"If you get a blood transfusion from an African guy then logically you are part african for a bit"Luca Kaneshiro

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Caramel streamer playing some hat simulator.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Caramel streamer playing some hat simulator.

Thank GOD she's starting to stream on youtube again, now I can properly obsess over another dark-skinned big booba idol (both in model and irl) without having to use that garbage excuse for a streaming platform known as Twitch :pippasquish:

EDIT: another chocolate queen spotted in chat
1675796717791.png

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
Thank GOD she's starting to stream on youtube again, now I can properly obsess over another dark-skinned big booba idol (both in model and irl) without having to use that garbage excuse for a streaming platform known as Twitch :pippasquish:

View attachment 12848

Make this my formal petition to award God's Strongest Sanalite with the flair "Chocolate Queen Enjoyer"

chihirogumi

'Crazies with a few good people caught inside it'.
Consider that before the 2010s, vermintide were an extremely microscopic portion of the the entire population. Now, the very few 'true' transgenders out there are heavily outnumbered by trend chasing fat white girls who say they're non-binary and the autogynephillic turbovirgins. Also, they're all middle-class and above. The true transgenders I speak of are usually in poverty stricken areas as prostitutes and don't really engage in this woke shit. And then whenever they get brutalized by a john, their deaths are used as a cheap talking points by the same trend chasing vermintide of the current day. Sad really.
Didn't see mentioned but Elira's getting fed up with some parasocial/weird chatters so she'll be adding new chat rules. This Alex P seems funny and is already "infamous" in her discord.

FoJcdzqXkAA282G

this elyusia guy kinda got on her nerves
View attachment 12841

Possible new lolcow? Anyone else here that's a Famelira know about him?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Last edited:

Not_glowie

Just lurking

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Wants to do vlogging when the power goes out, but is too afraid to leave the house. South Africa sounds great.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230207-150007-385.png

Meemaw delivering some hand sweats and knee grips for anyone who simps for her mommy voice I see.
:shubaIapprob:

Edit - archive copy for the non twittards

Last edited:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Kirsche is about to play the transphobic magic game.

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

View attachment 12848
Agreed. I barely catch her live because of Twitch. If she's on YT more, I'll actually get to watch.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter

Come on now, you gotta share the thumbnail art she shared on twitter :smugpipi:

FoY6xiWWYAEfuLt.jpeg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Make this my formal petition to award God's Strongest Sanalite with the flair "Chocolate Queen Enjoyer"
"Big Bad Baron of Busty Brown Beauties"

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
I assume the hogwarts thing is mostly non-vermintide getting pissed on behalf of vermintide. Even Lily is going to play it
lily.PNG

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
It should be mandatory for all vtubers to play Hogwarts Legacy, just so the vermintide can fuck right off and not ruin this hobby like they ruin everything else.

VTuberBobDole

Wigger outfit reveal, right now.

Well I tried my quarterly "watch a Calli stream and see if she still annoys me" and sure enough... I tuned in right when she was a lower torso/crotch area, of course, and you could obviously tell it was see-through/translucent and see the thong underneath. Of course chat was being chat and she admonishes them. Not sure what she expected - if you are going to horny-bait then you have to take the chat consequences along with it. Also she was talking in that kindergarten teacher reading a book to a bunch of kids voice that is extremely grating to me. It reminded me of the last time I tried to watch her which I think was the EN teaching streams and she was doing the same teacher voice thing which just sounds so bad. I lasted only a few minute yesterday and then was out. Guess it is still pink woman bad for me.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

"About to play" means probably another two hours or so in her case.

There was a subscriber in her chat doing highlighted message redeems begging her not to play. She read them out but didn't seem to take them too seriously.

skuyke-1.png

skuyke-2.png

Spergatory

Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
still waiting on pay before I get the game myself, but I'm definitely enjoying the streams

although Kirsche will probably start playing around 2-3 hours into the stream, she's currently going off on ethics in game journalism, what year is it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom