"Don't say anything when I insult you, OK? Otherwise I'm going to feel bad. Let me just insult you and don't say anything"Komachi Panko

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter

SaejimaHaruka

Some Oceane karaoke to start your morning (for Americans, anyways)

EDIT: She's talking about her brother got "tricked" into fucking a trap 4 times. SEA moment? :fubukiyabai!:

Yes, tricked. Man's got GAMP or is actually blind.
Good day everyone. Today I was productive and got some work done in the morning despite being a night owl.

I have just now decided to take a break until later, only to find that Kotoka is currently on her 4th stream today (1 planned solo stream, 2 collabs, 1 guerilla).

What the fuck.
Leave it to the Japs to show some proper work ethics. She already brings great shame to her ancestors by using an anime avatar and speaking the enemy's language, so she's gotta make it up to them somehow.
How did you NOT post the funniest one?

Fingers are fucking weird and skinny people can have thick fingers sometimes, but we can't see the bare wrist to definitively confirm :architect:status.

HenriNoMom.png
archive
Henri's got mommy issues? No way, he seems like such a well-adjusted individual who would definitely not rape, murder, and rape Pippa if he ever met her.

I'm happy to announce that Sena has aquired new hardware.
is it just me or is she slightly chubby?

Check her out bros her vocals are fucking powerful!!!!!

I'm sorry to inform everyone, but according to the very accurate and scientific 2D:4D ratio, this is a man's hand. It's alright guys, you can consult Oceane's brother about how to cope with these strange feelings.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Speaking as an IT professional, I can definitively say this is referred to as a clit mouse.

I guess that would explain why most guys don't like using them.

Rin has a message from her member's stream yesterday.
5748393.png

"Thank for are joined one's streaming forever yeahhh?" Is this some sort of "don't dead open inside" thing?

I should be ok as long as they don't find out my name is "Juan pero no Olvidado" and I live in Chihuahua, Mexico with me mama and get paid mucho peso to troll on the Internet, which I use to buy grande taco and Modelo every siesta.

Sounds like a good life. Where do I sign?

Moona Hoshinova is having health issues, something with bladder. Man, anything piss related is so fucking scary, take care to hydrate and piss often enough guys!

She probably did not need to go into that level of detail.

Cute spidor is going to heap a lot of Abuse today

Good game. One of those pre-Halo Bungie titles which have been lost to time except to boomers who reminisce about how well System 7.6 ran on their Quadras. Got the runny-shooty of a Metroidvainia without the backtracking, and it's open sourced, so if you like what you see in her stream, you can give it a try yourself without too much trouble.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
>Pomu wants to play the Dokapon Kingdom remake with NijiEN
Hololive bros win if this happens, Everyone that participates in that collab would graduate after the streams of that game because Pomu would just waste a turn naming one of the (many) Canadian NijiENs "Canadianator".
If she invites any combination of Enna, Millie, Nina, Vox, Selen or Koto it's actually fucking curtains for this branch.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Not to bring back a dead topic but, does anyone know why Uruka's stream from last night has comments disabled?:chaos:
I didn't watch the stream so I can't give a definitive answer, but it's very likely youtube immediately disabling comments on the vod and Uruka hasn't noticed. It's happened multiple times with her and other Phase members.

Kalion

:)
I didn't watch the stream so I can't give a definitive answer, but it's very likely youtube immediately disabling comments on the vod and Uruka hasn't noticed. It's happened multiple times with her and other Phase members.
The YouTube Algo God saw "Lego" in the title and immediately set to stream to "For Kids" (which turns comments off) most likely.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Seems like Ames Trip to japan was fulfilling

Kiara once again gaslights Subaru into thinking shes a Duck

Also she seems to be on a mission to rally up all the members of Holotori so that they can push together for management to make the group official

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
EDIT: She's talking about her brother got "tricked" into fucking a trap 4 times. SEA moment? :fubukiyabai!:
So I take it it was the fifth time when he just randomly thought "hey, isn't there supposed to be a hole here?"

Spergatory

Early Adopter
The YouTube Algo God saw "Lego" in the title and immediately set to stream to "For Kids" (which turns comments off) most likely.
It's not set as for kids to my knowledge. Looking at it right now it doesn't show the "Try Youtube Kids" banner and you can save the vod to a playlist which you can't with kids videos. The vods having comments disabled has been an issue for quite a while at this point.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So I take it it was the fifth time when he just randomly thought "hey, isn't there supposed to be a hole here?"
Maybe he was just met with "Hey bro, I sucked your dick the last four times, how 'bout you reciprocate?"

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Grampire live in 7 mins

Lmao he was just busy with "Work" since he spent his first 2 weeks fucking around in Japan, no suspensions, yet

Last edited:

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Grampire live in 7 mins

First thing people say they were worried he got suspended again lol. He said no, he just couldn't do the collab and has been busy with work stuff because he had to catch up because he was too distracted by tourist stuff while in Japan.

Edit: even if he could have made it, he was worried about anxiety with all the people. He couldn't bring his anxiety meds or even melatonin to Japan and melatonin seems to be prescription-only in Japan.

Last edited:

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I didn't see it get brought up here yet. Null locked the Fatrick thread due to autism, some people created a Q&A thread talking about how Null should be kept out of a thread and autism of course ensues.

Well I bring this up cause someone talked about us and Null responded with what I assume positive view of us compared to the recent autism with some threads in the Ancestral site.

View attachment 11007

Kind of humorous if you like to take a gander

Who would be Null's oshi if he watched Vtubers? Obligatory:architect:
Honestly the thread was fairly well behave except a random femboy or two that dropped by to try to shit the thread up. I never really understood the obsession some people had bitching that the people in the Vtuber thread never moved out and interacted with other topics in the site.

Mika debuted at a relatively good time - namely, after Lazulight and Obsydia had finally brought some new English-speaking fans to Nijisanji. She mostly streams in English so that worked well for her. Hana is very funny but also very averse to collabing outside of her close group of friends and almost doesn't want to be popular. Mika is also very funny and has no such qualms and readily collabs with EN members. Even though Hana was once one of the most famous Niji livers overseas and even though she hosted Lazulight's debut I'd be willing to guess that by 2022 way more NijiEN fans knew about Mika than they did Hana.
It all boils down to Mika always being open to collab and possibly expanding her audience. Hell, sometimes I forget she's ID.

Sava news, she's been unable to stream recently due to an issue with her PC overheating. I thought to check through her twitter to see if there's any updates on the situation and what do you know:

So she should be back soon, possibly as early as tomorrow as she has an ASMR stream scheduled for then. Glad I decided to check her socials, although it did come with heavy mental damage:

:calivomit:

Let me guess. She streams on some shitty laptop?

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Ame's free chat is scheduled to start in 30 minutes.

:smugrys:

Tired Taxpayer

Anyone knows what was the spammer talking about in Vesper's stream? I was alt tabbed so didn't saw it and by the time he talked about it the mods already nuked him, not sure if it was an Unicorn or something else.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Let's fucking go, Grandpa met, and gutted Takeshi IRL.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Honestly the thread was fairly well behave except a random femboy or two that dropped by to try to shit the thread up. I never really understood the obsession some people had bitching that the people in the Vtuber thread never moved out and interacted with other topics in the site.
It was never about that, most of us were only there for the chuubas and didn't really bother anyone else, but that meant that the vtuber thread was a bit like a foreign enclave in the farms, we have our own lingo and obscure references that only chuuba fans understand and the thread was one of the largest and fastest moving in the whole site. It also isn't a thread exclusively set on mocking vtubers, but rather one set on neutral discussion and in many times borderline simping, that pisses off people who view the whole fandom as degenerates.

Why should degenerates have a safe place in a site literally dedicated to mocking said rejects of society? The anger and disgust a lot of people feel towards the motherland thread is quite understandable when you realize that in the eyes of the wider internet, vtubing is comparable to other weeb trash at best and on the same level as furries at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom