General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Abigail fighting demons tonight

USS IOWA

If anything out there has divine powers i will pray to you so mori would use ai generated art for the next schedule to make that person in particular piss and shit and cry all over twitter
I'd rather she just use a different art and credit that artist instead.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
"Inbreed a fuck-ton of Crabmon."
- Kirsche, 2023

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

RiverBear

This is why, as an artist, I fucking hate other artists...
Eh, it's just good manners to credit the artist, even if it is fanart. Though to be fair, some Holo talents dont even credit artists.
Everyone sucks here, at least moving forwards, Mori would be more careful about crediting artists and this particular artist would stop being a whiny little bitch.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
this is gonna sound kinda faggy but i love how enthusiastic vesper is everytime someone SC him about their birthday,, sure its just text and anyone can just say its their day but the sheer joy this boomer gets everytime he congratulates someone makes me smile

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Abigail fighting demons tonight

She appears to be playing a Winnie the Pooh baseball game. (Was that the joke? sry am dum)

Everyone sucks here, at least moving forwards, Mori would be more careful about crediting artists and this particular artist would stop being a whiny little bitch.

I think the proper way to handle this would have been via a direct message to Mori or a manager - I presume there's already some channel open there for the artwork's original use. But I guess that is not the Twitter Way.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Edit: I finally regained the ability to sort tweets by latest, so now I can return to autistically search for every Pippa mention instance for something interesting.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Two possible vTubers goto a bar. One is more possible than the other

Has Karen graduated to using the mask as a chin(s) support?

How the fuck do they find these places lmao

With how long they must have been sitting on these, I just wish they had released Sana's too, for completion sake.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Natsumi Moe doing a VTuber history stream today:

Watched the VOD and it's nice hearing things during the early days from the perspective of an OG. I'm surprised as well how she shared some BTS stuff during her time with Eilene also I loved her chat's reaction when she shattered the illusion on the old FPS VTubers like Hinata.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
She appears to be playing a Winnie the Pooh baseball game. (Was that the joke? sry am dum)
It’s a ‘kids’ flash game that becomes insanely difficult at the highest levels, yes, that was the joke.

With how long they must have been sitting on these, I just wish they had released Sana's too, for completion sake.

Meh, acrylic stands are boring and I have no practical use for them. Buying IRyS, it will go on the fireplace mantle next to my omocat acrylic stands.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Yagoo dream is dead meme is also a dead meme but overall, I still think hes a funny man
Its cool to have a real-life 3D face to associate with the company, not just anime girls

I think the proper way to handle this would have been via a direct message to Mori or a manager - I presume there's already some channel open there for the artwork's original use. But I guess that is not the Twitter Way.
Do you think ramdom artits on twitter can just DM Mori? A Vtuber usually just downloads the art, uses it, and credits the artist in the replies. They dont go into the artists DMs and ask for permission beforehand lol

ag1bnivhazca1.jpg

The JPs are hard at dancing

1674088860507829.png

The breed of the cat Calli is getting is a Somali Cat, a suspiciously orange breed :guh:

This links to some kind of Music award website
Suisei, Watame and some Nijis are on the site near the bottom of the list
You can leave a vote by clicking the heart under their image

I doubt any Vtuber is winning this tho, the competition is full of big names

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

edit: Three times so far for staff intervention to get a single plushie:kaelalaugh:

I think this may be the second crane game stream done by Holo-EN. Only one I can find is Kiara's 2020 stream

Last edited:

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Fauna just shared something interesting in her member stream. Someone commented merch > superchats and Fauna said not always. She said it depends on the merch. She said it's almost always true with birthday merch.

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

Does she actually say what it sounds like she says, and it’s not an edit?
:educateyourself:

Edit:
Fauna just shared something interesting in her member stream. Someone commented merch > superchats and Fauna said not always. She said it depends on the merch. She said it's almost always true with birthday merch.
Realistic example that was just announced; I bet the talents do not get as much of a cut from things like those acrylic stands. The birthday and anniversary merch they typically have direct involvement in creating the merch and thus get a bigger cut, but these are just generic acrylic stands of key art.

Last edited:

USS IOWA

1674088860507829.png

The breed of the cat Calli is getting is a Somali Cat, a suspiciously orange breed :guh:
Oh no Tutu is gonna be Shane Dawson'd.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Lia News: She's gonna do an Ensemble Stars collab with Pippa confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom