"I don't get why rodge (Rogue) equals random though, that's an interesting way to call it"IRyS

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Fishman really needs to hit up Aviel though and talk to him about advertising. I think if Phase could figure out Idol's advertising playbook, they could see a huge surge as well.
He could just chat up the CCP and ask them for funding to use Phase Connect as a propaganda avenue. That'd basically be the equivalent of how Aviel manages to pay for all these ads.

Anyways, Vesper is a Neuro-Sama enjoyer and he's going to make some autismal shit inspired by that. He's also saying he wants to stream for a full year from now without taking any extended breaks, meaning "the only time I won't stream is if I'm hospitalized."

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Rin got her new PC, but what has she done to minecraft?

1675278758723.png
It's the "Shakespearian English" language option. Aside from many real and constructed languages Minecraft has a few goofy options like that, l33t5p34k, pirate-speak, lolcat, etc. Here's all the options.

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
1675283062331.png
->
1675283110832.png

While Yuko was talking about it. Can't be a coincidence.

Last edited:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
@Titanosaurus I know you are one of few remi enjoyers here. Did remi do a kay cooking watchalong earlier?
View attachment 12262
It appears to be private now.
WTF I was gonna watch that later!
I missed this one :pippasadl: Maybe @superduper knows....... unless he was busy💘 hate 💕watching Rei
It might pop up in one of these Doremu channels but I don't see it yet.
https://www.youtube.com/@zacharchive9830/videos
https://www.youtube.com/@spicybeef2396/playlists
I'm fucking pissed, Rie just got 1K subscribers just from her pandering to the spics from her Spanish speaking stream I'm fucking LIVID!

Tired Taxpayer

Unhinged as always and he loves Neuro-Sama, it s good to have Vesper back in a kind of "stable" state. I think he mentioned no collab around when he mention Neuro-Sama so I guess he is still full of anxiety.

Edit: ASMR digging a hole...

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I will never understand why "I don't have a cool model/money for commission, hence I can't be a Vtuber" is still an excuse for these retards to literally not do anything but tweet all day.
There are a plethora of free Vtuber apps with load of free and customizable FREE assets.
If you want something more "personal", just cook up something with AI (like FlaVR) (but really don't support AI)
Some Vtubers even found a niche with their shitty MS paint avatars
All these faggots really are doing is trying to give themselves a lame excuse as to why they don't actually want to stream but still get the clout from the Vtuber tag
Its easier to just bitch and moan on social media for pity points.

Is it vagueposting if they already said she was kicked out for doxxing the company's talents?
Also, Oceane's twitter page is still up, in case someone wants to salvage something from the wreckage
(last archive snapshot is at least a week old)
While I usually believe corporations when shit like this happens (in the case of an instant termination) often there is more to it than just that.
This is pretty huge. Aside from Nene, she was their top talent when it comes to donations and CCV. Aletta passed her in subs but not in CCV. I also listened to her last stream. Weird how she's just gone, like that. Given her success, I would expect her to pop up as an indie (do we even know who her past life was?). I am a bit curious as to what exactly was she saying. Additionally one of the sentences made it look like she was also interacting with people she shouldn't be interacting with. Wonder if she pulled a Vera Vee.

Peony mentioned that there is something she doesn't tolerate in her chat and it seems that Oceane was doing it. Going by her rules, this is the only one that seems to apply:
- No bullying / disrespectful behavior or language towards others

God damn, looks like those whale posts on /vt/ about a final rush for the donothon werent larps after all. I left for work this morning, she was still at 16.2k. come back, she's 17 away from $28,000.

Glory be to the power of blue things!

Edit - jfc, I was editing this to say she passed 28k, and as I did someone dropped another $1k dono and there were a couple other large donos. She is now over $30k, well on the way to $31.

FISHMAN YOU FOOL LOOK WHAT YOU COULD HAVE HAD
:fishfry::fishfry::fishfry:

Edit - She's allergic to kiwis, homelanders in shambles rn

Edit edit - holy shit. Apparently someone started a narrative that the top 10 donors would get letters. This prompted a whale war and one of the donors called Kurt Hutchison dono'd another thousand or so buckaroos, thinking he'd secure his spot. Got sniped out in the last minute and is now number 6 but was happy cause he thought he'd still be getting a letter.

Then Yuko just announced nope it's just the top 3 + if anyone from that top 3 gets sniped now they'll still get one... Which leaves a bad taste imo and doesn't make much sense. But goddamn imagine going into debt for an oshi letter and then getting outbid that way.
Honestly If she gives everyone over $1000 a letter that would calm everyone's thirst down. Or hell, maybe she could have a personalized message to everyone that donated over a certain amount. That shit will keep the whales happy.

She's also nearly to 50k subs too. This mini-subathon thing is looking to probably be the new big meta in vTuber spheres. Here's hoping its not overdone too hard and burns everyone out on it.
Massive boost in subs. I got an ad for her stream while on lunch break.

WTF I was gonna watch that later!

I'm fucking pissed, Rie just got 1K subscribers just from her pandering to the spics from her Spanish speaking stream I'm fucking LIVID!
Honestly spanish audience is huge and without Wactor talents around they are just walking around like zombies not knowing where to go.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I hate to say this the way it will probably sound but part of me is glad fishman didn't get Yuko, at least for the time being. I'm not convinced he would be able to weaponize her full potential. Maybe that'll change since it's always possible idol could rugpull like any other group of desert people with shekels, but for now idol is making the big moves in the small corpo world.

I have to imagine what Phase Yuko would look like. I didn't watch her as Rye so I don't know how much of her current presentation was part of her personality before vs how much has been fit to the character.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

If you're gimmick-posting, you're kinda taking the joke too far at this point. Maybe try for a bit more subtlety. If you're serious-posting, then Jesus Christ.

Honestly If she gives everyone over $1000 a letter that would calm everyone's thirst down. Or hell, maybe she could have a personalized message to everyone that donated over a certain amount. That shit will keep the whales happy.

It would, but it would also establish a precedent that whales can dictate the terms on which the streamer will interact with them if they just throw enough money. So I don't think she should do something like that.

The terms of the donothon were laid out on her channel. Anyone who chose to believe in /vt/ rumors above those can just take the L.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
She's also nearly to 50k subs too. This mini-subathon thing is looking to probably be the new big meta in vTuber spheres. Here's hoping its not overdone too hard and burns everyone out on it.
It's probably gonna get overkilled sooner rather than later. I'd say the corpos should space them out between their talents to the best of their ability, but at the same time I can see people's taste souring on blatant donation-baiting quickly so it makes sense they're trying to get as much out of the format before that happens.

I think for the time being anyone doing a high-profile donothon probably needs to make sure they're on-point during them and are offering satisfying enough goal rewards, it'd just take one person getting a bit greedy to ruin it for everyone else. I can't see the "top [x] donors win [y]" format working long-term because eventually it'll just be the same handful of wealthy people in a particular community winning each time which'd probably start rubbing people the wrong way.

I hate to say this the way it will probably sound but part of me is glad fishman didn't get Yuko, at least for the time being. I'm not convinced he would be able to weaponize her full potential. Maybe that'll change since it's always possible idol could rugpull like any other group of desert people with shekels, but for now idol is making the big moves in the small corpo world.

I have to imagine what Phase Yuko would look like. I didn't watch her as Rye so I don't know how much of her current presentation was part of her personality before vs how much has been fit to the character.
Despite my skepticism with Idol I'm glad Phase has competition. I like Phase-Connect a lot but that's almost entirely down to the talents, the times we've seen behind the curtain haven't always been a pretty sight. The flip-flopping between whether it's acceptable to talk about other streamers/4chan/kiwifarms etc. or not, the unsociable meeting times, and the sloppy merch distribution all show that the Fishfag needs to get his shit together; if he's gonna keep halfheartedly coasting along while Idol's management are promising bigger investments in the streamers themselves he's gonna struggle to attract the best talent for future generations.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Rin ended stream, raided into Yuko's donothon, and joined vc. Now they're saying Pochi's gonna join, so we could see a full E-Sekai collab rn

EDIT: Pochi joined and Yuko's already over 50k subs, in case no one's mentioned it here yet.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Last Active Oceane's Coomer AI Jewgle Drive Link

Apparently this is still active, if you wanted AI-generated preganté Oceane, etc.
This is purely speculation but a couple days ago I was in one of Oceanes morning streams where she was just chatting and she made a reference that she had a "big meeting" later/next day. It sounded positive so I didn't think anything of it, I wonder if it has anything to do with her graduation.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
All the e-sekai girls are currently describing bug eating...

Is this it? Is that what it has come to, Klaus? Because I still won't eat the bugs no matter how many waifus you throw at me.

chihirogumi

View attachment 12242
Shit. QUICK DELETE EVERYTHING
--------------------------------------

Based on Google Translate, seems like the Courts gave the go ahead for the Telco Company to give the private information of whoever was slandering Chihiro Yuki, and once contacted/served, they decided to settle and pay for any damages.
Above seems to be the case in question

Oh yeah, I believe this is about that one schizo who decided to harass her on Twitter for over a year, then he went too far with the threat with a knife emoji. Her antis make Henri look like well-behaved fan.
RE: Termination of Oceane Otoishi, here are twitter statements from others in the company:

Takamori art tax, because Kiara hung out in Callis chat and they once again made plans to go to singapore together as a vacation

To add to this, here's Nene Amano's tweet.

Honestly spanish audience is huge and without Wactor talents around they are just walking around like zombies not knowing where to go.
With WACTOR imploding, I wonder if Cover will take Coco's earlier suggestion to build a HoloES branch and possibly fill it with ex-WACTOR talents. It would fit the Yagoo meme of him saving talents from irrelevancy, plus the market is wide open now. Speaking of WACTOR, I know some of you guys don't like False, but I think he made a decent summary of the situation for you guys who don't understand Spanish.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Are witnessing the burst of the small corpo bubble? All of these startups that came about around 2020's waves in the industry are now imploding after two years of strain.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
WACTOR imploding is just a function of time at this stage. I'm only surprised it has taken this long.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Some future news from V&U No clues wtf it will be.:zaionwhatsgoingon:

vivaldi_Id3UfvdKCB.png

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Speaking of WACTOR, I know some of you guys don't like False, but I think he made a decent summary of the situation for you guys who don't understand Spanish.

He really does sound like Keemstar, huh. Even down to the delivery.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Part of me hopes that Polka is the next person to be featured on First Take. Her Everblue song is so incredibly underrated and emotional. As much as I'd like Towa's to be on First Take, and how Palette is catered to her. Everblue is just so much deeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom