"I've been frightened into eating healthier by the Phase Hags, they did this to me; They said 'after a certain age everything you eat will make you fat', this is why I'm exercising more now"Fujikura Uruka

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
I feel like she might have been trolling when she said that.
Counterpoint: She's a decent-looking adult who isn't afraid of social contact, judging by her con cam streams way back when.

vestars20

Early Adopter
Temako is graduating
Temako.jpg
This is page one of a manga she has been realeasing, on her twitter, about her feelings as a vtuber and a fan has been translating it. It's a bittersweet story and will touch your heart. When I find the last pages translated I'll post it.
Last stream

Good question, who is you?
I only know of her from Beatani and the her chan general, watched a few streams, but I can give some info. She caught 2ch and 4chans attention doing a constant stream and didn't hit her goal until 18 days in. She only prepped 10 days of food. Her mascot is an eggplant because while doing this stream-a-thon it got moldy but she ate it anyways. She got more popular doing ASMR streams, did variety streams both as a vtuber and in the flesh and is know for her janky cheap model. She converted a small closet to her streaming set up; think Harry Potter's cupboard under the stairs. PL info is she played/s Puyo Puyo professionally, useful info as the game is referenced in her manga. No, I don't any clue what that entails. Here is an anons thoughts:
Temanon.png
My thoughts: She worked hard and took any opportunity to catch success especially right before her graduation announcement. Even bought a KU-100, her dream ASMR mic, but ended up never using it. It feels like after getting the mic and trying so hard her heart just broke by not seeing a corresponding success.

She had applied to multiple vtuber corps and maybe if she recovers she might do something else.
Stop by and wish her good luck.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Temako is graduating
View attachment 12983
This is page one of a manga she has been realeasing, on her twitter, about her feelings as a vtuber and a fan has been translating it. It's a bittersweet story and will touch your heart. When I find the last pages translated I'll post it.
Last stream

I only know of her from Beatani and the her chan general, watched a few stream, but I can give some info. She caught 2ch and 4chans attention doing a constant stream and didn't hit her goal until 18 days in. She only prepped 10 days of food. Her mascot is an eggplant because while doing this stream-a-thon it got moldy but she ate it anyways. She got more popular doing ASMR streams, did variety streams both as a vtuber and in the flesh and is know for her janky cheap model. She converted a small closet to her streaming set up; think Harry Potter's cupboard under the stairs. PL info is she played/s Puyo Puyo professionally, useful info as the game is referenced in her manga. No, I don't any clue what that entails. Here is an anons thoughts:
View attachment 12984
My thoughts: She worked hard and took any opportunity to catch success especially right before her graduation announcement. Even bought a KU-100, her dream ASMR mic, but ended up never using it. It feels like after getting the mic and trying so hard her heart just broke by not seeing a corresponding success.

She had applied to multiple vtuber corps and maybe if she recovers she might do something else.

Maybe she's graduating because she got into one of said corpos. One can only hope and my condolences to her audience and hopefully wherever she ends up she's happy.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Jealous

Lurker
Shinri wants to play Etrian Odyssey on stream on the hardest difficulty. Incredibly based taste.

ATLUS please give the man perms.
Remasters not far off although I would have like a 3 Untold.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Was browsing for Phase Connect mentions on twitter and came across a mostly deleted thread that mentioned Phase auditions. Not sure if it carries any significance but you never know:

Edit: The reason this thread is interesting is the deleted messages were clearly about trying to join Phase but might have been deleted later on due to the person maybe getting accepted.
OP: https://twitter.com/IzanaShirokawa

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Wish the Holostars' paripi mangaka a happy birthday now, he just start whipping out with singing memeshikute

Nabeshin

Guys I use chatty to use and archive twitch chat(deleted messages, banned users and more) but this software is a gui only, is there any version of a software like it but that's server based?

An example of what I wanted to see/archive(mostly from hog leg streams and others) but I wanted one that I could let it running on a server
1675943354884.png

Last edited:

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

stassy

Temako is graduating
View attachment 12983
Last stream

I only know of her from Beatani and the her chan general, watched a few streams, but I can give some info. She caught 2ch and 4chans attention doing a constant stream and didn't hit her goal until 18 days in. She only prepped 10 days of food. Her mascot is an eggplant because while doing this stream-a-thon it got moldy but she ate it anyways. She got more popular doing ASMR streams, did variety streams both as a vtuber and in the flesh and is know for her janky cheap model. She converted a small closet to her streaming set up; think Harry Potter's cupboard under the stairs. PL info is she played/s Puyo Puyo professionally, useful info as the game is referenced in her manga. No, I don't any clue what that entails. Here is an anons thoughts:
View attachment 12984

In her tweet, she said she never wanted to monetize her streams, which is kinda weird considering she applied to corpo.
I follow some 2 views that were able to monetize and get merch, have the same number of subscribers than her and still stream regularly for 2 years despite doing the same type of content and not having a breakdown so I guess she might have tried to up her game like Suisei but as herself said, there are ton of talented people that lack visibility and will quit without us noticing at all.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Was about to post this lol. Yeah local Blahaj Enjoyer is gonna react to the Nintendo Direct, I’m expecting little to no Zelda news.

Clip Tax:

Shuba will stream Touhou again at 10PM JST. Last time around she went as far as Ayaya, let's see how well this run will be. I remember only Marine in holo cleared normal (and a lot of other Touhou games), last time I saw Fubuki can't beat Kanako.

The contrast between Miko and Subaru is great.

Wonder if she knows they can reject the hat's suggestion. I saw some Niji sorting ceremony earlier, Paterson was given Ravenclaw, refused because she wanted to be Gryffindor with a soft spot to Hufflepuff, put it on chat vote which gave her Hufflepuff. Morinaka Kazaki straight out said which selection will lead to which house and immediately went for Hufflepuff.
Fubuki starts today and of course she went ambition (she knows as well).

Mel+Alcohol=Emotional rollercoaster

Looks like there's a new VSpo clipper. Was unlicensed for a while but now got the license number so should be safe to share without worrying about VSpo strike. Oneshota story as a sample.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Looks like the characters in Kizuna AI's anime will be debuting as VTubers as well by the looks of it. Hopefully they fare better than Upd8.

vestars20

Early Adopter

Jealous

Lurker
Shuba will stream Touhou again at 10PM JST. Last time around she went as far as Ayaya, let's see how well this run will be. I remember only Marine in holo cleared normal (and a lot of other Touhou games), last time I saw Fubuki can't beat Kanako.

She has now past Ayaya. She's way better than her first MoF stream. Way way better. She went up to Kanako. Felt like she practiced and memorized boss spellcards.
She also, has understand the appeal of danmaku and is now interested.

Last edited:

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Finally buying my Holofes tickets...and either SPWN is declining my card, or my card is declining them. Well, this is going to become annoying.
I remember having problems because i put spaces between the numbers, like 0000 0000 0000 0000, but it would only work if i remove them. Their UI doesn't seem to have any validation that tells you if you entered something wrong.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Mixie Mixin of FlaVR is playing the best Fallout: Fallout New Vegas

Of note the thumbnail she tends to use is misleading, she's not a Marie bootleg: I'm pretty sure God's Favorite Sanalite will like her design. As for Mixie, she's pretty decent for laughs (she spent 5 minutes trying to get the E button to work to sit on a couch).

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Filian is so stunning and brave, she just came out as straight

Also who's this Tricky vtuber? Never seen her before. Model's your typical coomerbait but she doesn't seem too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom