Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
I'm on yt premium but my friend just sent me this
View attachment 12105
She's catching a lot of new people with it
Sometimes I wonder how many new chuuba startups I miss just by having premium lol

I did see some PC ads back before they launched but that wasn't how I found them, I discovered Pippa through the homeland.

Kiwi themed Pippa mascot, get on it fishman!

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly, I wish that Yuko would stop pandering to the "chumbud" side so much. And as she's revealing the bigger stretch goals, the more she's leaning toward it and sexualized content, and I am finding it difficult to personally continue supporting her. Now I'm worried that Rin's stretch goals will be similar after seeing the success Yuko is having, or perhaps I'm just overthinking things in the moment.
Cute and funny sells dude, and this is jewcorp we are talking about, this one is just like gura but without the crushing social anxiety and the hololive censor, she can literally harvest the lolifags for all they are worth.

You can see how the japs perceive the west with holoEN having only 1 real loli and plenty of more mature looking designs, and nijiEN having petra i guess? Does she even count? But the goys and fishman actually know that westoids are just as fucking degenerate as the nips so idol is 40% loli and phaseconnect is like 50%

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
"One time, this person decided to cut my lane two times and I followed him home to some random place. And I beat the bejesus out of him" - Wemi
I'm reminded of some speculation I read when wemi debuted, about Shura telling stories about breaking household items accidently because she's too strong and that maybe she's not such a tiny Malaysian girl as we would assume?

"What is something often overlooked by VTuber agencies?"
Yuko has been streaming her donothon for 7 minutes and has already had all 6 of her initial goals met lmao
And some dude just dropped $1k.
THE KABBALA? :smugpipi:
Meemaw got some good news at the doctor today re: her blood work, hopefully she is able to get her issues sorted out, if her blood work is looking that good it could be psychosomatic stuff that is causing her hair and stuff to look unhealthy.
That vitamin D is the Achilles heel so often! I went to the doctor after rock bottoming hard and he told me bloodwork's fine....except you have the lowest vitamin D I ever seen. A decade of nocturnal shifts did this :shiinastare:
It's slow to build back up, but at least it can be improved and I absolutely believe it could cause the Physical condition she described.
Shiina's gonna get it sorted out! She's already back on her Stairmaster routine! In other Shiina news:
:incoming:
shiinadwarfs.PNG
:autismvortex:

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Been getting more streams of Crunchyroll-Hime recommended to me. Shame she's attached to such a shitty and unlikable company, I've always liked the design and she has a nice voice and has always seemed sweet.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Extremely low Vitamin D can cause hair loss and some of the other things she described.
I basically had that happen to me between mid 2020 to mid 2021 because of coof restricting hours of everything and working indoors constantly, I was the first case my doctor has ever seen of someone having literally 0 Vit D on a blood test.

I'm reminded of some speculation I read when wemi debuted, about Shura telling stories about breaking household items accidently because she's too strong and that maybe she's not such a tiny Malaysian girl as we would assume?

"What is something often overlooked by VTuber agencies?"

THE KABBALA? :smugpipi:

That vitamin D is the Achilles heel so often! I went to the doctor after rock bottoming hard and he told me bloodwork's fine....except you have the lowest vitamin D I ever seen. A decade of nocturnal shifts did this :shiinastare:
It's slow to build back up, but at least it can be improved and I absolutely believe it could cause the Physical condition she described.
Shiina's gonna get it sorted out! She's already back on her Stairmaster routine! In other Shiina news:
:incoming:View attachment 12109:autismvortex:
True, vitamin d can also fuck you up something fierce. I still think anxiety plays a role with Shiina because she overworks herself to death but the vitamin d deficiency probably would hurt her hair follicles and skin and stuff more notably. There are some people who have to take like 50,000u of vitamin D a week just to stay afloat. Idk I drink milk instead of soda and am outside a lot so vitamin D has never been an issue for me thankfully.

wew

Male hag love!
Last time I saw this many big donos pour in such a short time frame was the first time ProjektMelody double stuffed herself on CB.
I've seen some whale heavy streams before but never quite so quick off the starting line, and we aren't even in peak whale hours yet.

View attachment 12103
Meemaw got some good news at the doctor today re: her blood work, hopefully she is able to get her issues sorted out, if her blood work is looking that good it could be psychosomatic stuff that is causing her hair and stuff to look unhealthy.
I know its pricey but she should look at getting a full body CT scan. My sister has been ill A lot for the last couple of years and had miscarriages. Doctors could not really find anything wrong with her but thanks to the CT scan she did, they found some benign tumors near the ovaries and sinuses. They are very tiny but still fucking her over with being sick. Also some fun brain stuff that I can't remember what exactly just all the stress she deals with is aging the brain a little faster than it should be.
But also speaking of stress that could also be why she feels so awful.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Kronii only has 16gigs of ram and didn't believe 256gigs is a thing.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

She's a streamer so i can understand the surprise, but most people don't have the technical knowhow, the money or any interest in getting more than 12-24 ram

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
She's a streamer so i can understand the surprise, but most people don't have the technical knowhow, the money or any interest in getting more than 12-24 ram
My last pc had only 16GB and that would consistenly lead to a balooning swapfile.sys and pagefile.sys which in turn leads to crippling perfomance, and maxxing the C drive which windows wasn't too happy about either. How anyone could use a pc with that little RAM is a mystery to me.

Edit: I mean, my definition of "use" includes more than just browsing a few websites, but compared to a streamer I'm probably not orders of magnitude ahead in resource demands.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
My last pc had only 16GB and that would consistenly lead to a balooning swapfile.sys and pagefile.sys which in turn leads to crippling perfomance, and maxxing the C drive which windows wasn't too happy about either. How anyone could use a pc with that little RAM is a mystery to me.
Hi. The laptop I'm currently streaming from has 8GB.

Not running any bloatware like Slack or Discord helps a lot. All I really need are the Twitch or YouTube stream status page and pop-out chat open in the browser, OBS, and the game. It's not ideal but it works fine, at least for the laptop-friendly games I've been doing so far.

That said, I'll probably be upgrading later this year, though more for work reasons than gaming.

wew

Male hag love!

o-oh god is 16gigs the minimum now and days? at least ram is cheap as shit and easy to install.
I have been streaming and playing games just fine and nothing has felt slow when fucking around with pc files
jfc why does every new ram stick have rgb lights now

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Yuko is now playing truck sim with drunk goggles on... Uruka might finally look like a good driver compared to someone

:smugpipi:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
1675117222820.png

Yeah I will check on the cute and funny Ghostbuster girl again later.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Kazuma

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
o-oh god is 16gigs the minimum now and days? at least ram is cheap as shit and easy to install.
I have been streaming and playing games just fine and nothing has felt slow when fucking around with pc files
jfc why does every new ram stick have rgb lights now
A lot of people don't realize this and @Gravedigger touched on it, but computer systems have basically secondary fake RAM space provisioned on your harddrive where it can store software that is not being used so you don't have to close all your open programs. It is not as fast as real RAM, but it still makes the experience better, especially with newer and faster harddrives.

Also, games don't generally need a lot of RAM to run unless they are poorly optimised and streaming is far more CPU-dependent.

Edit: I mean, my definition of "use" includes more than just browsing a few websites, but compared to a streamer I'm probably not orders of magnitude ahead in resource demands.
My job tried to give me and my IT coworkers PCs with soldered-on 8GB of RAM (meaning you could not upgrade it) last year.

You can imagine how well that went over.

Last edited:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Another one bites the dust. Small corpo TomoPulse, which had member Benjamin Datum participate in that mega-collab Nyaru was in yesterday, is now defunct.

This one has an interesting message about the difficulty of the industry included. Image copied and attached below.

FnwUIfzWIAMBN3j.jpeg

kukkia

Early Adopter
Another one bites the dust. Small corpo TomoPulse, which had member Benjamin Datum participate in that mega-collab Nyaru was in yesterday, is now defunct.

This one has an interesting message about the difficulty of the industry included. Image copied and attached below.

View attachment 12113

It's a bit funny seeing that message from people who failed to establish a corpo, but I guess one can say that they are speaking from experience. They're not wrong either. Idol Corp (and Neo-Porte in Japan) shows that you can launch an agency to some success in the current era of vtubing, but it's very hard.

kestraline

Early Adopter
Caramel Idol is streaming TF2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom