"People who are bored and have too much money should stop opening vtuber companies"Nini Yuuna

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I strongly dislike paywalling first 3D appearances and the possibility of that being applicable for 16 EN members does bother me. Obviously I'm going to buy the ticket for the concert but I really hope that having 19 EN 3D models ready by April means that at least a good chunk of them get their own 3D debuts in the months after (and hopefully some before).

A concert entirely for EN is a huge deal though and I'm very happy for them. I did not expect them to get ahead of the curve like this and the amount of effort required to undertake this is materially significant. A lot of money and planning has been dumped into this.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I've been working towards this for a few months now and am starting fairly soon. I have a model finished and rigged, a logo and some assets, I'm just waiting for some final hardware and then taking some time to familiarize myself with the layout of everything, programming buttons and shortcuts, learning the programs etc. Way more involved than the last time I tried solo streaming back when justin.tv was the site for it. I've only ever been a guest or participant on other people's streams since so the behind-the-scenes was never much something I needed to learn.

I also already have a protoaudience waiting, I've been active in a few communities for some small streamers I've been following for a few years and discussing my plans, doing test runs of settings for various streaming elements on both platforms and on discord all to get feedback on what works so I can make notes and know what to expect. There's been a few folks that have taken the time to show up to my tests and hang out that want to be there when I start officially, and are excited for it. There's a lot going on, but I've not been talking about it or trying to share it here because the best form of opsec is to just not talk about things you don't want known. It'd be pretty easy to get myself doxxed at this point with how many people are generally aware of the link between a much more public identity and the streaming identity I'm establishing, and also includes some friends, family and my girlfriend, I don't want to risk known association with homeland or homeland adjacent sites to cause problems for any of us especially since we all have entertainment industry jobs or are already streamers/vtubers. The only Vermintide I want to deal with includes Saltzpyre.
If I also had a bunch of shit set up, minus audience, because I wanted to shitpost during a D&D session with some friends, but it spiraled into me making a model with like five outfits, figuring out a name and overlay, games I could play and stream with my shitbox computer and all that, haha.

Unironically might have enough people here to make a TVA vtuber generation :^)

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Cute Kubuki stop motion animation, pretty neat I must say

this shit

fuck it
My reaction to corpos paywalling 3d debuts will always be

e9lprzzbxu391.jpg

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Kazuma

Early Adopter
They timed the announcement of the 3D concert to cover this up.

That being said, knowing the way sponsorship works Raid probably asked for one of the top NijiEN members and they all passed up on it until it went down to Reimu lol. I don't really blame her, Raid apparently pays well and if I lived in Colombia I'd suffer an hour of shilling and a few days of jokes made at my expense on image boards in exchange for what is possibly enough money to cover multiple months worth of living expenses.

That or maybe they just are sponsoring NijiEN in general and we'll see more Raid streams in the coming weeks lol. I'd laugh if they get Zaion to promote it.
I don't really watch Reimu but doesn't she live in the State?

kukkia

Early Adopter
I don't really watch Reimu but doesn't she live in the State?
She lives in Colombia but has spent time in the US. I think her father lives/lived in the US.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Rin and her Mum are a treasure that Idol Corp should hold onto at all costs

Tomboy Supremacy

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Rin and her Mum are a treasure that Idol Corp should hold onto at all costs

Tomboy Supremacy
>5'1
>39 kilograms
Holy shit built like a fence post.

FL Cascadia

So how come this forum hates Rie from PC, again? Did she put verminsigils on her twatter profile or something? I seem to have missed the reason (or just forgor) despite having read every post here and on the homeland (to my eternal shame). I've only ever seen her here and there and she has been fine. Nothing special, but you guys are much kinder to much less special streamers on the daily.
Someone that is a fan of the person behind Rie has been on a crusade, attempting to get Pippa deplatformed via any and all means possible.

paul

Early Adopter
Was looking for a vtuber watchalong of Train to Busan to rewatch the movie and found a 2view named Miria from KoMETA, a flip vtuber agency (currently 3 talents, opened their Gen2 audition this month). Very pleasant voice and model, I really enjoyed the watchalong and her overall vibe. She streams in english (as far as I can tell) and just finished Nier Automata (also played Replicant).

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Pomu, Elira, and Reimu are collabing and playing a game called Ghost Watchers. All 3 have POV so all 3 POVs have been included.

Also cute Nene clip :)

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
First asylum chuuba? If you want publicity you should fund proctor's cocaine addiction and place ads on the site.
#2, there was also this lady whos vtuber model looked like a cross between a goat, a moth-girl and a brown succubus.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava is going live with More-owind! :smugina:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Name sounded familiar; saw this a few weeks ago. Haven't checked out any of them. Seriously weird that I've been exposed to more people with back injuries as vtubers than the last decade following youtubers and twitch livestreamers.

More sick/illness news. Iida Pochi got hospitalized. Seems that she's been ill after new years.
1674418707343.png

1674418431316.png

1674418454055.png

1674418323036.png

1674418345531.png

1674419270044.png

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Others would just weigh me down.

Honestly, other than say I hate her a bunch and finding her linkdin because she has shitty opsec, I haven't done much. my hatred is pretty self contained compared to the crazy antis.
Congratulations, you succeeded in making everyone think she's hot IRL, how will she ever recover :smugpipi:
>be Rie
>Leak serval accounts on stream
>Stay calm, you're a Princess
>Attach a personal page to linkdin with some rando asian woman's pics
>Delete page after it's posted on VT
>"Oh no you dox'd me"

Well played Rie :kroniibitchclap:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
#2, there was also this lady whos vtuber model looked like a cross between a goat, a moth-girl and a brown succubus.
Slutpuppies? There is also SALTE but not sure if he has a vtuber model or if he made an account here.

Last edited:

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Name sounded familiar; saw this a few weeks ago. Haven't checked out any of them. Seriously weird that I've been exposed to more people with back injuries as vtubers than the last decade following youtubers and twitch livestreamers.

More sick/illness news. Iida Pochi got hospitalized. Seems that she's been ill after new years.

Is it me or does pochi spend half of her time sick in the hospital? What kind of condition does she have?

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Is it me or does pochi spend half of her time sick in the hospital? What kind of condition does she have?
The dreaded Japanese cold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom