"I'm tired... I'm sick of these horny people dayo~ hahaha!"Amano Pikamee

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Vesper's my Tempus oshi, but the way he's handled his work professionalism ever since getting off his suspension has been...questionable. I can't claim to understand the crippling social anxiety he had, nor can I claim that I'd be able to simply clench my teeth and try to push through my obligations while I had no access to my medication.
What I do understand is that as a fan; it's simply extremely disappointing to see the original Tempus unity begin to fragment with Vesper unravelling like this. Missing the big Tempus collab with the new VG boys was something I could get, but not showing up to the collab with the HQ collabs really does begin to drive home a point. I'm sure that someone here mentioned this before, but this is exact kind of thing that fans aren't quick on forgetting about.

For his own sake, I truly do hope that he's resting properly back at home finally and on his medication. I want to believe in him, with that stupidly wholesome plastic ball story and all that he's been through to finally arrive here at Hololive.

Godspeed, Gramps. Wield that spear and beat your damn inner demons over the head with it.
If his tweets yesterday were any indication he is...not quite fully recovered.
1675064133049.png

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
In other news, was about to watch KAF's I SCREAM video from yesterday but it's private already. fugg

don't know if you're still looking for it but I found a link for the vod recently

IMO she doesn't look like Moona, I guess, and Nabila is actually a pretty common name in Indonesia.
You're right, her name is pretty common in Indonesia (I know at least 5 people with this exact name), it's still a rrat until someone could make a direct connection towards it, especially since moona has been streaming on her pl occasionally without a hijab on so it could be people trying to stir the pot or pure coincidence considering she was already gathering some unicorns attention back when they found out the stuff about her ex-boyfriend

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
If his tweets yesterday were any indication he is...not quite fully recovered.
View attachment 12082
The drunken unhinged zatsu he did in Japan remains his best stream in my opinion, but that's not the kind of content I began watching him for. I just want my wholesome grampire back and not stuck deep in this manhera hell.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
The drunken unhinged zatsu he did in Japan remains his best stream in my opinion, but that's not the kind of content I began watching him for. I just want my wholesome grampire back and not stuck deep in this manhera hell.
Just give him an extra dose of meds alongside 30 extra minutes with his spear-wife and he'll be right as rain
:optimistic::optimistic::optimistic::optimistic:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Sheepy returns to youtube today, unchained with no masters holding her back!

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Yeah, most likely, but despite Godwin's Law, there will still be rrats about it I'm sure.

Wait shoot, no, I mean Occam's Razor.
It involved Kiara. Godwin's law is entirely applicable.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
I start my second week as a srs 4real streamer/hopefully future vtuber with an actual schedule which I'll do my best to follow. In addition I'm going to try to do some guerrilla hardcore Minecraft tonight on Twitch in a half hour or so. If you'll be up late tonight too and can't find anything better to watch, come on by and shoot the shit.
I'll definitely check out the superhot vod if it makes it to YouTube cause twitch is garbage

AmpleChip

Vesper's my Tempus oshi, but the way he's handled his work professionalism ever since getting off his suspension has been...questionable. I can't claim to understand the crippling social anxiety he had, nor can I claim that I'd be able to simply clench my teeth and try to push through my obligations while I had no access to my medication.
What I do understand is that as a fan; it's simply extremely disappointing to see the original Tempus unity begin to fragment with Vesper unravelling like this. Missing the big Tempus collab with the new VG boys was something I could get, but not showing up to the collab with the HQ collabs really does begin to drive home a point. I'm sure that someone here mentioned this before, but this is exact kind of thing that fans aren't quick on forgetting about.

For his own sake, I truly do hope that he's resting properly back at home finally and on his medication. I want to believe in him, with that stupidly wholesome plastic ball story and all that he's been through to finally arrive here at Hololive.

Godspeed, Gramps. Wield that spear and beat your damn inner demons over the head with it.
Agree, Vesper is my favorite too but he needs to get sanity checked. Missing all of their important collabs is fracturing their unity and breeding beef rrats.
I don't believe he is doing it on purpose, he was genuinely very excited and happy to join Holostars, but he needs to stabilize. The sudden increase in workload and popularity, going from 3view to top of the vtuber pyramid overnight must have messed with his head more than he or anyone expected.

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Wasn't sex outside marriage in Indostan made illegal some months ago? They had to marry to stay out of jail :smugmoona:
Well, they did, but generally speaking the law is not exactly as seriously enacted like california trying to stop someone to replace their california compliant gun parts with a non-cali ones. Yes, they did this acts of kicking down 3* and lower hotels or boarding houses to find couple trying to illegally insert plug A to slot B, but people is more than capable to just, you know keep it secret.

You're right, her name is pretty common in Indonesia (I know at least 5 people with this exact name), it's still a rrat until someone could make a direct connection towards it, especially since moona has been streaming on her pl occasionally without a hijab on so it could be people trying to stir the pot or pure coincidence considering she was already gathering some unicorns attention back when they found out the stuff about her ex-boyfriend
This is true (about the Nabila name), and I'm trying to dig details myself. That said, people at nyfco's comment on her PL article is already coping and seething, and I bet the ID hidden circles who are privy to moona's PL are either taking it at face value and coping or trying to see if it was just a rrat/mistaken identity.

EDIT: Seems like some other moonafics that knew her PL still giving congrats even though they still not sure whether its really her or not. Some are still sane, somehow. Still nothing concrete to say if it was true or not, though.

Oh yeah, since anyone didn't mention it (pls clock me if people already know), but Kaela said on a tweet that after HoloID revealed their kimonos, there will be a new cover with all of holoID girls on Moona's channel

Last edited:

vestars20

Early Adopter
We finally have an actual reason
so apparently the reason Hime rarely streams is because she has trouble doing live content

Twitch streamers hung by their own VOD-petard. Syd should try youtube

I love that this clipper continues to deny that their channel is not a clipping channel.

Moona is spending her honeymoon playing geoguesser

So, umm...does anybody know how to best import candy from Japan?
https://otsukai.com/ or similar sites maybe, never used them.
Ame starting now after their meeting.

View attachment 12061
It looks like the typical depiction of MDMA 😂

Ame, don't put that in your butt
Tbh this stream's making me want a poker game now with TEMPUS and some ID or EN girls. Would be great to watch the malding.
Kronii not knowing how to play poker would be
:mikothumbsl:

Unrelated to basically anything going on but I'll be taking something of a break from posting here or doing any investigation/translation stuff soon.

I think this last week or so has had me wondering why I still watch V-Tubers and how I express that. I started by watching clips of Rushia breaking her consoles and watching clips while I did work. Now I'm fact-checking /vt/ posts to offer clarity on inter-company drama and silently dreading waking up to bad news because of how unusually expendable corporate V-Tubers actually are compared to basically every other corporation I've supported that provided YouTube content.

Even though it's nice chatting here (there, I admitted it) I do feel like even most of the stuff I contribute to discussions is far from why I started enjoying this hobby in the first place.

It'll be nice to watch some Niji streams again without those niggling thoughts of stock prices, ex-ID treatment, rrats, the controversial PLs of people who were selected, impending graduations. Shit like that.
Have fun, see ya next week. Supa the gyaru either way

Don't recall seeing this before, it's pretty cute (for a war criminal)

If only Scuddle saw this. Peko will save lives
I am somewhat disappointed in the current lack of an AI Pippa voice being created.
Isn't that Michael's job?
Will it happen?

Tall, flat and cool on the outside. Ina is Riku. Love at first sight
Nijisanji already has Riku - Ryushen
fuck this is so bittersweet
:faunacry:

Enna acts hard but she is pretty damn nice. Didn't know about the mental illness, I remember she was so shook her mom couldn't be with her for the Halloween scary game stream.

Last edited:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
If Vesper washes out I'm going to be pissed. I only really latch on and watch one member per wave and he's my HQ pick. Altare's a little too cringe at times, Axel is eh and Magni is prey. I've only watched Shinri of VG and haven't seen a second of any of the others, nor even heard their voices, and even then I'm kind of still on the fence with Shinri though I really liked his Mortuary Assistant stream the other day where he did a full lore run.

Vesper though, man, whatever was at the heart of his suspension fucked him over and shit's been weird since.

Nabeshin

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
If Vesper washes out I'm going to be pissed. I only really latch on and watch one member per wave and he's my HQ pick. Altare's a little too cringe at times, Axel is eh and Magni is prey. I've only watched Shinri of VG and haven't seen a second of any of the others, nor even heard their voices, and even then I'm kind of still on the fence with Shinri though I really liked his Mortuary Assistant stream the other day where he did a full lore run.

Vesper though, man, whatever was at the heart of his suspension fucked him over and shit's been weird since.
It'll only be a matter of time before he goes completely off the rails.

The IRyS one doesn't sound good enough, imo. But that Vesper one, though.

And all of this with just a burner email?

It requires a phone number too, and sadly most of the burner ones online have already been used.

Last edited:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
Imagine wanting your Oshi to have friends.

I want Vesper to be a hyperborian uber autist and transend streaming entirely to beam him fucking Kronii into our brains 24/7.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Last edited:

UberSoldat

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Genesis said:
And God said to Abraham, “As for you, you shall keep my covenant, you and your offspring after you throughout their generations. 10 This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your offspring after you: Every male among you shall be circumcised. 11 You shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a zsign of the covenant between me and you. 12 He who is aeight days old among you shall be circumcised. Every male throughout your generations, whether born in your house or bbought with your money from any foreigner who is not of your offspring, 13 both he who is born in your house and he who is bought with your money, shall surely be circumcised. So shall my covenant be in your flesh an everlasting covenant. 14 Any uncircumcised male who is not circumcised in the flesh of his foreskin shall be cut off from his people; he has broken my covenant.”
Would be my guess.

Do we know if Vesper is circumcised? If not, that may explain his absence from collabs.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom