"I don't know much, but for the time being I'll just do my best with POWER!!! Also, I'm an earth-loving earthling! #pleaseshare #Vtuber #earth&terra"Oozora Subaru (her first ever tweet)

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Saw this from the Holo reddit, big if true.

View attachment 11190

reddit link- reddit archive
source link - source archive

As some of the comments in the post say, mocopi doesn't include hand or face tracking (it was supposedly brought up by ame).
https://www.rokoko.com/mocopi
1674229599255.png
It seems like its compatible with the mocap suits from Rokoko the girls already have for Home3D, and combing both gives you face and Hand tracking

If its anything near as good as it is in their commercials, then this might be good for more and better Home3D, which is especcaily interesting for the girls from the foreign branches who dont have acess to the Cover Studio

Also looks like the production kawaii girls will use the Sony stuff for their 3Ds so thats where one could check out how good it works as well

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Congrats fags, this page now has 2M views, you people really need to drown yourselves in grass, just roll in that shit

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
What does Holos using mocopi mean for Cover tho?

I thought they were developing their own mocap tech.

Are they just gonna go full speed as a talent agency now then?

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
https://www.rokoko.com/mocopi
View attachment 11194
It seems like its compatible with the mocap suits from Rokoko the girls already have for Home3D, and combing both gives you face and Hand tracking

If its anything near as good as it is in their commercials, then this might be good for more and better Home3D, which is especcaily interesting for the girls from the foreign branches who dont have acess to the Cover Studio

Also looks like the production kawaii girls will use the Sony stuff for their 3Ds so thats where one could check out how good it works as well

Kawaii 3D debuts start in ~10 hours. I’m anxious but ultimately excited. This is probably the biggest event an EN small corpo has ever had considering fans alone poured in $120k on top of whatever money the company put in too. Here’s hoping it goes well.

lvl8

they have less managers(if I'm not mistaken it's only 1) and more members than tsunderia
Lumi mentioned that there is a new manager. So PC probably has 2 right now.

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included

Looks like Oga beat Sony's internal talent to the punch, demo'ing it now.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
If you scroll down to Financial Highlights on Anycolor's IR page you'll notice two PDFs released in the last day or so. The one on the 18th in the most interesting because it reads that LC Fund - Anycolor's only major Chinese investor - plans to sell about 72% of their shares via a secondary offering and become a minor investor instead.

I know enough about stocks to know this is normal behaviour after a lock-in period (which lifted at the beginning of December), but am too uneducated to know exactly what this means or what to look for.
It's a pretty normal transaction. Just means LC Fund wants to minimize their shares and have found another buyer in the secondary market to offload those shares to.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Clip of Suisei talking about being nervous before her First Take premier.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
It's a pretty normal transaction. Just means LC Fund wants to minimize their shares and have found another buyer in the secondary market to offload those shares to.

Would this not imply that, depending on who they sell it to, China would no longer have any executive influence on Anycolor at all?

Going from 2nd largest investor behind Tazumi to 6th and losing their status as a major investor. 1st, and then 3rd-6th at current are all Japanese with BiliBili in 7th holding 3%. None of the major investors will be Chinese after this, and even if one Chinese investor buys the 8% sale it still ensures that the 2nd largest investor is weaker as a singular entity than LC Fund was.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Marie Mehlo of FlaVR Sweet is planning on playing Plants vs Zombies in about ten minutes; she's pretty good with interacting with chat and isn't very yabai, so if you're looking for a break from the feet meta that everyone is using she's a good watch.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Oceane posted a restaurant tier list she made in a stream a few days back, feel free to de-rail the thread by discussing her peak/shit taste
9A52175C-C98C-469F-A3B2-8C564A209B90.jpeg

No idea why people started animating a skit from one year ago.
Cuz it's funny as shit, that's why

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
Hey, it's the "Papa Towa quits his job" skit. This is probably the funniest vtuber skit I've seen.

Another animated version with the cursed OG designs (not sure if Miko or Korone drew them originally). CC availabe

Korone Ch. 戌神ころね - 【#みっころね24】新春!!爆笑!!みっころね24時間ぶっ通し生放送2022🎍【前半】 [HyT_8zPmp6Q - 1280x720 - 2h35m...jpg

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Dunno, but it's not new. This is the first one I remember seeing, from last year.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230120_131314_Chrome.jpg
What happened that has our hebrew bros winning again? Quick rundown on why managers are doing a flip after working with anime girls?

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
This conversation happened. Thank you Tempus. Inb4 in-depth autistic pee strategy discussion for the next 3 pages.

Screaming Cholo can scream so loud that he can fly.

Did the Magni Axel Portal 2 collab have more overall brain cells then the Shinri Shota collab? Flay losing track of Shinri made me almost face desk.

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Oceane posted a restaurant tier list she made in a stream a few days back, feel free to de-rail the thread by discussing her peak/shit taste
View attachment 11195

Cuz it's funny as shit, that's why
Tbh she pretty much nailed it except Tim Hortons should be lower and I would put dominos above little cayzers as Mouse calls it. Chick Fil A would deserve S tier but as things are now it's as expensive to eat a chick fil a meal as it is to just buy an actual meal from a sit down restaurant so there's no point to it.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Did the Magni Axel Portal 2 collab have more overall brain cells then the Shinri Shota collab? Flay losing track of Shinri made me almost face desk.

The irony of (possibly) 9S asking someone if he'd date a robot. :whatastory:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom