"I was never a pole dancer... I was the pole"S.S. Isa

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy

RiverBear

This week hologra featuring Moona, next week will have Iofi as expected
the bit with laplus talking in Indonesian is kinda cute.....

Nice to see Laplus is still active with Hololive despite her break.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Posted without context, what part of Sakana do you think she's measuring guys?

С=πd isn't it?

Btw Moon Jelly (previously knowing as Manaka Umio from MyHoloTv, colleague of Marica Bellerose=Bae and Miori Celesta) streaming karaoke with her real face.

vivaldi_ZNh4UZ1svT.png

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
New Nekomita Hinata MV featuring Hiyoko

Also Sora's celebration stream starting in 15 minutes.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
All that said what happened to Jordan Peterson with his meds?
I don't follow Jordan Peterson closely. AFAIK he was addicted to benzos. In 2020 he went to Russia to "medically detox", which some interpret as going cold turkey (very dangerous for benzos) instead of tapering off, and got brain damage.

Please understand, I'm retarded and didn't mouse over, and the link color looks the exact same as the default text color to me because my eyeballs don't work.
It may not be your eyes. Are you using a forum style other than Xendark or Spooky? The link colours are actually the same as the default text colour in the other forum styles, which is retarded design. In Xendark, links are white and text is gray:

I actually did a somewhat-same exact recreation of this, but to a typical cat girl cosplayer.

EDIT: And a gura cosplayer, but she hold it wrong and she shot me instead.
If you are able to while maintaining your opsec, please elaborate on the second part.

Lui vs mainland Chinese elevators

Bawk bawk bawk (also hawk English, as the game has no Japanese localisation)

Trust in Mio's motherly baking skills... or not.

Last edited:

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
It's not even though, I just poked around on a whim because saw the initial pics and video here. Anyway it's just more posts to scroll past just like any other "don't watch don't care" post. But I will keep it in mind in the future and I'm sorry to put you off.

Somewhere on the home land is a massive discord dump and some excerpts, you may find more insight into their past situation if you really want. Or, Zax is just a person, you could befriend him and actually find out about him and his situation if you really want.
.....maybe you can FIX his Bus! :smugpipi:
I mostly remember everyone shitting on Zax for being a gaylord and a furry
and totally no jealousy from posters
and everybody ridiculed the bus idea, until we saw the wiring job he did and then everyone was all "niiiice, carry on furfag".

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Can't lie, the model really does bring out the Vshojo in her.

Looks like a generic whore. The delinquent look wasn't much special but at least it had an interesting style. This looks extremely uninspired and visually uninteresting from the little of it I've seen but it's not like the outfit is going to change the opinion. Definitely leaning into the Vshojo.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
Can't lie, the model really does bring out the Vshojo in her.
I thought to myself "what can this mean?" and within less than a second of opening the stream I immediately understood.
That is... quite a downgrade to me.

RiverBear

New Nekomita Hinata MV featuring Hiyoko

Also Sora's celebration stream starting in 15 minutes.

Suntory Nomu doko...

Elite Miko

Early Adopter

RiverBear

Millie is doing something again.

Found a reupload of Millie's now privated stream from 4ch
basically, the stream is them acting as if they have a secret group chat

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!

Jealous

Lurker

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
New Rrat:
Sana's thing was both bread and dogs right? Well Kronii eats a ton of bread, and she's Korean so she 100% eats dogs therefor Sana's dog died cuz Kronii cooked and ate it and that's why she left Hololive

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Looks like a generic whore. The delinquent look wasn't much special but at least it had an interesting style. This looks extremely uninspired and visually uninteresting from the little of it I've seen but it's not like the outfit is going to change the opinion. Definitely leaning into the Vshojo.
She...she's not a whore! She's just...coombaiting ironically! How dare you call my oshi a whore! She's only pretending to cater to degenerates!

My oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whoremy oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore
:urtearingmeapart:

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
She...she's not a whore! She's just...coombaiting ironically! How dare you call my oshi a whore! She's only pretending to cater to degenerates!

My oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whoremy oshi is not a whore my oshi is not a whore
:urtearingmeapart:
I'm sorry for your loss but at least your oshi is now truly free in the afterlife.:talentfreedom:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
The coomer bracket is a substantially large and profitable segment. I feel this was the correct choice for kson.
Model looks like ass unfortunately.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Iofi singing… ENGLISH SONGS

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom