General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
So apparently Pippa's shitpost company FlaVR has inspired another person to try to make their own for fun Vtuber agency:

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
So apparently Pippa's shitpost company FlaVR has inspired another person to try to make their own for fun Vtuber agency:

Seems fishy. The name of the agency doesn't match the Twitter handle and both seem to have been created by randomly pounding on the keyboard, and the Google form captures your Google identity and asks if you're over fifteen. Is there some central person that's collecting such information from the FlaVR people?

I don't know, could just be some naive kid having fun rather than something nefarious, but I don't trust it.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Seems fishy. The name of the agency doesn't match the Twitter handle and both seem to have been created by randomly pounding on the keyboard, and the Google form captures your Google identity and asks if you're over fifteen. Is there some central person that's collecting such information from the FlaVR people?

I don't know, could just be some naive kid having fun rather than something nefarious, but I don't trust it.
I don't think it's a big deal, seems like a low stakes just for fun thing. They already say you don't get paid and aren't really making any promises on anything. I doubt it's a phishing thing because the only mention of FlaVR is in that one tweet so I assume they haven't reached out or anything. The only reason I found this tweet was because I was looking up flavr on twitter to see what was going on with the flavr people.

Edit: Maybe it is fishy, but I guess I'm just a bit optimistic.

Last edited:

TwoBit

Early Adopter
Maybe I'm reading into this too much, but if someone came up to you and told you they really hated your purple and orange polka dotted socks in a snarling tone, how bothered would you be if you never actually owned such a pair of socks? Like, even if you're menhera, something like that you'd shrug off if you didn't think it was applicable in at least some way. I'm not a fan of coomerbait so I don't watch yuri, so idk what she's actually doing, but I wonder if maybe she wonders sometimes if she's happy with what she's doing, and thats why it got a reaction.
I also have never had any sort of celebrity to have to deal with schizos and autists sending me anonymous messages so my armchair psychologist bs is even less grounded in reality.

I make an exception for normie-ish females in some cases. It seems like it would be grating to constantly be referred to as a guy online if you were a woman, especially if you have a username/avatar that is not explicitly female (though with how many guys have female avatars, maybe even that isn't much help). This trans junk has made all of this a lot more irritating and bothersome than it should be. Most of the time though, your rule is good imo.

Presented without comment:
View attachment 11167
Twitter | A
(edit: actually I'll clarify for anyone not looking closely, this was not pippa, just another user)

In unrelated news, did you know there are actually TWO (2) Dr. Lolime vtubers in FlaVR?
(If you don't mind, consider letting me know if you did or not in this poll because I'm curious: https://strawpoll.com/polls/bVg8oRPeNnY)

Yes that's right, it's not just the male nurse who thinks men can legitimately be pregnant and thinks nutrition isn't important for medical considerations using the citrus loli character that Pippa and her chat created that fateful evening - we also have the very chill and cool actual female German Dr. Lolime who is obsessed with Five Nights at Freddie's and has an almost encyclopedic knowledge of the franchise, and who also enjoys Crusader Kings among other comfy games. In fact, she not long ago got her very own live2D model officially making the transition from pngtuber to vtuber:
View attachment 11168

As thanks for your engagement, here are some pictures i found made by ai art guys - some on the fan discord, some on /fvr/:

I wasn't aware there were two Dr. Lolime's. I only know of the one who does deep dives on fnaf lore. I've never played the games but hearing her go into detail about the story really scratches that autistic section of my brain that enjoys pointless shit just right.

On a different note, the footfags have some deviant behavior from the ogey rrat to look forward to. To be fair, she doesn't explicitly state she will show her large, hairy pawpads...unlike a certain degenerate rabbit we know of.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Shit stinks. Do not give your personal info. Do not submit anything under your google account. Twitter account only has 2 followers that dont seem like they were created 5 minutes ago. Sanety jinx - on 5 second google search reveals 1 video with some shit anime game, other than that - empty. Some fledgling vtuber who posts 3d renders and stream assets. Penishaver

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
They should have named it StINc:wtfman::shiinawangy: :smugpipi: It's probably the groomers that got kicked out and gatekept from flavr trying to catch some 0views to bother in discord.
I mean what are they even for? You gonna fix their OBS and mic filters? You gonna make them a model? If so... yeah maybe that's alight afterall :pippasadl:

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
Chainsaw Clown

Made a quick gif:
matsuri_ball.gif

I'm not sure about Chainsaw Man. Saw the first 3 eps and the animation is beautiful and it's a creative world with good action, but the story's not interesting so far. Doesn't seem to be going anywhere - no plot to draw me in. Maybe I'll pick it back up again when I have some time.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
'm not sure about Chainsaw Man. Saw the first 3 eps and the animation is beautiful and it's a creative world with good action, but the story's not interesting so far. Doesn't seem to be going anywhere - no plot to draw me in. Maybe I'll pick it back up again when I have some time.
I watched most of the first season, only stopped when I realized I have to switch the manga to continue the story. I like that the artist gives the women shoulders. Very rare in anime/manga for females to have shoulders, I'll be disappointed if he's just gay and hates drawing women. Anyway I thought it was alright.

this shit

fuck it
I watched most of the first season, only stopped when I realized I have to switch the manga to continue the story. I like that the artist gives the women shoulders. Very rare in anime/manga for females to have shoulders, I'll be disappointed if he's just gay and hates drawing women. Anyway I thought it was alright.
He loooves women, he was bullied by a girl in middle school and developed a fetish for drawing dommy girls that look down on you, that's the plot.
Just kidding.
The manga is great for real tho, anime adaptation is mid and less fun.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
Saw this on the Twatter. Seems to be a website that does a sort of recap of covers/originals and whatnot. Good way to keep track of all of that.
This is nice. I'd take the info blurbs with a grain of salt though, as for one, Poison Apple isn't a holo*27 song (it's not on the holo*27 Twitter or website, and it's on the Deco*27 channel rather than the Holo talent's channel like the Shion and Laplus song).

This (literal shitpost) cover from Xia Ekavira and Taka Radjiman was in one of the articles. No EN CCs, (un)fortunately. The song is about having to take an emergency crap and not being able to wipe/wash up afterwards.

Edit: Here's a cover from Miori and the Aruvn guy who's retiring.

New Holo lofi mix. The song choices this time are very interesting.

00:00 : MAGE OF VIOLET (Midnight ver.)
04:37 : HERE COMES HOPE (Midnight ver.)
09:23 : Midnight runaway (Midnight ver.)
14:08 : id:entity voices (Midnight ver.)
19:21 : High Tide (Midnight ver.)
24:23 : SPARKS (Midnight ver.)
29:00 : adieu, Salauds (Midnight ver.)
33:00 : Play Dice! (Midnight ver.)
38:31 : Doggy god's street(Midnight ver.)
43:04 : Unison (Midnight ver.)
48:13 : aqua iro palette (Midnight ver.)
53:53 : Hozukibiyori (Midnight ver.)
59:06 : TEMPLATE (Midnight ver.)
01:03:51 : Aien-Jihen (Midnight ver.)

Iroha is doing a mixing stream, for those who are into that.

Last edited:

Jealous

Lurker

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Else revealing her new outfit for home Live2D use. There will be reverse totsu as well.

The details in her eyes are amazing. Also she called .LIVE's Kagura Suzu, Yozora Mel, HACHI, Re:AcT's Himekuma Ribon, Mikochi.

Clip from the Oga-Bae-A-chan hell food stream.

AZKi and Subaru talking seiyuu and Nanoha

Funny since in the third series Strikers there's a genki character named Subaru as well.

Here's something interesting. Matsuri often comes into new Vtuber channels and left comments in chat and a lot of them noticed it. One of them is Propro Production's Amanohochi Chiroru two years ago who then becomes a massive fan. Last week they went on a date and in her post-date zatsudan she made a summary of the date titled Natsuiro Matsuri's 'too cute' report.

matsurireport.JPG
Natsuiro Matsuri's too cute Report
Thank you for your existence
Thanks for all the hard work to get there
Being kind to those with no sense of direction
Her entrance is cute
Good looking
Complimenting me, "You have a cute mouth."
Her voice is cute
The way she eats is cute
Can ignore the waiter's stupidity
Friendly to me, her kouhai
Her cooking is the best in the world
Photo editing is a little lame (not sure about this)
She took a picture of Chiroru
Took a picture of us together
She drinks fast
She talks about her family
She gave me advice
She went to the toilet (wtf is this I'm not sure, might be related to a clip of Matsuri wetting herself)
Seeing me off to the station on foot (crying)
Thanks for sharing LINE
Thank you for your existence

There's a clip in Japanese from Matsuri's PoV. I think this is from the same stream where Matsuri talks about meeting HoloEN girls and giving them kisses (the one where she's thirsting for Bae). Probably EN clippers don't know about Propro and Chiroru considering this is her opening talk from the zatsudan.

Very good, but brick not hit back.

Last edited:

Jealous

Lurker
Alright, time for Scuddle's oshi

Screenshot 2023-01-20 194303.png

Oh no.....dc at debut at 23 mins in. Came back after a minute or two

Last edited:

paul

Early Adopter
These First Take videos create a crazy amount of clicks (millions in a few days depending on how famous the artist is). Crazy, that it's the first time I heard from that. Waiting room is up, premiering in an hour (still there are over 16k people waiting). It will be interesting to see if it bumps Suisei's next stream/karaoke and/or her sub count. It's still good promo for her next live concert next week.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
These First Take videos create a crazy amount of clicks (millions in a few days depending on how famous the artist is). Crazy, that it's the first time I heard from that. Waiting room is up, premiering in an hour (still there are over 16k people waiting). It will be interesting to see if it bumps Suisei's next stream/karaoke and/or her sub count. It's still good promo for her next live concert next week.

The First Take is made by Sony right? Maybe Sony Music is taking an interest on Suisei. But not all singers in The First Take is from Sony Music.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Does anyone know what merch events might be coming up before the acrylic kimonos end? The earliest thing I can think of off the top of my head is Bae's birthday at the end of February, which is already too late to bundle with the acrylic (feb 20th). It'd suck to have to pay $12 for a stand and $21 for shipping...

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Does anyone know what merch events might be coming up before the acrylic kimonos end? The earliest thing I can think of off the top of my head is Bae's birthday at the end of February, which is already too late to bundle with the acrylic (feb 20th). It'd suck to have to pay $12 for a stand and $21 for shipping...
Not sure if you're interested or if it'll have merch, but Tempus 6 month anniversary on Jan 22

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

Rosemi-sama decided to jump in the tarkov-stuff, just after the time Scuttle's stinky EN oshii and NijiID Bonnivier decided to jump the tarkov wagon some days ago.

kukkia

Early Adopter

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter
Holy fuck 150k watching
1674219930042.png
Edit: peaked at 159k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom