"A crumb of sex please please sir a crumb of-of cock"Lia Rinkou

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Walmart-Pippa up next on the potter train in 90 minutes as I am writing this, nothing will stop the war criminal (for now):

Last edited:

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Moona was featured in a Sky News article about the new Harry Potter game.
moona skynews.PNG(A)
:smugmoona:

A Lurking Dumbass

Iofi will play it, just waiting
based yopi. VTubers shouldnt have to kneel to this bullshit just because this game's source material's author is a douchebag herself. Was JK Rowling really even closely involved with the project? Because as far as I know the bitch has wiped her ass with her books and cares fuck all for her books these days
Pretty much any normie with some basic knowledge of vtubers but that doesn't give that much of a shit would make these.
The thing is though, while yes, to a certain extent a vtubers appearance matters, Joey literally says that vtuber fans don't care about a vtubers personality. A more understandable take would probably be something like "I think a vtuber's appearance is more important than their personality". A hot take for sure, but you can see there's a wiggle room for argumentation there.
But nope, the dumbass straight up says fans don't care about their personality, which he somehow contradicts with his next few statements. It's the whole TheMattPat "VTuber lore is important" dumbassery all over again.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
The troons will unironically go any length to get what they want, the silence and obedience of anyone who disagrees with them. Not even men with voicechangers piloting Chinese cartoons are safe from their faggotry!

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Idk if they're actually in the game but yeah they are legit characters in the books and movies, though their naming was probably more down to JK being lazy as shit than her being rayciss
Yeah, laziness in naming and in house placement as well. Basically Harry's house is the working class people and mixed race/wizard-human kids, Ravenclaw is considered the smart people house so the kids with Asian and Indian names are there, I forgot the other literally who house, but Pekora's oshi is in the all white pureblood Slytherin.
The initial backlash to Rowling was actually from the Scottish Referendum (voted Yes) and Brexit (voted Remain) where she was on the losing side twice. She was also championing "refugees welcome as long as they're not near my castles". She was their darling and then she talked about biology....
Or, y'know, the extremely racist term, Chongqing.
Wait, what the fuck do you mean that's a city in China?
Wait until they hear of the African country Niger.

Anyways, Else is singing with her new live2D outfit.

I like that she can make this kind of face now, which is a bit worrying.
yamielse.jpg

Also shilling a 2view premiering Overdose at 9PM JST.

At the same time Re:AcT's Coucourua Creil will be singing love themed songs so you can watch the premiere and when it's over the intro should finish. Yesterday she had a Deco 27 themed karaoke if you want to listen as well.

Edit: have to include Kulaku Lie currently whistling. She just whistled Chopin's Nocturne Op. 9 No. 2 and attempted Beethoven's 5th Symphony.

Patra also plays the wizard game and when presented with choices of course asked to learn the dark magic.

Last edited:

PekoWick

EDIT 2: She turned on subscriber-only mode on the video once english comments started pouring in, same with Moona
Are you talking about pekora? Because im 100% sure it's been there for quite a while now. It's the subscriber to this channel for 5 mins right?

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Are you talking about pekora? Because im 100% sure it's been there for quite a while now. It's the subscriber to this channel for 5 mins right?
Most likely, I'm just reporting what I see, I'm not normally awake during her streaming hours. That would make sense, though.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I love Marie Mehlo streams but her computer is a piece of shit, which is such a shame streaming a game as simple as minecraft is a slideshow sometimes without a model and always with her model. I will use this as an excuse to shill in the hopes she can start making enough money to get a fucking PC:

Also she collects pressed pennies, literally me frfr

Some trivia on her, she wanted to join cyber live a long time ago and with hindsight is glad she didn't!

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
based yopi. VTubers shouldnt have to kneel to this bullshit just because this game's source material's author is a douchebag herself. Was JK Rowling really even closely involved with the project? Because as far as I know the bitch has wiped her ass with her books and cares fuck all for her books these days
Rowling herself have told the fan base to read another book pretty much, for a long time now.

kukkia

Early Adopter
I don't think she was that involved but I wouldn't say she cares fuck all for the books. She's known for exerting a good amount of control over the franchise, which is why we don't have tons of spinoffs and TV shows and whatever by different writers. She had a pretty large role in creating those Fantastic Beasts movies too.

Nabeshin

Robot Lumi is playing System Shock 2

kestraline

Early Adopter
As far as I'm aware it didn't blow up and get the same outrage as the last tweet which ended up getting mummy involved to defend her cheating.
Correction - I see she got some replies including a quote tweet from Banned Vtuber Memes.
1675777341029.png

I guess that was the signal to delete the tweet before it kept on becoming a larger issue like last time when Mummy got involved.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Can't believe over 22k viewers watching AZKi play Geoguessr. I remembered the days with 1000 during karaoke streams.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
lmao you think a loli anime girl with a nsfw tag full of no-no square is a cath? in a country where less than 1/4 of the baptized are actually cath?
Catholic? No. Italian? Yes.
Italian culture has its good points and bad, but to their credit they don't seem all that favorable to troonism.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

A Lurking Dumbass

I guess that was the signal to delete the tweet before it kept on becoming a larger issue like last time when Mummy got involved.
I missed the tweet. What did she say?

UberSoldat

lvl8

Walmart-Pippa up next on the potter train in 90 minutes as I am writing this, no amount of crybullying will stop the war criminal (for now):

EDIT: what did she mean by this

EDIT 2: She turned on subscriber-only mode on the video once english comments started pouring in, same with Moona

Translated.
peko.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom