"Bae, you come back here. You're not as flat as I thought you were; You lied about your tofu size"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
The model was designed by a long time hardcore fan, so that was heartwarming. Design is a bit..... sigh....
It hurt to see people calling your oshi's newest outfit a whore and you can't really defend her, man.
Well a fan did a shit job and forgot what her brand was. I don't feel bad seeing him get swirlied by the internet.

RiverBear

Well a fan did a shit job and forgot what her brand was. I don't feel bad seeing him get swirlied by the internet.
Fan knew Kson was becoming a whore and designed accordingly.
Good job

this shit

fuck it

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
More takos, please

I spy by @m1zbu.jpg

tentacle queen by @m1zbu.jpg

BONK by @zwj71638001.jpg

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

I was waiting with bated breath for the chant and I was not disappointed
I see it as 150$ for two 4h concerts and a 2-3h long bonus concert (don't really know how long the Deco*27 stage will be)
If you consider how long the Holofes concerts are (3rd Fes was a total of 6 hours long), thats pretty good bang for your buck. Most big-name celebrity concerts here cost the same but are at most 2 hours long.
With 13 new appearances and a wholly new stage, I can see 4th Fes being a total of 8-10h long. Thats a lot live music performance!
Yes, the price is steep but if you just limit yourself to the one day with your Oshi, then thats 50$ and thats a fair price imo

But even if officially you aren't supposed to, I do keep my private copy of the VODs of the Fes because I do occasionally re-watch them
You are making a great case for me to bite the bullet and just do it hopefully it falls near a payday to soften the blow to my wallet

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fauna just said she found out after first becoming a vegetarian that tuna was a fish. Before then, she didn't know and thought tuna salad was vegetarian.

This might be the first "IRyS-moment" I have heard from her.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Bettel just posted his schedule and it seems like Tempus DLC is getting memberships. He's making a taco, will it be as scuffed as him making candy sushi?

Bettel Schedule.jpg

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Bettel seems to have some talented fans, he just found someone who made a short manga that is meant to depict Gavis Bettel (the character) before he joined The Tempus Guild.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Fauna just said she found out after first becoming a vegetarian that tuna was a fish. Before then, she didn't know and thought tuna salad was vegetarian.

Further proof that vegetarians are meme diet retards lmao
Oh well, I guess she had to have at least one fault

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Nah, that's just Mane-san taking over his Twitter. Same thing they did with Gura.
Then does Mane-san taking over his Twitter and wishing Altare a happy birthday and being left on read while everyone else got likes and replies reflect poorly on Vesper or Mane-san?

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Somewhow i always thought the fauna vegetarian thing was her playing to her lore as mother nature but now i feel like irys

Wife sits like a chad, gives husbands a panoramic view

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Somewhow i always thought the fauna vegetarian thing was her playing to her lore as mother nature but now i feel like irys
She is a vegan. This was way back before she was a vegan. She basically went from vegetarian to vegan. Honestly, she isn't snooty about it, so really, who cares if she is or is not. She even said while she was in Japan, she ate a lot of onigiri because it was difficult to get vegan food a lot, but she accepted it because she knows the lifestyle is a choice and an inconvenience on others.

Piarro

Early Adopter

She mentioned that she was a child at the time, I'm not counting this one

Kalion

:)

Kazu chatting about more TsunDream stuff.
He revealed that, despite the company shitting itself, the group is still getting new outfits. They're all in various states of completion from art not yet quite done to currently being rigged.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Story of a Yuko simp, told in parts:

1675124260601768.png

1675117626914218.png

1675111561057822.png

1675133115596573.png

:whatastory:

Status