"too much lesbian. no more lesbian please! KIARA! less lesbian, ok? [I have a screenshot of this] CAREFUL!!!!"LittleGoose22 (superchat)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
I still don't understand how Lia had actual genuine gachikoi. Let alone enough of them to get this assmad over it. Like, none of the autismos on /vt/ are Thresh or Glamcock Freddy, why the fuck did they think they ever had a chance?
It’s a simple matter of like attracts like. It’s only natural that Lea attracts the mentality Ill

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I still don't understand how Lia had actual genuine gachikoi. Let alone enough of them to get this assmad over it. Like, none of the autismos on /vt/ are Thresh or Glamcock Freddy, why the fuck did they think they ever had a chance?
Through a combination of her roommate's photos being distributed and her months-long campaign to increase the cursed tier content. But the path to become a coomer (who is the underlying diagnosis type for a gachikoi) needs no reason or logic to occur.

Crayon still torturing himself with megaman zero

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
96% Rope bunny
94% Brat
93% Submissive
84% Vanilla
71% Degradee
68% Primal (Prey)
65% Exhibitionist
57% Dominant
36% Experimentalist
34% Brat tamer
33% Masochist
33% Pet
21% Slave
20% Degrader
16% Primal (Hunter)
9% Rigger
6% Daddy/Mommy
6% Owner
4% Sadist
4% Master/Mistress
3% Voyeur
0% Non-monogamist
0% Boy/Girl
0% Ageplayer

I figured some people would be interested in the caramel idol's test results

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Switch
96% Rope bunny
94% Brat
93% Submissive
84% Vanilla
71% Degradee
68% Primal (Prey)
65% Exhibitionist
57% Dominant
36% Experimentalist
34% Brat tamer
33% Masochist
33% Pet
21% Slave
20% Degrader
16% Primal (Hunter)
9% Rigger
6% Daddy/Mommy
6% Owner
4% Sadist
4% Master/Mistress
3% Voyeur
0% Non-monogamist
0% Boy/Girl
0% Ageplayer

I figured some people would be interested in the caramel idol's test results

When I first started reading the list I thought you were offering your own test results.

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
Regarding the Lia situation, I don't think it's quite fair to blame unicorns and move on, if the /vt/ narrative is accurate.
If the dude actually repeatedly called her to get on stream, then act like an attention-whore and deliberately provoked her audience, and she doesn't react negatively to that, or denounce it, then I would actually feel slighted as someone who enjoys her content.
(I personally haven't made up my mind either way yet, because I don't care enough to look into it myself, just read the greentext)

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Cutest spider on the path to finding happiness!

morning_coffee.png
Morning coffee~
By Amiya Aranha

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
When I first started reading the list I thought you were offering your own test results.
I can neither confirm nor deny that I am the caramel idol.

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I just checked out Lia's Socialblade to see if the end of the donothon and the last few days of comments have impacted Lia's channel, and it doesn't really look like it has:

1674677750368.png

Socialblade

She did lose a few followers yesterday, but overall it looks like she's roughly even from when the donothon ended, and she made a few hundred new subscribers off the donothon itself.

Hope she's okay though, Lia isn't mentally well at the best of times and she hasn't posted on twitter for over a day now.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I just checked out Lia's Socialblade to see if the end of the donothon and the last few days of comments have impacted Lia's channel, and it doesn't really look like it has:

View attachment 11609
Socialblade

She did lose a few followers yesterday, but overall it looks like she's roughly even from when the donothon ended, and she made a few hundred new subscribers off the donothon itself.

Hope she's okay though, Lia isn't mentally well at the best of times and she hasn't posted on twitter for over a day now.
Online outrage is almost always propagated by a small contingent of loud outliers, the normies rarely get up in arms about anything and will keep consuming the content without caring about drama.

This is why you never want to piss off the silent majority, if you do then you are truly fucked

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Polka gets her first victim
It spreads

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Juna has kidnapped the rest of IdolEN to teach them math.

kestraline

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Flakes has been watching her since the start and gets menhera himself to the point where Henri tried to groom him earlier in the month.

View attachment 11610

No flakes you're too soft! Get mad! This man has stolen attention away from you and slandered your Oshi! His mark is Upon her, you must put yours upon him!
seanlol.PNG
You have within you the shitzophrenic powers to defeat your enemies! You need only let it out! Drive him from the internet! Make him DFE!
:amepopcorn:

I request Pippa's Sith Axolotl emote

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
grampire recent tweets

Archives [1] [2]

guess it really is the anxiety then(?)

How does a man with a spear feel so much anxiety? Ah well I guess God had to give him a nerf somewhere, otherwise boomer vamp would be too powerful.

---
I'm surprised as well that Lia has anyone who would unicorn for her. Her personality just doesn't seem the type to attract that, like I could watch one Lia stream and tell you that she gets dicked down irl. But I also see where some of the frustration comes from, people had spent thousands of dollars as a group on getting that ASMR and then some random con dude barges in and acts so obnoxious that even fucking Tenma got involved. Tenma is a pretty hands off, "let em fuck up on their own" person, and he was so persistent and irritating that she yeeted his ass.
1674630359223724.png

So I still think the unicorn types are retards or drama tourists but I also think Lia kinda fucked up and should just say sorry and try and move on instead of driving herself batshit over something she can't take back. If she'd just apologize she'd at least bring back the slightly more sane fans, and the diehard unicorns can fuck off she's better without them.

It's times like this I'm glad my oshi is just a blonde autistic gremlin gamer

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
seanlol-png.11612

Hey babe, look at all of the discords I moderate, pretty cool right?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
When Pippa inevitably makes it big due to having her face on the thumbnail of an Asmon video, I have to wonder what would have happened if Kirsche was on the thumbnail instead. Is Pippa's face just so cute that she gets picked over Kirsche?

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230125-162049-900.pngScreenshot_20230125-162107-199.png

Lmao Fuyo just whipped out a bottle of whiskey prop and shared with Yuko. I'm starting to really enjoy these goofballs. They all have good chemistry, are great at entertaining on their own, and tbh their models are all great even eel girls.

SandyCat

Frog enjoyer
Thank you.
And god fucking dammit I searched for Lily and she didn't show up.

Troon. Boo.
Yeah Lily is a rare stealth tranny that would of gotten away with it if it if he practiced better opsec. Had me fooled for months. But as I told someone else awhile ago: If you like them watch them. You get used to the tranny aspect after awhile and eventually you stop caring. I used to care but after finding out all 5 of my favorite vtubers are vermintide I accepted my fate.

Embrace your destiny and watch the frog tranny. Just avoid the weird ASMR streams he does, those border onto some weird coomer shit. But the rest of his streams are wholesome.

Like this one:
naggers.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom