"...but, why is he gay?"Rosemi Lovelock

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230125-034706-714.pngScreenshot_20230125-034741-826.png

I feel like the tempus guys do bromance hangouts better than the EN girls do off collab get togethers lmao

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Is this YabaIRyS phrasing, or just me being bonk-worthy?
1674637433036.png
link

Regardless, the fact that she had trouble does mean that she is indeed a pure and seiso angel.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
For some reason, out of the blue, RyeProject(graduated) randomly updated her channel icon:
1674641888199.png

wew

Male hag love!
There wasnt an outright confirmation that anyone except maybe pippa, so you are safe.
In an unlikely case that there is indeed a hologlowie or idoljew, REEE GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
How fucked would it be if I was pippa or someone's oshi in this thread the whole time and thats the real reason why I can't out right say anything :smugselen: I did lie a little in my last post to really cover my tracks. I post at weird times and mostly only talk about holostars and not any of the girls... maybe thats because I know them and don't like talking about people I know anonymously. Maybe I'm not even a vtuber but a manager for a corpo..... or maybe you need to take your meds💊
Just getting around to watch their off collabs and Magni keeps doing a bit with Altare where he screams for Altare to get away from him than it gets sexual
Can't believe Altare is trying to RAPE Magni likes this:cursedbae:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Lumi I think she metioned she was part russian or some shit. Not sure if she also has some asian mixed in but I seem to recall that she learned Chinese from actually living there for a bit.

She may well be part Russian and part Chinese at the same time. Because a Russian girls can be very different ethnically.

2739b2fefa376cf6c3283ef8c13d4191.jpg202323024_0_0_0_0_1240x0_80_0_0_ee7257d1929864c9db9c666e0f769537.jpg1604622489_26-p-udmurtskie-platya-obraz-59.jpg1643352631_29-uhd-name-p-natsionalnaya-odezhda-kazanskikh-tatar-dev-31.jpgaa5040b6357d23f1907236872a79ea18.jpgCPiOz2YG.jpgdevushka-ulybka-blondinka-kurtka-voda-dmitrii-khokhlov.jpgdevushki_iz_sibiri_4_01163124.jpgf0e26441eb8e16a3e423f127d89b6632.jpgf0067166da99a674bc6b.jpgfile.jpginx960x640.jpgo2tfat.jpgscale_720.jpgscale_1200 (1).jpgscale_1200 (2).jpgscale_1200 (3).jpgscale_1200.jpgsteklofoto_prog 22.jpgTUX8YFfxl10.jpg

Last edited:

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
>Autism test
>I will touch the poop
>Pet store listing
No way in hell

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Mito is showing off Mocopi at home.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Except Kiara isn't currently in Japan though.

Highly likely they will get theirs this year, since they didn't get it last year.
I don't get the impression that she was exclusively saying 'I talked to her a lot after I got back from Japan.' She does say 'recently' and 'the last few days', but that could easily just be a small lie to throw off the trail, since Gura hadn't said anything yet.
Right she said recently and she just got home. recently could definitely be before she got home hell I bet Gura was enlisting her as her nihongo guide
Gura did imply that she's been having a constant guide when she said she was proud of herself for going to the vending machine alone
Ah this makes more sense now. #meforsale

View attachment 11562 :kaelaapprob:

I missed the autism train so I'll bite this one

Screenshot_20230125-052950-682.png
View attachment 11571View attachment 11572

I feel like the tempus guys do bromance hangouts better than the EN girls do off collab get togethers lmao
Get you a bro that loves you the way Altare and Dez love eachother
First Altare with the rare comic
And now Dez with this

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So last night Grimmi attempted to play Dead Space but got bodied by the mouse bug and ended early. Before she got into the game though she went through her back story and talked about growing up with her parents and her mom's mental state. This VOD is still up and hopefully I can get a copy downloaded with audio but she goes on for about an hour before getting to the game. I found it incredibly interesting and it certainly explains in part why she acts the way she does. Her mother sounds like someone you'd read about on the homeland.

• Her mother hopped from cult to cult trying to become a successful spiritual leader.
  • One cult she was in for the longest time believed in manifestation and eating raw vegan. This diet is why Grimmi has a hard time eating in general.
  • Her mother was once in the same cult as Allbones Jones(another vtuber who hangs around Grimmi).
  • Her mother gave all her money and Grimmi's inheritance to cults.
  • Once Grimmi had no money she was sent to live with her father.
  • According to Grimmi her mother was never the favorite of her grandmother and her grandfather tended to ignore issues.
  • Grimmi's father, according to her, is a pathological liar and sociopath who only cares for children and animals.
  • Grimmi's mother went off to a 3rd world country, ended up with a pshychosis, and somehow got coaxed back to the airport and flown back.
  • While in the hospital after this ordeal Grimmi's father comes to visit her. Grimmi tells him not to give her anything spiritually related. He's says ok then proceeds to give her mother a Bible.
  • Grimmi's father claims he christian and between that and the incident above is why she has reservations about Christianity.
  • Grimmi had to move her bed into her living room in order to make sure her mother wouldn't get up and leave in the middle of the night
  • Grimmi let her mother borrow her car a few times, her mother stole it and didn't try giving it back till months later when she was at a hotel for a spiritual conference and didn't want to pay the parking fee.
  • Grimmi's mother flew black to the same 3rd country and is now in a facility as of today. Tried to teach a spiritual class but all her students leave at the same time. She constantly talks about suing them.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I fucking hate Yamanbas................................................................
1674656206768.png

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

Misumi is playing Castlevania 3

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
I come to you degenerates in my time of need.
I'm repopulating my subscription list and my Google-fu is weak.
She's on the tip of my brain but I'm drawing a blank.

Data points:
Twitch.
Brown hair.
Green eyes.
Freckles.
Childish.
Simple model design.
The Peppermint Patty looking one.

Thanks.

Found.

Last edited:

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
grampire recent tweets

Archives [1] [2]

guess it really is the anxiety then(?)

Last edited:

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter

Data points:
Twitch.
Brown hair.
Green eyes.
Freckles.
Childish.
Simple model design.

Thanks.
Around how many viewers does she get ? Is she a 1view or a 2view ? What kind of games does she play ? How simple is her design ?

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Data points:
Twitch.
Brown hair.
Green eyes.
Freckles.
Childish.
Simple model design.

Thanks.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Thank you.
And god fucking dammit I searched for Lily and she didn't show up.

Troon. Boo.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Mouse chandelier

Bonus for scuddle

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Status
Not open for further replies.