"eh 44.5... FUCK YOU! They got me again!!"Minato Aqua

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
It's generally believed that the rules are pretty much the same across the board. Plus, multiple EN livers have said some pretty out-there stuff and not gotten bonked for it. Selen is a defender of necrophilia, Enna has said she loves war and just wants everyone to die, Sonny has talked about blowing up a school bus full of children, and Vox has literally talked about his airport masturbation story multiple times. I'm guessing it was the piracy that got her into trouble but I could also see the emulator being a problem.
If Zaion got into trouble for talking about piracy and emulation and using her past accounts, then I'd agree management had a legit issue with her. But one of the official reasons for her suspension is "insensitive jokes", and that breeds rrats, given these examples of what other EN livers can joke about.

Mio in the weirdo house makes sense. Trelawney was from there, too. Both fortune tellers.

Lui went into Gryffindor. I guess she's still a bit of a chuuni.

Your wife is retarded, so Hufflepuff makes sense.

Everyone else would rather filthy gaijin muggles not dirten the roads of glorious nippon halls of Hogwarts except maybe as roadkill. Quite commendable. Letting foreigners steal your schtick just causes Vshojo.
Lui called her character "Lui Scamander", gave her a scar over her eye, and started off today advertising herself as (currently) Holo's only Gryffindor, so that's entirely appropriate.

Astel got Ravenclaw.

The contrast between Miko and Subaru is great.

Wonder if she knows they can reject the hat's suggestion. I saw some Niji sorting ceremony earlier, Paterson was given Ravenclaw, refused because she wanted to be Gryffindor with a soft spot to Hufflepuff, put it on chat vote which gave her Hufflepuff. Morinaka Kazaki straight out said which selection will lead to which house and immediately went for Hufflepuff.
Fubuki starts today and of course she went ambition (she knows as well).
Subaru as a Slytherin is the only one that feels strange lol. But if anyone doesn't read the button prompts or wants to be "authentic", that's on them.

Haachama is up in under an hour. There's a fair number of English pre-chats but no dilators so far.

Edit: Haachama chose the male voice. :kaelalaugh:

She got Ravenclaw, but overrode the hat and chose Gryffindor.

Last edited:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230209-092517-581.pngScreenshot_20230208-192622-137.png

Blue boy has pissed off the hive lmao I didn't watch the stream but some anon clipped his retarded mealy-mouthed statement on wizard game and holy shit I actually agree with /vt/ for a change this is top tier faggotry. He can do what he wants as far as playing it but giving the troon menace more ammo is peak retarded. Never give an inch to these mentally ill pedos and groomers.

Arkadeone

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
View attachment 12997View attachment 12998

Blue boy has pissed off the hive lmao I didn't watch the stream but some anon clipped his retarded mealy-mouthed statement on wizard game and holy shit I actually agree with /vt/ for a change this is top tier faggotry. He can do what he wants as far as playing it but giving the troon menace more ammo is peak retarded. Never give an inch to these mentally ill pedos and groomers.

Stop listening to /vt/'s retarded takes. They're the source of the hate he has been getting he was talking about. He's had a rough month between irl issues and just a lot of bullshit he gets online in general. Him not wanting to go through the stress of incurring the vermintide wrath is totally understandable.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
View attachment 12997View attachment 12998

Since when was there an Altare = Omega rrat? That seems like the ultimate stretch there. First I've heard of it at least.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Stop listening to /vt/'s retarded takes. They're the source of the hate he has been getting he was talking about. He's had a rough month between irl issues and just a lot of bullshit he gets online in general. Him not wanting to go through the stress of incurring the vermintide wrath is totally understandable.
That's all well and good, poor him etc, but it doesn't excuse his "gotta support the cause" line because all that does is give them ammo to go after any EN that tries to stream it. "What, so you DONT support the cause?!" Either not addressing it or keeping it to "I'm not playing this because I choose not to" would have been better and more professional.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I cannot freaking wait for Subaru to play as herself in the new Holocure update. Holy lol.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Since when was there an Altare = Omega rrat? That seems like the ultimate stretch there. First I've heard of it at least.
Remember, people were convinced that Sana was Omega for a while. It's literally the "I'm Squidward, You're Squidward" bit.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Remember when Omega was rrated to be Ina's boyfriend?

Altare's Korean. Gotta keep the bloodline pure.

He also suspended Vesper after Vesper speared Ina and Ina told Omegaltare that she can't go back to him now she knows what a real dick feels like.

Jealous

Lurker
altare.png

Whatever reason he had with being hated, or failure to articulate what's on his mind with y'knows, let's see what happens next.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
That's all well and good, poor him etc, but it doesn't excuse his "gotta support the cause" line because all that does is give them ammo to go after any EN that tries to stream it. "What, so you DONT support the cause?!" Either not addressing it or keeping it to "I'm not playing this because I choose not to" would have been better and more professional.
They would would be saying that shit regardless of whether he said this or not.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Imagine if Fauna got an akasupa asking that and she just casually replied with "I don't."

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Imagine if Fauna got an akasupa asking that and she just casually replied with "I don't."
Good thing she already has the saplings so conditioned, she could probably tell her fanbase she is cucking them with their fathers and the saplings would still uUuuuUuu :whatastory:

Mumei and iRyS probably have some fun opinions of the tranny question though.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Mumei and iRyS probably have some fun opinions of the tranny question though.
We know IRyS loves femboys and traps, but why Mumei?

Mehk

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
We know IRyS loves femboys and traps, but why Mumei?
Mumei would be the most likely to casually make a comment that would set off ree-ing and she seems more likely to ignore the ree-ing than the others. Kronii, well we already have an rrat of where she'd stand. Fauna is a girly girl so she probably doesn't like sweaty men larping as women but she'd be too conscious of hurt feelings to let it slip. Bae, idk. But mumei and iRyS both have a direct brain/mouth thing where they say shit as soon as it comes to their heads so they have less of a filter.
Also femboys and traps aren't really the same as vermintide lol they're just milquetoast gays who like playing effeminate, sans the self mutilation and bathtub hrt and groomer instinct.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Haachama is up in under an hour. There's a fair number of English pre-chats but no dilators so far.

Edit: Haachama chose the male voice. :kaelalaugh:

She rejected Ravenclaw for Griffindor because red. Straight to Azkaban!

Also, I have just noticed that Griffindor is the only house with a different shield from the other houses, lazy.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
She rejected Ravenclaw for Griffindor because red. Straight to Azkaban!

Also, I have just noticed that Griffindor is the only house with a different shield from the other houses, lazy.
It's a shame this game doesn't have multiplayer because I'd pay money to watch a Holo tourney between the houses lmao
Haachama is the first Gryffindor I've seen though, Subaru wanted it iirc but ended up with Slytherin and for some reason didn't just tweak the sorting to get what she wanted

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Haachama create really trans person as her character. Female body, male face and male voice. :whatastory:
Usually I just make crazy chara, but here I'm just gonna make the chara the resembles myself
This face seems too kind
This voice is better
That guy is Haachama you know?
My chara does look like Harry Potter
I thought I'll get Gryffindor
What? You guys thought I'll be in Azkaban???
My name is Akai Haato, so I thought red is suitable to me
Yeah I should be Gryffindor
It's not like I choose it myself
It was the hat that sort it to me
I admired Gryffindor even since I watched the movie
vivaldi_8f1bFJAKwC.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom