Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Amiya Aranha, the amazing snorting and meowing spider, will be talking about pussy-related topics

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
So far the Vox rrats have been (take with an extreme grain of salt)

- Femanon ex-friend revealed he was in a relationship pre-niji, broke up just before debut

- He apparently dated reimu but cheated on her

- someone leaked a private insta of an alleged current GF that had a date night photo with him, kindreds found it en masse and its now private

- he got full doxed, sending him into panic mode

There is no proof of anything, its purely hearsay and schizophrenia so far (seriously, atleast people posted Mori's bf insta)

If something did actually happen with Vox then I find this very amusing.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

- Femanon ex-friend revealed he was in a relationship pre-niji, broke up just before debut

- someone leaked a private insta of an alleged current GF that had a date night photo with him, kindreds found it en masse and its now private

There is no proof of anything, its purely hearsay and schizophrenia so far
Yeah, a lot of this seems a bit hard to believe especially the Reimu stuff. If that was true a shit show would have happened almost immediately.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Back to Wizard Game with Tangent Fox.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Fox granny singing songs

1676059666234.png
This

certainly is a playlist

Bug Eater

There is no proof of anything, its purely hearsay and schizophrenia so far (seriously, atleast people posted Mori's bf insta)
Apparently this is the leaked photo, the glass table/rug/etc combo is too unique to be a coincidence. Couldn't find the account that posted it originally, and no evidence was provided for any of the other claims (the photo doesn't even show enough food/drinks for two people...)
I'm inclined to think that the leak is real, but the rest is probably bullshit.

1676049323668.png1676049470955.png

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

I know thats the point of rrats but is amusing this are just word soups of generic scandals buzzwords throw into a blender, the most likely is someone like his grandmother he talks about sometimes passed away.
Apparently this is the leaked photo, the glass table/rug/etc combo is too unique to be a coincidence. Couldn't find the account that posted it originally, and no evidence was provided for any of the other claims (the photo doesn't even show enough food/drinks for two people...)

View attachment 13136View attachment 13137
Yeah that obviously just posting a picture of him spending the night alone eating dinner, at worse that means someone found his private Instagram.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Well, as Kirsche just said, Pippa had a Pippa brain event, and the MILF Manor collab is on Wednesday at Pippa stream time instead of Thursday.

Also Kirsche and Iori collab in the future sometime on the 25th.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Well, as Kirsche just said, Pippa had a Pippa brain event, and the MILF Manor collab is on Wednesday at Pippa stream time instead of Thursday.

Two PC collabs in the next two weeks, including one in the often-forgotten JP branch. The PC auditions are coming to a close. She's talked about trying to get into PC in the past. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

soap suds

Him and Reimu dating? I'd laugh my ass off if this was true. If you told me he was fucking Ike I'd believe it, but Reimu? He's also gotten doxxed before if I'm remembering right. They found out the general area based on his mom's FB and some school projects he uploaded to YouTube. A bit sad that people may have found out where his new place is since he moved to try and get away from people finding him. He talked about how a fan had found his number and called him, so he decided to change his number and move for safety reasons. I also wouldn't put it past him genuinely having a family member pass away but I only know of his mom and dad so eh.

View attachment 13136View attachment 13137
The leak is definitely real, but this man does not have anyone living with him. I think someone, my memory is saying Millie, made a comment about how lonely Vox was going to be in his new place and how sad that was.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Don't piss off Azki, she will doxx you and your beloved ones :amegunl:

Azki is the least navigationally-challenged human female to have ever lived.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Already asked this on kiwifarms but figured I'd try here as well. Did anyone ever figure out why the magnet got the boot?
_voms_project Hatuhaisin .png

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Speaking of Milf Manor...

chihirogumi

I've been trying to find more info on this on nyfco, but the constant thirstposting and the smell of cat piss emanating from those comments make it difficult.
Just to kindle the flame a little: remember that all of your "based" oshis are still 99% of the time liberal millennials and early zoomers that would hate you with disgust if they could read your posts sperging against the trans agenda spook
My oshi is too apexbrained to have a political opinion.
1622906657340.jpg

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Tired Taxpayer

Hearing Tenma singing Gansta Paradise just made my day 10 times better, never though I needed it but now I want more. Now its Barbie Girl song. This is one vod that I will need to download later to watch it fully from start.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

I think Pippa is excited for the HoloCure update, idk though, hard to tell

Ensok

Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Already asked this on kiwifarms but figured I'd try here as well. Did anyone ever figure out why the magnet got the boot?
View attachment 13147
Best I could do is what was copied from discords, they believed she was moonlighting as another vtuber. Why that is specifically a problem considering the amount of big names that stream on their own under their older models, I can't tell you.

No idea who is this:

Lui on shuba holocure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom