"Do I want to say it? do I sigh... do I want to say it? sigh It's... it's the forbidden fleshlight"Juniper Actias

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Can confirm it's a real like personally then. If it really is of concern, again, would be best to shrug it off and quietly unlike the tweet so it doesn't show on clearnet
Just a screenshot, too lazy to archive
1675998289465.png
Holy shit. This is Kyo's roommate commenting on a tweet about the situation:

What the fuck is going on behind the scenes at Nijisanji and why the fuck is Kyo such a shitty coworker. That is two of his peers he has thrown under the bus.
NijiEN males, no thanks :thatsracist:
E:
Zaion's male genmates tweeted support for her, this just a case of Kyo being Kyo.
Ok, I'll keep that in mind if they pop up doing anything of interest to me

Last edited:

Piarro

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
Oh shit, this is getting spicy. Depending where this goes we might need an Events thread.
Proctor just fell asleep, didn't he? :unsure:

Kalion

:)
With what we're seeing here, I'd put money down on Zaion knowing she's going to be fired or having already been fired.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 13053
Archive

What the fuck is going on behind the scenes at Nijisanji and why the fuck is Kyo such a shitty coworker. That is two of his peers he has thrown under the bus.

If she isnt shoah-ed then its gonna be a wild time the next time they get shoved into a collab together, although that is looking less and less likely imo

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Now that several days have passed; What was, officially, the heinous behavior Oceane was defenestrated off Kawaii production.

Threading through the /vt/ sludge I was only able to land on "she ran a doxxing discord for indonesian talents". A conclusion so absurd and tangential, it might as well be 80% true.

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Doesn't Kyo's roommate have a history of this sort of shit-stirring? He was the one who used to hang with Commander Zentreya during the vrchat days where he got known for similar two-faced behaviour, right?
Edit: It's late and I may be thinking of Aster. Blue Niji femboy, purple Niji femboy, they all look the same.

Last edited:

chihirogumi

View attachment 13053
Archive

1675999401741.png
EN bluehairs are becoming yab machines! Chumbuds and Kronies, lookout!

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
With what we're seeing here, I'd put money down on Zaion knowing she's going to be fired or having already been fired.
Maybe she's a real sigma female, got into one of the big 2, pissed a bunch of retards off, and then just quit.

kukkia

Early Adopter
NijiEN males, no thanks
Zaion's male genmates tweeted support for her, this just a case of Kyo being Kyo.
Doesn't Kyo's roommate have a history of this sort of shit-stirring? He was the one who used to hang with Commander Zentreya during the vrchat days where he got known for similar two-faced behaviour, right?
As far as I know Kyo PL was just a basic, clickbait Youtuber. I don't think he was close with Zentreya, and he doesn't follow Zen on Twitter.

EDIT: I think the Zentreya associate you are thinking of is Aster's PL, not Kyo's.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
EN bluehairs are becoming yab machines! Chumbuds and Kronies, lookout!
Well Kronii already had the unicornaggedion so really it's only Gura that hasn't had a real yab iirc.

Face it bros, brown chuubas are where it's at :smugpipi:

Moving away from that, I just got an ad of Tomoe Umari where she was likes "hey do you like an american horse girl? Check me out" before she shoots her revolver or somethin'

Is she always like that? I might give her a look
Well she's American, a horse girl, and has a gun, so yeah that's pretty accurate. If you're interested, she has tons of videos and shorts you can watch to see if you like her without committing to an entire VOD. In particular you can watch this highlights video I posted a while back:

She left you for China gacha money, always remember that. It will give you strength.
SHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUPSHUTUP :beatanimeds::pippasquish::beatanicrying::pippasquish::beatanimeds:

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Now that several days have passed; What was, officially, the heinous behavior Oceane was defenestrated off Kawaii production.

Threading through the /vt/ sludge I was only able to land on "she ran a doxxing discord for indonesian talents". A conclusion so absurd and tangential, it might as well be 80% true.
The closest thing that somewhat matched that is that one of the ID discord server that caters to ID vtuber past lives stuff (mostly HoloIDs) are also notably have alot of its members who liked Oceane, complete with custom roles and such.

Last I check, they were all sad when they heard she got fired. Can try give evidence but I cant because the server somehow managed to implode itself two days ago.

Coincedence? Probably not.

Moving away from that, I just got an ad of Tomoe Umari where she was likes "hey do you like an american horse girl? Check me out" before she shoots her revolver or somethin'

Is she always like that? I might give her a look

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Coming live soon. Hakka and Bettel joining Magni. In his previous stream he also mentioned inviting the holostars JP.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
If this was posted already, I must've missed it.

Finana-esque blunder of politicization aside, maybe don't say something like "gotta support the cause" when that cause has been harassing your coworkers and other VTubers.

just some observations, no real horse in this race myself but, this clipper seems to be stirring shit on purpose with some of his videos

Here is him clipping a "clipping prohibited" Kson stream when she just joined Vshoujo, saying it wasnt a company, cut with nyanners just saying "my company"

Clip of Veibae's discord yab

Kiara clip where she alludes she had the coof during the offcollab, seems to be from a member's stream judging by all the green names

Clip of juxtaposing Finana's tard moment with Irys saying she loved traps

His only real non-bait clips are 1 view ame-same karaoke re-ups

clipnigga.png

EDIT: Added local archives

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS

BEEG Booba Fishing

Reine embracing being evil in her own way makes me happy.

kukkia

Early Adopter
Ok, I'll keep that in mind if they pop up doing anything of interest to me
(I know that you're not asking for recommendations but whatever) I don't really like Hex tbh. Ver is perfectly alright, nothing against him. I do really like Doppio though. He may interest you, idk. He is very chuuni, which can be hard for people to deal with, but I like that he actually sticks to his kayfabe quite well, is generally quite funny, and doesn't fujobait or say random lewd shit outside of his drama cd. His interactions with Pomu in particular have been pretty great.

this shit

fuck it
Bitch please my oshi can and will throw herself under the bus alone with no help needed, as she has multiple time demonstrated during her first year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom