"My purpose for wearing panties is to avoid injury"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Was looking through my unlisted videos and I forgot I uploaded this to my channel don't think it's been posted here yet Shirogane Yui's (Finana Ryugu) nijisanji audition

Also this yabbit clip which I think I posted but I'll post again anyway

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I wish Pippa would go back to the occasional Yuni streams earlier in the day. Seemed to do wonders for her but she couldn't get the time to do them any more.

Tangent Fox is back to talking about stuff before playing games three hours later.

She's talking about how a gay 15 year old stalked her for years after they asked her to ERP, then tried to say she asked to ERP with him to his 17 year old boyfriend to get him to harass her after she said no, causing said boyfriend to believe he was actually straight and breaking up with him instead.

Before that she was discussing the ergonomics of peeing into bottles as a woman.

I could be getting actual work done tonight.

I'm listening to this instead.

I can't stop.

h
e
l
p

m
e

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So apparently Holocure has some sort of surprise that the creator is politely asking people to not spoil.. foolish but kinda adorable. And apparently the trailer hasn't shown all the surprises.

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230204_163830_Brave.jpg
>burns coals
>Karaoke 🎤/ASMR 👅/Roleplay ♠️

:youroshiisawhore:

Edit: Hey Yuri.
oh_hi_yuri.jpg

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
So apparently Holocure has some sort of surprise that the creator is politely asking people to not spoil.. foolish but kinda adorable. And apparently the trailer hasn't shown all the surprises.

Just a friendly reminder that if anyone here spoils it for me I will unleash such monumentous destruction upon your candy ass it would make that one time Sana took off her limiter on Earth look like a fart in the fucking wind. :amegunl::pippasquish::guratism:

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband
I'm not the only one who read the Fauna-Mumei-Kiara stream going on right now as "Girl Stalk" am I?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm not the only one who read the Fauna-Mumei-Kiara stream going on right now as "Girl Stalk" am I?
Considering who is in it, that title could work too tbh

Edit - side question, I'm out of the loop as usual... What is this neuro-sama thing? Is it legit just an AI? Why have I seen so many threads on it and why does Fauna know what it is?

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Apparently Kiara went to art school.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
They made the joke at the start of the stream for non-female watchers, so no.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230204-171317-692.png
I love how Rins default look is literally a derpy pout lmao every time her tracking loses her the model defaults back to this

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 12581
I love how Rins default look is literally a derpy pout lmao every time her tracking loses her the model defaults back to this
Some madlad just donated $1000 to reach the "buy my silence" goal. Gin's response? "Finally, some peace and quiet."

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Ophelia karaoke time

Made sure to archive in 1080p this time T_T

1675553497553.png
Updated Goals.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
If any Mumei fans want their body pillow to smell like your oshi.. now you can lool

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Edit - side question, I'm out of the loop as usual... What is this neuro-sama thing? Is it legit just an AI? Why have I seen so many threads on it and why does Fauna know what it is?

It started out as an Osu fan's project to train an AI program to play Osu by "looking" at the screen, so no cheating by looking at the game data in RAM or something like that. (Osu is an open-source rhythm game which apes the game Osu! Tatake! Ouendan, a Japanese rhythm game series which was adapted to Elite Beat Agents in the west.) As vtubing became a thing, the developer added the ability to read and respond to Twitch chat in a similar manner to ChatGPT and wired it up to a young girl vtuber model. Since it has become popular on Twitch, the developer has also worked on training the AI to play Minecraft, react to videos, and sing songs. She's streaming now if you want to see how she works.

Some madlad just donated $1000 to reach the "buy my silence" goal. Gin's response? "Finally, some peace and quiet."

It'd be funny if chat stopped donating and she had to be a mutetuber for the rest of her career.

this shit

fuck it
I hope he can get the dlc done quick so I can watch his streams again :beatanicrying:
Want to play the game my self one day so I don't want spoilers
He's got at least one more stream of the DLC, he's slow cooking the mysteries today :( hard case of streamer brain
I just use ASMR for that, extra if it's in a language other than English or Japanese. Bonus if there's no intelligible spoken words. Top marks if it's just tool and mechanical noises. Keep your GFE and mimikaki bullshit, I listen to my mechanics restore antique objects for bedtime relaxation. Nothing more soothing than the sound of a lathe in operation.
Lol i just go with brown noise when i need that much input

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
In small corpo news, lucid is redebuting. I've seen Roza in PC chat before but I'm not super familiar with them.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
In small corpo news, lucid is redebuting. I've seen Roza in PC chat before but I'm not super familiar with them.

Roza was in that NFT vtuber company that went tits up in the fall, along with the monkey girl that seems to have disappeared after November.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
ScottFalco put out his tutorial for Toontubing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom