"I don't condone sunning your holes, I would rather take my vitamin D orally through the pill instead of sunning my fucking asshole, the sun doesn't wanna see that. Apparently, apparently... you know the women who are into yoga? Like 'alternate' health, yeah they like sunning their holes, which is where you face your asshole to the sun to observe... absorb the vitamin D because, apparently, your skin there absorbs more vitamin D than other parts of your body. Somebody came up with it, and I don't know who. I bet it was Gwyneth Paltrow"Amanogawa Shiina

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
Suisei will appear in "The First Take" tomorrow.

I was imagining a Suisei vs Stephen A Smith throwdown but context clues and google says this is some sort of jp live music show.. too bad

edit: ESPN First Take trash compilation

Last edited:

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
I was imagining a Suisei vs Stephen A Smith throwdown but context clues and google says this is some sort of jp live music show.. too bad
The First Take is a youtube channel that invite popular artists to perform a song in one take. It is very popular with nips.

Suisei being invited for this is actually a big deal.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Today's debuts have really got me thinking if this wave is some kind of direct response to accusations that Nijisanji are taking the idol route and they've left their old selves at the door.

Seven new members in one go. No company-pushed unit name (yet). No song. The only idol-like design is Meruto and she has been described by others in VTA as a professional-grade dancer so it makes sense.

The rest of them? Toru is a degenerate shut-in gamer who said she was into scents and asphyxiation. Rika who dedicated 1/3 of her debut to describing how to properly touch a woman's ass. Nozomi who is a chuuni artist that likes alcohol and rapping (don't make the comparison guys, don't do it.) and Sophia who made her own Jetix-era 3D animation and played acoustic.

The first two especially (Rika and Toru) had a lot of 'This is Nijisanji' comments which I honestly don't think I've seen from a JP debut since Leos (obviously Salome too but she's a special case of people thinking it was some kind of elaborate joke).

They feel a lot more like 2018-19 hires and if Niji have decided to return to that era then it's very likely we'll be seeing a large amount of VTA graduates this year.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Finally, VShojo drama that doesn' involve throwing shade at Hololive or Nijisanji.
:amepopcorn:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
The First Take is a youtube channel that invite popular artists to perform a song in one take. It is very popular with nips.

Suisei being invited for this is actually a big deal.

So popular that it even has a JAV parody of all things.

RKI-628 Kusunoki Alice Boiling In The Night.jpg

:whatastory:

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Some funny videos
ShisiLamy horror game

Suise beatboxing, advert for her upcoming concert

Weekly hololive game. Choco, Polka and Chloe this week, hosted by A-chan

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter
🎩
edit; I miss the mati hat
You guys got anything that would fit into our vtuber theme or do you just want a direct port from the farms?

@Fish bad I like meds now, fight me.

I’ll be disabling Numberfagging again to balance the amount.

vestars20

Early Adopter

It's hard to get more cringe then signing an anonymous letter. Condom money for Conner level.

This star is shining bright. Maybe Ravenclaw will react to it, she's gotta watch that channel.

Niji using a new wave as a counter argument to complaints from a few fans and talents seems like a massive stretch.

Rocket vtuber Clear singing now

Last edited:

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
You people need to chill even assuming she meant it and not just she forgetting the her name, you people are way to up in armas at a 8 seconds clip of pink cat maybe throwing a jab a your oshi, lets not become a Pippa Stan forum.

I have heard a little about the first take before but have never seen it? I assume they are gonna just have hear video call or something as her avatar, or maybe do the same way as Thrash tast did with Calli and have her there and edit her out, but I guess there would be security concerns with that.

Also Shark tweet might be a hint of something or more random bullshit, who knows

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
>Assuming she doesnt frequent vt enough to understand the joke
>Assuming she doesnt know the meaning of "Pick me"
>Assuming she doesnt know Pipkin actual name
>Assuming she doesnt understand why pippa is being called like that

I award you a silver medal for the masterful display of mental gymnastics.

Did you forget that nyanners used to do offensive voice request for anons? If the phrase "pick-me girl" was popular back then, than a girl pretending to be based & redpilled to please random men would have been the textbook example. I think Nyanners is just projecting here.
No, I just assume Nyan is a giant narcissist and when she goes to /vt/ to read about shit, she only pays attention to shit about herself or her immediate friends. I don't expect her to give enough of a shit about the small corpo scene or /pcg/ or Pippa in particular to actually understand what she was saying. She probably just saw the name float up while reading the catalog to find the vShoujo general thread.

🎩
Bring back the real hat.
SuperAutistc.PNG

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
I missed the mom clip posting session.

A tale of two chickens

chihirogumi

WHAT THE FUCK:

Just giving my two cents, but she definitely referred to THE Pipkin Pippa as a "pick-me". I say the best thing for Pippa to do is to ignore it. Be the bigger (wo)man.
🎩
You guys got anything that would fit into our vtuber theme or do you just want a direct port from the farms?
I nominate an enraged Vesper to be the emote for MATI.

Lia has a schizo episode, and talks to herself.

Edit: Mouse just tweeted this, but any bets that she deletes this tweet for enraging the vtweeter troon brigade? Already found a few dilating in her replies.

Archive

Last edited:

Fucking YTs

I just want to annoy people in peace.
Early Adopter

@Fish bad I like meds now, fight me.

I’ll be disabling Numberfagging again to balance the amount.
OG MATI reaction is activated for now.
Edit: I like that at least half of our icons are negative.
Edit 2: It would be a little funny if I swap these hats into “I’m gay for Fucking YTs”
Edit 3: We may want a custom hat, it’s a little hard to see on a dark background.

Last edited:

PekoWick

I have heard a little about the first take before but have never seen it? I assume they are gonna just have hear video call or something as her avatar, or maybe do the same way as Thrash tast did with Calli and have her there and edit her out, but I guess there would be security concerns with that.
First Take is JP youtube channel that features popular singer. They will sing a song live on their studio and as the name suggests only first take.

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Reminder that cats in general are assholes:

夏色まつり🏮NatsuiroMatsuri said:
it was the cat's fault
no sound
Translated from Japanese by Google

And Calli is going live with Persona 3 Portable in about 15 minutes

Last Of The Mohicans

shopping cart not included
I was imagining a Suisei vs Stephen A Smith throwdown
RRAT: Suisei is a Cowboys fan.

Color scheme is the same, but gold instead of silver.
Star motif

EDIT, bigger rrat:

Skip Bayless is a Hoshiyomi

Last edited:

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife
Mouse just tweeted this, but any bets that she deletes this tweet for enraging the vtweeter troon brigade? Already found a few dilating in her replies.
Bold of those losers to assume Mouse actually takes suggestions in any way on what she's streaming once she's excited about something. Or that even if she did say she wouldn't stream it she wouldn't get zooted on her meds, forget she said that, and then stream it anyways.

chihirogumi

Bold of those losers to assume Mouse actually takes suggestions in any way on what she's streaming once she's excited about something. Or that even if she did say she wouldn't stream it she wouldn't get zooted on her meds, forget she said that, and then stream it anyways.
She already deleted it. Easiest prediction ever lmao. She walked it back, seemingly annoyed with her crybaby fanbase

this shit

fuck it

Who he's gonna be?
1674140741975.png

(prediction youtu.be/cXK5Opmhy8s)

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Just giving my two cents, but she definitely referred to THE Pipkin Pippa as a "pick-me". I say the best thing for Pippa to do is to ignore it. Be the bigger (wo)man.

I nominate an enraged Vesper to be the emote for MATI.

Lia has a schizo episode, and talks to herself.

Edit: Mouse just tweeted this, but any bets that she deletes this tweet for enraging the vtweeter troon brigade? Already found a few dilating in her replies.

Archive

Mouse has a history of being stubborn but she also has a history of trying too hard to not offend certain people so it's a tossup whether she'll actually stream the game or not, since her mutuals are so infested with troons. She won't want to hurt anyone's feels who are close to her so if some retard she's affiliated with whines she might decide not to stream it.

If my seething contempt for vermintide could be distilled into raw energy, I could probably power America's energy needs for at least a decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom