"i will be racist towards frogs and anything frog related stop tagging me to anything frog related motherfuckers"Tenma Maemi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I am immune to the footfaggotry virus, nene is my one and only obsession. You can't infect what is already sick!

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I am immune to the footfaggotry virus, nene is my one and only obsession. You can't infect what is already sick!
What about Nene's feet?
NeneFeet.jpg

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker
Her fucking father bought her a Something Awful account as a kid because he thought it was funny and taught her to torrent stuff, wtf is this stream?

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Pippa Feet.

In other news, Pon wolf is doing numbers with her membership stream.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What the hell is it about feet to you fags. It's literally a body appendage. You use them to step on the floor, they have toes and toenails that you have to clip. What gives you that pleasure-surge arousal at (not even touching) just looking at someone's fetid feet. You really are on par with furries when it comes to deviancy.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
Spoiler this kind of content with a warning.
Is Rie becoming redpilled or is she trying to pander after realizing she is falling behind?

Last edited by a moderator:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Horse can't get over (the PTSD she got in the War) it

Is Rie becoming redpilled or is she trying to pander after realizing she is falling behind?

Really should've heeded the "sensitive content" filter :gunpeko:

braindoko

These celebration streams are always mixed for me, on one hand you can see your oshi happy and look back on how they've grown, on the other there's always people hogging the spotlight in cringe ways. Be it one of those long "X-cord" videos with creepy voices or in this case a couple fans threading the line between extremely dedicated and dangerous obsession.
On the bright side she got a fat check along with the book

Attachments

• 【ANNIVERSARY】One whole year of VTubing_!!! CELEBRATION TIME!!! 1-55-39 screenshot.png
    【ANNIVERSARY】One whole year of VTubing_!!! CELEBRATION TIME!!! 1-55-39 screenshot.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 119

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_814.png
We know what the boss' body pillow will smell like now.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

I think she more so saying that cause he goes by as a femboy and not a trans woman. If Tagia did identify as a trans woman instead then be a different story if she did the ">she" then.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Could just be a comment referencing traps. And I need to see way more than one single twitter comment before I say someone is starting to become redpilled.

Lovecraftsalot

Lurker Extraordinaire
New hologra dropped. It is only about 80% nonsensical. Use the closed captions if you are a gaijin like me in order to understand what's going on (well to have a chance anyway).

The moment I saw that lizard my tism kicked in. Used to have an obsession with those things as a kid. Even dressed up as a komodo dragon for Halloween one year. Fucking men with voice changers bringing up dark memories from the past.
!!!100K reached!!!
While I'm not subbed or even watch Pippa, I will give my congratulations. She deserves it if you guys are anything to go by

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
I wish I could go back to two weeks ago when I didn't know Pippa's fans were completely infested with footfags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom