"I'm sorry Pippa, I never meant to make you frustrated or make you think you're not making the right decisions. I'm just sad I was one of the first few to post and didn't get featured. It was never meant to be a gacha moment or a rage comment, I'm sorry I'm really sorry please forgive me if you see this. I know you're trying your best, I know you're doing your best, I don't wanna be seen as that one guy who's just unsatisfied or upset, I'm not a hater like that. I love this community a lot and I wanna continue to see you grow. Thank you so much for all you do, Pippa love"LostAbyssParadox

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
It's a corset piercing, part of her original design.

It kind of confuses me why it's even a thing, given how incredibly G-rated and non-lewd Ami is in general. An artifact of her original design before her talent was solidified, I suppose.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
@superduper shit man, sorry I got into your Youtube account somehow, I think this one was meant for you

Drosselmeyer

Tick Tock Tee

Underdressed smug uohbait… check.

I usually roll my eyes whenever people whine about 'uuoohh' anime characters, but saying "All locks are meant to be opened," while prominently displaying a keyhole down there with that design is uh... something. That's pretty bold for an EN company.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
Nexus fags removed the tranny removal mod. I uploaded a copy on my original post in case anyone wants it =P

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

We now have a time for Feesh's new outfit.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Netscaper

Early Adopter
It's a corset piercing, part of her original design.
The eyes of her model draw so much attention to me that I completely ignored the laces on her heart shaped boob window. Same with the one on the legs. The spider legs caught my attention on that instance. I think that my brain came to the conclusion that the laces are attached to a semitransparent fabric.
Knowing that they are piercings kinda feels out of character for her.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
IRyS doing a members only song learning stream later today. She just tweeted this and it's....6 am JP time.
View attachment 13255
link

Edit: Also, I can't remember if it was mentioned here, but IRyS is a gold-farming machine in Holocure. There's a stamp that has a 20% chance to make enemies drop gold every time you hit them, and IRyS shoots ~20 projectiles per shot. It's pretty much a shower of gold.
Oh thank god, it is 3 hours after Bae's members only.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230211-173949-172.png

I'll have to catch the vod for this but I bet this is gonna be a fun time

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Bad timeslot.
Everyone and their grandma will be watching the gura return at that time.

Gura, Gura… that name rings a bell but I can't remember. Is she a new streamer? Should we check her out?

Anyway, Sena and Sawa will be blockgaming at that time slot too.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

HAPPY AMERICA PAGE YOU FUCKIN WEEBS

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

HAPPY AMERICA PAGE YOU FUCKIN WEEBS

Let us marry Nippon styled voice changer actors behind moving 2D pictures with the most American of all songs ever constructed to uphold liberty and justice for all. I present you, especially to you zoomers who might have been too young to hear this, this!

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Let us marry Nippon styled voice changer actors behind moving 2D pictures with the most American of all songs ever constructed to uphold liberty and justice for all. I present you, especially to you zoomers who might have been too young to hear this, this!

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom