohbait… check.
Large marine animal… check.
Green forest elf… check.
Big-booba mommy voice… check.

Well, I guess I can't blame them for playing it safe in the current market.

Solid designs. They will sink or float depending on how much support they get at the start. While I think all of Idol's talents are top-notch, I blame a huge part of their success on the aggressive marketing they have done for their talents. Shit, they even had a bunch of different ads for their donothons. They probably invested a few thousand dollars on the ads and they made it all back in donations + ad-revenue + memberships. Say what you want about Aviel but that dude knows what the fuck he is doing. He knows that for every dollar he invests into advertisements, the girls will make five times that amount.

I might put this theory to the test and drop half a grand on advertisements if I have a debut stream.

sanity check: any place where the single mention of trans-anything is followed by slurs and culture war conspiracy talk, and where even universally beloved OG envtuber Hana Macchia is dropped for opening a new channel with a male avatar can't be described as positive in the real world
You got a point. I still think this place is fairly tame.

Not sure if this has been found yet but I just found Fuyo's PL. She had a fairly tiny channel (at least on youtube) and seems to be mostly an artist that focused on her art and then decided to make a model and start streaming. Similar to Yuko's situation, she went on an indefinite hiatus but seems to have kept her artist part still open and open to commissions. Maybe this is a big part of her income.

She is an amazing streamer and very talented so switching to Idol was possibly a really great move on her part. She has corpo backing, a gen to collab with and bounce off from and she blew up in numbers. I think the only one I still don't know about is Juna's PL.
Mitty

EDIT:
Ngl its better that she posts her autism on an alt than letting it leak on her corpo persona

Cant stop anyone for disliking her but some niggas are sperging hard about anyone who doesnt like the wizard game even in personal channels or a literal single comment spread by a bait channel

Could they both turn retarded soon? Maybe, cant fault anyone for laughing at that

Just sit back and dislike the retards who shit on pikamee or laugh at Vshoujos walking their streams back after muh backlash, but getting slightly mad is retarded

Also, its funny to think that we've had a large amount of yabs/drama cropping up close the 14th and some amount of it has mostly been on NijiEN, turns out the curse was placed on them and not Holo
I find it funny that you get people calling out how retarded the alphabets are that hate anyone playing the game it but on the other side, you get a few retards that will rage because blueboy won't play it. Don't get me wrong, I think it's a spineless move especially after saying he wants to play it but whatever, it's his choice, he doesn't seem to be using his justification to make others feel like shit for playing it. Inb4 it leaks that he was playing it offline and starts even more drama.

Last edited:

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Hey Pippa pull a nyanners so you'll be more twitter friendly

-nyanners
Hey Pippa, we should collab sometime!
-Fauna

Tired Taxpayer

Vesper plans to play Dwarf Fortress in March, that stream will be a crazy ride.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
On the Pippa topic, IMHO we're a great place to talk about vtubers if you aren't one. For example, we get all chummy with Pippa and practically made her the unofficial site mascot, but she's top 3 on a Deadpool. (The irony of being me the one who points this out -who also created the pool and voted for Pippa - isn't lost on me).

That can be perceived as aggressive, since everywhere else the topic of graduation is taboo and we bet on who's graduating for fun.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Hey Pippa, we should collab sometime!
-Fauna
Hey Fauna, let's go back to my place, I can tune up your computer!
-Vesper

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Speaking of new corpos, here's the first promo vid for one called EIEN Project who will debut later this month.

Underdressed smug uohbait… check.
Large marine animal… check.
Green forest elf… check.
Big-booba mommy voice… check.

Say what you want about chumbuds, but at least they're lusting after a dressed child.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Lumi called her mod Smug a numberfag and had to restart the stream.

Thank you yellow woman. :whatastory:

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Pako is so wholesome. Similar to Mamaloni, he is a huge fan and seems to enjoy watching the streams.
I miss mamaloni. She really draws the best Kiaras
Blessed be her schizo lesbian soul

I like that quite a few of the EN girls have that one god-tier artist that just really really likes drawing fanart of them

For Kiara its Mamaloni

For Calli its Set7

Kronii has QUASARCAKE

I'm sure there are more for the other members, but those are the ones I can think of of the top of my head

Have part 2 of Kiara trying to get Gura to kiss her and Gura chickening out

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Kiara trying to get Gura to kiss her and Gura chickening out
These birds ain't loyal.

I imagine Reine and Kiara getting to their lesbian love nest, and as soon as they kiss they accuse eachother of cheating. Reine says Kiara tastes fishy. Kiara says Reine tastes like rotting meat. Calli is just leaning against the doorway, trying very hard to not get involved.
:smugrys:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
I was ready to shill yet another Sava stream today but it was abruptly postponed to next week. Sava cited reasons of not feeling well. There might be a collab with Peony later today, if it happens I will make another post then :gurasemperfi:

9E4B1338-C02C-4562-9ABE-4F47302EEA41.jpeg

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

If Aqua violently murders Kay Yu over this, it'll be justifiable homicide, tbh.

You just don't do that kind of thing to a woman if you want to live.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
These birds ain't loyal.

I imagine Reine and Kiara getting to their lesbian love nest, and as soon as they kiss they accuse eachother of cheating. Reine says Kiara tastes fishy. Kiara says Reine tastes like rotting meat. Calli is just leaning against the doorway, trying very hard to not get involved.
:smugrys:

what a coincidence, that kind of scenario happend like not even a week ago :kiarahalloween:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
"When I masturbate, it's purposeful, not accidental."
- Tangent Fox, 2023

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom