"Oh, I'm always, technically 24/7 brainfog lol"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
Welp Pikamee was bullied to the point of cancelling the stream. I hope she eventually gets around to playing it.

Archive

To everyone who helped make this happen. Thank you. Thank you for being such pieces of shit that you can’t separate art from artist, that you genuinely believe that anyone who even so much as LIKES Harry Potter wants death to all troons, jews, blacks, etc. So once again thank you. Thank you for bullying this streamer into cancelling her stream and probably helping make her and others against you and your cause, ironically fueling this transphobia you fear because you couldn’t tell art from artist.

Anyways clip tax

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Idk if they're actually in the game but yeah they are legit characters in the books and movies, though their naming was probably more down to JK being lazy as shit than her being rayciss

It's a no-win situation anyway no matter what if someone wants to cry about it.

Have an asian character?

• Name them Cho Chang, "Wow that's super on the nose and kind of racist."
  • Okay, the asian girl is named Amy Higglesby. "I can't ever remember Amy is supposed to be asian, she's such a whitewashed character I got confused when they cast a chinese girl in the movie!"
  • Fine, Harriet Tran. "Harriet just seems like a lazy cultural diversity inclusion for the sake of inclusion, she doesn't lean enough into her cultural heritage."
A black guy being named Shacklebolt is pretty fucking funny though. Would have been an SS+++ showing if his name was Cotton Pixwel.

You know, it's weird to me. I'm not going to deny that I'm a bit of a coomer and part of my enjoyment of chuuba are looking at anime tiddies, but somehow Calli has absolutely zero sex appeal to me despite her appearance and design being a pretty solid number of checks on my list of things I like. Her base outfit is nice, her red dress is nice, this outfit looks nice. I feel absolutely no attraction to her model at all.

I harbor no ill will or resentment, instead I'm thankful. Thankful to Karen for being so anti-alluring that she has nullified all visual appeal simply by the weight girth density pressure of her aura. I don't want to coom anymore, I just want to be happy.

Last edited:

Brapfiend

Didn't Pikamee mention she was bullied a lot in school for being a hafu? Might be why she has a vulnerability to these kind of tactics.

this shit

fuck it
Didn't see mentioned but Elira's getting fed up with some parasocial/weird chatters so she'll be adding new chat rules. This Alex P seems funny and is already "infamous" in her discord.

FoJcdzqXkAA282G

this elyusia guy kinda got on her nerves
1675784403105.png

Catholic? No. Italian? Yes.
Italian culture has its good points and bad, but to their credit they don't seem all that favorable to troonism.
Italy doesn't have the trans moral panic the anglo-sphere is living through, trans people are just a regular discriminated minority like africans and coeliacs but have access to healthcare and nobody is fighting to take away rights or scream on the telly about gendered bathrooms. You don't know what you're talking about but it's fine, you don't need to be knowledgeable about a peripheral country if you don't talk about it.

Kotoka sending messages for the motherland

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Italy doesn't have the trans moral panic the anglo-sphere is living through, trans people are just a regular discriminated minority like africans and coeliacs but have access to healthcare and nobody is fighting to take away rights or scream on the telly about gendered bathrooms. You don't know what you're talking about but it's fine, you don't need to be knowledgeable about a peripheral country if you don't talk about it.
>discriminated
>take away rights
Show adams apple

FoVEMr2aEAAX_Qp.jpeg
Anyway I didn't see it posted yet but new meemaw schedule is out, looks like she's back to the 6 pm streaming block :painpeko:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

this shit

fuck it
>discriminated
>take away rights
Show adams apple
>like africans and coeliacs
I'll have you know that coeliacs legally have the same rights as normal people in Italy.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Come on Fish, the people yearn for the Pippa Slippa's as merch and you let Holo beat you to it

Just going from what I have seen but I'm pretty sure most Holo merch at least is made to order which is why it has the 8-12 month wait in getting most of it, they'll take orders for a few months then get it manufactured after they know how much they need, this does come with the benefit that they can't sell out during the order period which I want to say was becoming an issue for them but I could be wrong. As someone else said sometimes a video of Yagoo with prototypes will show up so you can get an idea of what you get but I don't keep enough of an eye on merch side of things myself to know how common that is.
Yeah most Holo merch is a month long window where it's made to order, so it doesn't sell out, other than sometimes "special editions" of it where they'll be some hand autographed set along side the regular merch, which often sell out instantly (although poor Sora's looks to still be in stock. I thought she was more popular than that). The exceptions are some Holo merch that is always on sale, like their new "starter" series, and all the recent ID merch has been limited production where everything is made beforehand and can sell out.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Catholic? No. Italian? Yes.
Italian culture has its good points and bad, but to their credit they don't seem all that favorable to troonism.
Or rapefugees.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
To everyone who helped make this happen. Thank you. Thank you for being such pieces of shit that you can’t separate art from artist, that you genuinely believe that anyone who even so much as LIKES Harry Potter wants death to all troons, jews, blacks, etc. So once again thank you. Thank you for bullying this streamer into cancelling her stream and probably helping make her and others against you and your cause, ironically fueling this transphobia you fear because you couldn’t tell art from artist.
I do get a bit of whiplash from the trans people I know and respect and the twitter hate brigade technically belonging to the same group.

I usually chalk it up to twitter users not being human, but their activities have nevertheless caused my impression of the whole scene to go from 'Good people with a few crazies mixed in' to 'Crazies with a few good people caught inside it'.

paul

Early Adopter
Did Pekora already met the transgender character in the Potter game? Couldn't find a timestamp. I only read about it so no idea what happens ingame. I guess she won't react to the scene like reacted to Goromi-chan but the twitter reactions would be funny to see.

Unrelated but I like this trend

yuckyyaki

Yabai enthusiast
I do get a bit of whiplash from the trans people I know and respect and the twitter hate brigade technically belonging to the same group.

I usually chalk it up to twitter users not being human, but their activities have nevertheless caused my impression of the whole scene to go from 'Good people with a few crazies mixed in' to 'Crazies with a few good people caught inside it'.
You'll find that good troons don't exist, but people who want/have had a sex change surgery and classify legally and personally as a man or woman instead of a "trans" man or a "trans" woman, are much more sane and pleasant to be around.

Off-topic tax. You know who is playing Hogwarts Legacy, so here is the waiting room.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Messy hair looks legit good. Kind of surprised by this outfit. Thought I would hate it based on the silhouette looking like coomer bait, but it's actually pretty nice.

It's a less-is-more thing, isn't it? Or maybe in this case, more-is-more. I like it and I'm glad that whoever wanted to take her new costume in that more understated and realistic direction were allowed to do so.

Yagoo feet bros, we were so close.

EDIT: what did she mean by this

Clearly racist dog-whistles.

:whatastory:Troons on suicide watch.

:annoyedpippa:

Don't set me up for jokes like that. I'm trying to do better.

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Surprised no one posted this yet.

Some nice art I've found:
Pipkin_Pippa_by_mentally_deficient.jpgPipkin_Pippa_and_the_Demon_Core_by_marlboroshi.jpgGoth_Ina_by_mentally_deficient.jpg

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava goes live in five, playing this weird RPG that is basically Undertale before Undertale

Welp Pikamee was bullied to the point of cancelling the stream. I hope she eventually gets around to playing it.

Archive

Holy fuck, goddamn, mother of mercy, am I so goddamn mad at the fucking internet right now. :pikaufuk:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Other than Pikamee, I haven't seen any other vtuber buckle under the vermintide jackboot, if it keeps up I think we'll be in the clear.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am thankful to the transformers, they have shown the entire vtuber community the exact reason why their bullshit ideas will kill our hobby, great job guys.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
So was it HAARP or Harry Potter that caused the earthquakes in Turkey?

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Archive

Crazy thing is, this literally doesn’t do anything to help trans people in the first place. The people who are mad are all performative virtue signalers, feel like you’re helping when you’re not. JK is nearly-a-billionaire; she doesn’t care if you buy the game.
(made this)
814AC24F-7A66-4385-A8C4-667A80B6D2B0.jpeg
Nolan Crush.
speaking of the devil himself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom