"Serfdom doesn't make me horny, guys!"Clio Aite

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hololive ruined /jp/

@Titanosaurus , weird how you didn't post that tweet where shiina is showing her nails by accident. Are you ok?

FnwZboXakAAbQcm

if you've seen 1 coolie woman you've seen em all.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Ewiwi fighting ELITE 4, really I simply want to see the ending, even if I didn't see any of the other parts

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Don't give money because you want to be noticed, give because you are a fan and want to support them.

Meanwhile enjoy stories of shark and eldritch being normal human in sunrise land.

Lmao I saw his initial donos and chat messages, according to /vt/ he has been sperging a bit more in chat and tried to pretend his bank called him so he could do a refund on the superchat.

Best part? He dono'd $500 off the bat to try and get in the top 3 for a letter, but he used superchat instead of stream elements.
The way the donothon works, stream elements donos get a 10% bump. So he was outbid before he even placed his superchat order
:urtearingmeapart::whatastory:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
This is probably the strangest tweet ive seen from a chuuba/orbiter

BoSheep, aka lewdtuber Cimrai's new persona after she went menhera, for some reason posted some randy facts about her sex life

Keep in mind she gave one of her daughters (unsure if she is of age, i hope so) a similar rig to her and has done streams with her

So, just kinda bizzare and TMI

Screenshot_2023-01-30-19-04-27-50_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12~2.jpg

Yeah I'm definitely going to say TMI for all of this. Sheesh. Why even need to public state all this? Hope her kid never sees these tweets.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
"Venezuela"- Elira Pendora 2023
(she's talking about a pokemon called Veluza)

edit: wait she actually just read it wrong, that's even better, LMAOOOO

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Mumei and Lofi draw collab is starting. Should be a fun stream:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Tempus boys playing Fortnite

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
The Ghostbuster just hit 40k on stream.
1675138244683.png

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
Any good indies playing that new game, Hi-Fi Rush? It looks pretty good, and I can't imagine the corpo chuubas have perms yet.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I dont know if VT tries to be retarded on purpose to shitpost or if they are too retarded to realize the obvious, but a Dottovu fan went to japan with his Dottovu keychain and posted it on twitter, Dottovu commented on it and now some VTfags are either thinking she went to japan with a fan or trying to shitpost too hard.
(Archive) (VT Post)
Fns3s9iaEAMg7if.jpg Fns3s9gaMAAD_OH.jpg Fns3s9iaAAAqS_5.jpg

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
So good news I just found out from a video. OtakMori quit
View attachment 12078

edit: also just gonna point out that no one else shared this info before now, I know because I checked “Otakmori” in the search
Good. Fuck that channel and their terrible clickbait. After they got called out they stopped posting I think. Although im impressed they actually abandoned it. I guess they are still getting enough clicks and ad revenue from the large number of clips they got.

So, Mika's roommate (as in the woman who actually lives with her) made a youtube account to chat in her stream a couple of days ago and as of this writing she has 19.4k subs. Kind of nutty, but interesting.
View attachment 12088

Makes me think of those channels that try to get 1 million subs without ever posting a video. She has more subs that a couple of my favorite 2views....

And people still think that you don't get free subs for being part of a company.

You can make a pretty convincing shitpost video with this stuff. I expect to see some fun stuff sooner or later.
That was so fucking good.

Ok, yes, true...but...
Can anyone make a case for actually buying the streaming tickets? It's like, $150 for both days (I'd want to support Mumei too). I'd happily (and recklessly) spend $150 on an IRyS merch drop or something, because I want to support the talents, but even if every last cent from the ticket price went to the talents, it's just over $2 each. That is not a very good ratio of 'spending' to 'supporting the people I want to support' for me.

I might do it. I doubt any of the money actually goes to the talents. Most of it goes to production and for the company to have funds for merch production

View attachment 12096
Damn, sounds like another vtuber down for health issues. Hope El Pancho heals up soon, I've started watching more of her recently
Didnt they have to delay Phase 2 for Pancho also? Maybe shes moving.

I'm on yt premium but my friend just sent me this
View attachment 12105
She's catching a lot of new people with it
That's how you do it. A few ads can get you a shitload of views. I will play with this once i start my shit.

True, vitamin d can also fuck you up something fierce. I still think anxiety plays a role with Shiina because she overworks herself to death but the vitamin d deficiency probably would hurt her hair follicles and skin and stuff more notably. There are some people who have to take like 50,000u of vitamin D a week just to stay afloat. Idk I drink milk instead of soda and am outside a lot so vitamin D has never been an issue for me thankfully.
I have a bit of this. Skin/Scalp's all fucked up because of it.

It's a bit funny seeing that message from people who failed to establish a corpo, but I guess one can say that they are speaking from experience. They're not wrong either. Idol Corp (and Neo-Porte in Japan) shows that you can launch an agency to some success in the current era of vtubing, but it's very hard.
You need a ton of money. Idol has shoved a ton of money into advertising.

This is probably the strangest tweet ive seen from a chuuba/orbiter

BoSheep, aka lewdtuber Cimrai's new persona after she went menhera, for some reason posted some randy facts about her sex life

Keep in mind she gave one of her daughters (unsure if she is of age, i hope so) a similar rig to her and has done streams with her

So, just kinda bizzare and TMI

Pretty sure the daughter was either 12 or 13. She was bitching because her daughter saw when people sent her the lewd loli art back when she had her meltdown. I feel like she is doing this to try to get some of her lewd appeal she lost when she switched models.

I decided to rewatch Wemi's debut for no reason in particular and I've come to realize her model has so much detail and so many toggles that she never uses at all. She can change her hair color to whatever she wants and even make RGB but she never does. I wish she would play around with it a little more.

Real?
The vast majority of toggles and animations cost a ton of money and hardly ever get used after debut. This is true for every vtuber

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

wew

Male hag love!

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
As much as I can't stand Fortnite culture, it always brings out the funniest shit.

"Bettel! Hit a sick ollie off this ramp!" - Dez says as Bettel is sprinting through the storm, carrying his dying body to safety. And God DAMN, did the man do as he was told.

I'm sure this will be clipped, but it had me fucking dying.

vestars20

Early Adopter
For all those chuuba's and chuuba enjoyers out there that are having a hard time

Ok, yes, true...but...
Can anyone make a case for actually buying the streaming tickets? It's like, $150 for both days (I'd want to support Mumei too). I'd happily (and recklessly) spend $150 on an IRyS merch drop or something, because I want to support the talents, but even if every last cent from the ticket price went to the talents, it's just over $2 each. That is not a very good ratio of 'spending' to 'supporting the people I want to support' for me.

If events are successful the next events have the potential to be even bigger and that includes marketing that includes your Chuubas. Hololive is putting on bigger and bigger events, including this one which is bigger then last years Fes, and pouring money back into growing the company in all kinds of ways: Hololive Error, HoloEarth, and the hiring of staff to support projects, studio time, etc. Support the company if you feel they are doing well and supporting the people you like but it's a management company and the girls are contract workers so don't get mad that Cover it's paying for flights to Japan or directly fund projects upfront. I'll by buying it because I think it will support the talents. Plus, these Chuuba's worked hard and would be sad if you don't, tabun.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Doppio birthday countdown, idk why his clock is in JST though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom