"I'm looking to be adopted by a different group would anyone like to accept me? Lazulight? Lazulight? I can sing diamond city lights?"Petra Gurin

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I don't think corporation brands mean much unless you belong to the big 3.
You think so?

There are dozens of indie vtubers debuting every day and nearly all of them will struggle to get beyond one-view numbers. Even a small corpo like Phase Connect gave it's Gen 2 streamers hundreds, if not thousands of views on their debuts, and it's only going to be bigger when Fishman does Gen 3 or Phase Invaders 2 with how much Phase Connect is growing.

Even small corpo brands are a draw and have some meaning, both to the type of content you expect but also a general level of quality and polish.

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Suisei new hairstyle stream, silhouette looks like Ange Katrina. Looks very cool.

Re:AcT's Hanabasami Kyo was supposed to have an acoustic singing stream today with kouhai Isana Kuryu on guitar but the guitarist got the coof so it's delayed. For today, at 10PM JST Usuwa Suu will be singing.

..So Hoshimachi "Girlfriend-Free Boy" Suisei?
Close enough

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Well, now Other Lumi (Onolumi) and Amiya can get autistic lesbian married, no longer needing management's approval.

Suisei new hairstyle stream, silhouette looks like Ange Katrina. Looks very cool.

..So Hoshimachi "Girlfriend-Free Boy" Suisei?

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Watching Selen struggle against Sundowner is pain.
I never thought Sundowner was that hard - he's just the latest example of teaching you to use blade mode precisely - but almost none of the streamers I've watched play it have figured it out. They always seem to end up brute forcing the fight through healing & regular damage and end up skipping phase 2, which is a shame since Red Sun is my favourite track in the OST.

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Man, those dudes in '22 had so much choice, they had yabbits, pink wiggers, hags, sharks, grandpas and a billion other gimmicks, I mean sure Cruncyroll Hime The Third (17th voice actor replacement)™ Sponsored By Monster Energy™ Powered by Nvidia™ Enabled By Verizon™ Funded by Raytheon™ Supporting the War in Ukraine 4™ is cool and all, but I feel like she's just a bit too corporate and safe, plus she tries a bit too hard to sell me something, but I don't know what. Man, I might only be 14 because I was born in 2049, but I feel like I'm in the wrong generation, I wish I could go back to 2022.

:^)

Boy am I glad I'm not going to live to see that unironically.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Moona is looking for people working with 3D assets or Background animation

Mika releases a new cover in like an hour and a half - Gira Gira - Ado

Oh god, I'm an idiot. I just realised this guy's name is "ku ri rin gi" = cringe. Early Hololive level of naming!

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Lovebug Proctologist
I hate living in a timezone on the surface of fucking MARS.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
EeveeA got a nice lil tweetlonger actually grooming a minor + being a shit person and suicide baiting. Color me shocked. Another vocal anti loli/shota that comes out as a sex pest. Seems they are a fairly popular overwatch streamer.
Prospering grounds are slowly filling up with tranny tubers and vtuber adjacent people. Not sure if its a good thing because funny, or a bad thing cause we gon be made fun of?

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Prospering grounds are slowly filling up with tranny tubers and vtuber adjacent people. Not sure if its a good thing because funny, or a bad thing cause we gon be made fun of?
Good thing, nice to know who to not waste time watching. We already knew we're a thing for the rest of the farms to gawk at, nothing new there

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
tldr is pretty much an Ex mod was a schizo and was slowly taking shit out of context to make a doc about Taiga to ruin him because he was kicked off the moding team
The person who "exposed" Taiga being found out in-turn as a lolicon who commissioned art of it themselves hasn't helped the validity of the doc either, feels like the whole thing was just done for some quick clout chasing and career pushing. I'm sympathetic to the dude like I am for most tubers who see serious life-changing consequences from one anti going off the rails with dubious claims, but every time I've checked in on his streams he's either seething about the controversy or talking about piss fetishism so I'm not super invested in correcting the narrative either.
The people on 4chan would drop them if they joined the 4chan-pandering corpo?
The problem is that a lot of the people on 4chan these days are Chase-tier larpers pretending they're anonymoose with the chans being their sekrit club and not, y'know, one of the most heavily trafficked and influential websites of the past 2 decades. So a streamer makes a few jokes and just gets a bunch of anons bawwing/baiting about containment.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Batatvideogames what a week.png

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
The problem is that a lot of the people on 4chan these days are Chase-tier larpers pretending they're anonymoose with the chans being their sekrit club and not, y'know, one of the most heavily trafficked and influential websites of the past 2 decades. So a streamer makes a few jokes and just gets a bunch of anons bawwing/baiting about containment.
I'd like to reiterate my bottom of the barrel opinion that it only exists still, because three letter agencies use it to false flag for their next supermarket sweeper (not with a broom).

On topic, Hanabi of former Tsunderia looked at twitter a couple hours ago
1674737027415.png

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I firmly believe that Pippa's "it's just a bubble bro, I'll be back down to 200 ccv soon" cope is there just because she wants to go back to comfy chat.
I repopulated my subscription list the other day with smaller channels that I've been meaning to get into specifically for a better chat experience.
I bailed on Pippa's chat ages ago.

New meme popping off.
I first saw it on Tangent Fox.

Pipdozer.png

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Perfect timing.

Enna is live and playing BULLY.

Also Coyo is live and drawing Membership emotes.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Hootler comrade is covering cryptids via tier list.

paul

Early Adopter
since Red Sun is my favourite track in the OST.

But for real: MGR OST is fire, every single song
Is this someone who can challenge Gabriel Kroniig?

FnXUR5NX0AEixAn.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
All this talk of Phase picking up former Tsunderia talents, you guys are in for a real shock when they actually end up joining the FlaVR Invaders.

The initial accusations were kinda shit honestly. He comissioned gay shota fanart. And the only one that was weird as fuck was him asking to see nudes from someone (apparently underage) that posted in his discord and the mods deleted the photos. Dude lost convention appearance some time ago because of it too after people started spamming the convention to cancel him.

I don't care about his content and I probably will never watch him but its very gay whenever I see some twitterfaggot cancel someone for drawings.
When people start making a show of how much they don't care about someone commissioning gay shota artwork, telling folks that it doesn't indicate anything is amiss about the person, I have to say my noggin gets a joggin'.

1674745510837.png
1674745482840.png
twitter

Simp

Kiara went to Karoke with Gura during her last day in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom