"Oh mah gawd is that Garrus? That's Garrus! He's in the cover! I can fuck him, can I? I can... hahaHaHAhaha I can... no don't say 'grooming' hahaHAhaha I can butter him up and then he'll instantly like me in Mass Effect 2 haHaHAHAhahahah"Selen Tatsuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Sara playing Chess

Ina playing Pokemon :depressedtako:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sara playing Chess
]

Sara with glasses is CUTE :sanasmile:
40D3E867-2058-406C-A79B-F69C65FA0928.png

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Oceane posted a restaurant tier list she made in a stream a few days back, feel free to de-rail the thread by discussing her peak/shit taste
View attachment 11195

Cuz it's funny as shit, that's why
Honestly i couldn't even comment on this because half of these aren't in my country and the ones that are fucking suck
  • Are in my country but suck: MC, Wendy's, Domino's, Fridays, Little Ceasar's, IHOP, Carl's Jr., KFC
  • Aren't in my country: Panda Express, Outback, ChikfilA, Tim Horton's, Bubba gump, Nando's
  • Didn't even know it existed: Everything else

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
For all the complaining and mocking of Youtube shorts, I rediscovered Shiki via this short. I just sorta forgot about her but she really does have a nice voice and the PRISM girls do have nice models. Doesn't seem to translate to subs or active viewers but Imma have to catch her singing streams if nothing else is going on.

Shorts featuring singing makes sense to drive traffic and awareness, you can tell someone's vocal ability quickly. Stuff like humor might be more hit or miss.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Nijisanji will be reposting their NJU free segments (all of Day 1 and the free parts of Day 2 and 3) as a singular Omnibus VOD tomorrow on their main channel.

Interestingly, they also promise a 'special video at the end' which is presumably not part of the original streams. Initially a lot of Luxiem were hyping it up, which people are speculating ties into a leak on Rosemi's stream the other day where Vox leaked in a fucking Starcraft chatbox that they were being 'worked to the bone on AR stuff' while in Japan.

But since then, members of Ethyria and Noctyx have also been cryptic about it, so while it's most definitely something to do with EN it's difficult to know exactly what's going on.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Ame is doing an unarchived karaoke

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
@sbm how well do you know stock market jargon to help me with something interesting? Or anyone else, for that matter.

If you scroll down to Financial Highlights on Anycolor's IR page you'll notice two PDFs released in the last day or so. The one on the 18th in the most interesting because it reads that LC Fund - Anycolor's only major Chinese investor - plans to sell about 72% of their shares via a secondary offering and become a minor investor instead.

I know enough about stocks to know this is normal behaviour after a lock-in period (which lifted at the beginning of December), but am too uneducated to know exactly what this means or what to look for.
They're making a secondary offering - putting more shares on the market basically - of 3268200 (3+ million) shares at 5643 yen each, for a total of ~18 billion yen, which they claim is 5% below share price as of Jan 19. Anycolor's market cap is 168 billion yen so this is about 10% additional shares on the public market. Naturally that means that today the share price dropped 5% because that's how these things work, people otherwise would have an arbitrage opportunity so traders do that arbitrage pre-emptively. The price will likely be extremely stable at this level until the 24th when the additional shares are sold.

The shares will be offered on "international markets" but based on the language used it seems they're basically getting a financial institution (the underwriter) to sell the shares to so-called institutional investors, so no retail investor will immediately get their hands on these shares.

The 3 groups that are quoted are the ones selling the shares. You noted LC Fund which is a Chinese investor, I'll note Skyland Ventures which is owned by Riku who is cashing in to the tune of 451400000 yen, or ~3.5 million usd. Anycolor themselves won't make any money from this secondary offering. The remainder of the shares owned by the three groups are locked up and cannot be sold until April 23rd. Riku Tazumi also agreed to the same lock-up period.

I don't personally think this changes the decision-making of the company as Riku himself is still by far the largest shareholder, though he hasn't held an outright majority since after the IPO.

e: To put a point on the control thing, before the IPO Riku + Skyland (also Riku) had 51% of the shares. There was no way for anyone who held 15%, 10%, whatever, to have any real influence on the company if Riku didn't want them to. After the IPO those %s only dropped. For this reason I don't buy any narrative of Chinese investors having any significant control over Anycolor at any point.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
Oceane posted a restaurant tier list she made in a stream a few days back, feel free to de-rail the thread by discussing her peak/shit taste

I know it's garbage version of Chinese food, but fuck me I love some Panda. :gunpeko:

On an unrelated note: Sana's birthday goods came in today... I don't think I can open the box; not today...

(Tax) New Sara short did make me feel better though:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
They're making a secondary offering - putting more shares on the market basically - of 3268200 (3+ million) shares at 5643 yen each, for a total of ~18 billion yen, which they claim is 5% below share price as of Jan 19. Anycolor's market cap is 168 billion yen so this is about 10% additional shares on the public market. Naturally that means that today the share price dropped 5% because that's how these things work, people otherwise would have an arbitrage opportunity so traders do that arbitrage pre-emptively. The price will likely be extremely stable at this level until the 24th when the additional shares are sold.

The shares will be offered on "international markets" but based on the language used it seems they're basically getting a financial institution (the underwriter) to sell the shares to so-called institutional investors, so no retail investor will immediately get their hands on these shares.

The 3 groups that are quoted are the ones selling the shares. You noted LC Fund which is a Chinese investor, I'll note Skyland Ventures which is owned by Riku who is cashing in to the tune of 451400000 yen, or ~3.5 million usd. Anycolor themselves won't make any money from this secondary offering. The remainder of the shares owned by the three groups are locked up and cannot be sold until April 23rd. Riku Tazumi also agreed to the same lock-up period.

I don't personally think this changes the decision-making of the company as Riku himself is still by far the largest shareholder, though he hasn't held an outright majority since after the IPO.

e: To put a point on the control thing, before the IPO Riku + Skyland (also Riku) had 51% of the shares. There was no way for anyone who held 15%, 10%, whatever, to have any real influence on the company if Riku didn't want them to. After the IPO those %s only dropped. For this reason I don't buy any narrative of Chinese investors having any significant control over Anycolor at any point.
So is Tazumi basically just enjoying a little bit of the fruits of his labours from this?

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
So is Tazumi basically just enjoying a little bit of the fruits of his labours from this?
Both him and whoever is behind LC Fund, yes.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Both him and whoever is behind LC Fund, yes.
Thank you for your explanation.

I wonder how this affects their goal of applying for the Prime Market. I presume nothing much is going to actually change at all once everything is cleared.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
I take it this mean her recovery is going well /s

kestraline

Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Remember to watch Namiji's 3d in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

Here's a playlist of the kawaii 3D debuts made by Isla they start in a little under 2 hours.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Remember to watch Namiji's 3d in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

Here's a playlist of the kawaii 3D debuts made by Isla they start in a little under 2 hours.

Should watch all of them, Nene's kicks the relay off in 1:45.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom