Not open for further replies.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
grampire recent tweets

Archive(in queue) [1] [2]

guess it really is the anxiety then(?)

Glad he finally addressed it, with an official statement on the matter hopefully people (myself included) can calm down.

Thank you.
And god fucking dammit I searched for Lily and she didn't show up.

Troon. Boo.
And why exactly were you looking for a trans lolituber anyways :confusedshuba:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
And why exactly were you looking for a trans lolituber anyways
Because I'm old and I can't remember startling revelations from ages ago.

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Pippa may have been captured. Perhaps for her own good.

no cure for pipkin.jpg

It's true: there is no cure for Pipkin.

chihirogumi

Because I'm old and I can't remember startling revelations from ages ago.
I knew he was a tranny, but I didn't realize he was connected to a fuckin lolcow lmao. In one of the pictures you see in that post, he's in the same photo as qinnae_moon/Katherine Cross, the feminist frequency tranny. Small world, and it's much smaller if you're a troon.

VTuberBobDole

Hey all, been a while. I kind of cooled down/scaled back on vtubers for a while and wanted to take a break from trying to keep up with hours of content a day and the drama here, etc. I looked back and I think last time I checked this thread was around pg 300 or earlier. I see it has been going as well generating "content" as it was at the previous place (the "homeland" as I'm seeing it referred to in a few posts I've skimmed from the past few days). Not going to go through 1000 pages, but I'll just pretend I know everything like everyone else here instead, same as always!

I still kept up with Gura while she was active and watched all her streams and most of Fauna and Mumei's too, but not much else. Even through some of the drama that happened over the past few months I stayed strong and tried not to get sucked into it and from coming back here. Almost got pulled back though when all the holoEN girls turned up in Japan and IRyS 2.0 finally happened (as we all guessed it would), just to try to keep up with all the goings-on, but seeing Gura's message finally is what triggered me to come back for a bit and check things out, we'll see for how long this time.

GD I forget how much I miss the shark! Is this what it was like for the poor takodachis? It's only been a month, I can't imagine what it was like for them when she was gone for multiple.

I had been wondering if Gura was secretly in JP with everyone else the past few weeks, but sounds like she maybe just missed most of them unfortunately. But at least it does sound like Ina is back there, so hopefully they are getting together, along with Bae and IRyS and whoever else might still be there. I'd think the JP members would be fawning all over her too! Okayu is a huge fan I know, and others have talked about her like Noel, Suisei, etc. Hope Gura can be brave enough to take advantage of her JP senpais and hang out and get them to show her around.

Jesus she comes back on the 14th and the chumming from the chumbuds is gonna be unbearable, it's gonna rain white

Ah yes, I see not much has changed.

The girls have now touched toes and made their boobs touch. Rosemi confirmed they bounced. This collab is cursed.

edit: They've now kissed on the lips. This collab should never have happened.
edit 2: Rosemi is too pure and instead of kissing the lips she has decided to do forehead kisses.

I'm glad the vshojo-lite term I coined back so long ago to rile up that nijifan/guy (can't remember his name offhand) is still relevant today...

grampire recent tweets

Archives [1] [2]

I first liked Vesper as a fellow boomer, but something about him wore on me and I kind of got sick of him quickly. After his suspension and over the past few weeks, I really get the feeling he is a ticking timebomb. My guess as first to graduate from starsEN is him, but I suppose that isn't that hot of a take at this point.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
What Dingo Aniki spends his precious Vtuber bucks on. Shockingly enough, it is not nee-chans or raw burgers.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Considering her crap sleeping habits, she might have been watching Asmon live when this happened and is still having a panic attack from it. Rabbit is dying of weapons grade cringe because her flesh tuber OSHI noticed her.

Basically imagine this but Pippa

Kirshe did say Pippa was the one who alerted her about it in DM

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Kirshe did say Pippa was the one who alerted her about it in DM
I can only imagine how she's feeling right now. It's one thing for him to react to her on stream with third-parties being the ones who clip it out for YouTube, but it's another thing entirely for it to be officially blasted out on Asmon's main channel with her front and center on the thumbnail for his entire audience to see.
:whatastory:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
...Not going to go through 1000 pages, but I'll just pretend I know everything like everyone else here instead, same as always!

Hi! There is a recap you can skim through:

Links to all Recap parts are [HERE]

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Not going to go through 1000 pages, but I'll just pretend I know everything like everyone else here instead, same as always!
Hi! There is a recap you can skim through:

Pages 1-50, pages 50-100, pages 100-150, pages 150-200, pages 200-250, pages 250-313, pages 313-350, pages 350-400, pages 400-450, pages 450-500, pages 500-550, pages 550-600, pages 600-650
Pages 1050-1100, pages 1100-1150, pages 1150-1200, pages 1200-1250, pages 1250-1300, pages 1300-1350, pages 1350-1400, pages 1400-1450, pages 1450-1500, pages 1500-1550 part 1 and unfortunately part 2
Forgive the gap between 650-1050 I got really busy and inbox has taken the recaps off my hands graciously so I'm sure the gap will close eventually
What Dingo Aniki spends his precious Vtuber bucks on. Shockingly enough, it is not nee-chans or raw burgers.

I knew it was gonna be filtered back into his projects Sasuga grindset dingo

Pomu assures fans that her 3D isn't a metal gear fest and staff out the "tactical pomu action" tag without her knowledge

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
Thank you.
And god fucking dammit I searched for Lily and she didn't show up.

Troon. Boo.
@SandyCat likes him, so that's enough of a red flag
Management may have stopped pushing for more PekoMiko but Deco*27 commands more of it

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
grampire recent tweets

Archives [1] [2]

Expected, but these people really need to learn to communicate better. It helps them in the long-term so they don't get people sperging about it.

Also, he needs to get back home and med up!
:medsmoremeds:

@SandyCat likes him, so that's enough of a red flag
Management may have stopped pushing for more PekoMiko but Deco*27 commands more of it

"Here's your yearly PekoMiko interaction. You will take it and you will like it."

Also, Botan is channeling her inner Ocelot:

ezgif-5-e2797d8f2a.gif

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Forgive the gap between 650-1050 I got really busy and inbox has taken the recaps off my hands graciously so I'm sure the gap will close eventually

Oh man, I got to 665 and then we started with company symbols. Now I wonder, should I implement those new qol features in the old recaps or just make them old school. It doesn't add that much work for me, but I don't know how much of a free time I will have in coming months at all. Worst comes to worst, we will have a new gap

MyName

Expected, but these people really need to learn to communicate better. It helps them in the long-term so they don't get people sperging about it.
But where's the fun in that? It's much better for us to imagine how he was too dehidrated because of the all night Gura tantric sex session the night before the 6 months anniversary.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Oh man, I got to 665 and then we started with company symbols. Now I wonder, should I implement those new qol features in the old recaps or just make them old school. It doesn't add that much work for me, but I don't know how much of a free time I will have in coming months at all. Worst comes to worst, we will have a new gap
Whatever is good for you dude don't overdo it

PekoWick

"Here's your yearly PekoMiko interaction. You will take it and you will like it."
I know you guys don't watch JP but they literally interacted 2 days ago on Minecraft.

kestraline

Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

I still don't understand how Lia had actual genuine gachikoi. Let alone enough of them to get this assmad over it. Like, none of the autismos on /vt/ are Thresh or Glamcock Freddy, why the fuck did they think they ever had a chance?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
I still don't understand how Lia had actual genuine gachikoi. Let alone enough of them to get this assmad over it. Like, none of the autismos on /vt/ are Thresh or Glamcock Freddy, why the fuck did they think they ever had a chance?
Gachikoi dont care about their chances or if their oshi is uber parasocial or not, the moment their autism is triggered they latch on and ree with great vigor

Or it could just be people trolling by pretending to be uber gachi, who knows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom