"You made this Make-a-Wish kid very happy!"IronMouse

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Ina cookie dispenser...now?

I wonder if this is somewhat related to that one Ina cosplayer in that one convention DN went to that was handing out chocolate chip cookies.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter

This nigga is gonna have a spectacular breakdown someday

Its not an if and more of a when judging by the sheer amount of Manhera moments

The fujos must be performing some kind of ancient Chinese dark magic that sucks all the testosterone out of Vox's body, because that is the only way to explain this level of womanly behavior coming from a man.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
isn't ina homely looking?
She's really cute imo. Not that it really matters. I just need some humu humu and wahs damn it.

Ina (1).jpgIna (3).jpg

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Anon you need to let go, it wasn't your fault that Ina died.
I killed her bros, she was getting too close to Nenechi, bitch fuckin' deserved it :smugselen: I took away her coke and energy drinks and she just drew herself to death.
The fujos must be performing some kind of ancient Chinese dark magic that sucks all the testosterone out of Vox's body, because that is the only way to explain this level of womanly behavior coming from a man.
The fujos have captured vox and will proceed to chop off his dick, dry it and then brew tea out of it for "medicinal purposes" or chinese black magic

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Hana is one of the unlewdables, in my objectively correct opinion. Lewding Hana Macchia should be grounds to have you kicked out of the fandom, and possibly off of a building.
On top of what others have said, if you had a membership to her you'd know how she feels on that subject. Which is that she wants more lewd artwork of herself iirc.
Ina isn't dead, she was under Vesper's desk during his last stream. Stop spreading this false narrative or you will get sued for defamation.
Nijibros, it is absolutely fucking over. Vesper has stolen Vox's sole niche of "blowjob under my desk rape asmr". The holofags have stolen our content yet again and on top of this they will get away from ridicule because It Is Only Okay When Hololive Does It.
:smugselen:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
It is benefiting her on a numberfag level but overall chat engagement isnt going up too much.
Does it though? Seems like she hovers at about 200 when doing popular streams and dips under that on more indifferent ones. Part of why I don't watch her is much is just because of how much she streams, as it's hard to keep up with and I already waste enough time listening to Pippa that if I were to follow another streamer they'd be someone who does 1-2 hour streams or just does something once a week.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Reminder to all takos: You Will Never Be The Goobbue Plushie.

:wah:
I'll also never own the Gobbue plushie. I want that cute fuck, he's my second favorite minion in XIV.
:depressedtako:

Piarro

Early Adopter
Gura will put up a frame any minute now. It's just a matter of time. This is Gura season 3, where she actually streams again! Right??

kestraline

Early Adopter
Nyaru doing VTuber marshmallow advice:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Still amuses me that the "brotubers" somehow yabbed before them.

You don't get to drop a five paragraph racial slur in DMs with your manager and walk away unscathed.

Sleepy Sheepy played Dragon's Dogma last night, I've been looking for an excuse to get into this game:

Oh no I'm contractually obligated to support my newest oshi now. I'm going to need to try very hard to contain my infinite autism if I catch it live in the future.

Anon you need to let go, it wasn't your fault that Ina died.

That's what I'm counting on the courts to prove.

I'll also never own the Gobbue plushie. I want that cute fuck, he's my second favorite minion in XIV.
:depressedtako:

I wouldn't mind a Malboro plush or something.

Nabeshin

I love lumi but from time to time she sounds like a very out of tune violin

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Does it though? Seems like she hovers at about 200 when doing popular streams and dips under that on more indifferent ones. Part of why I don't watch her is much is just because of how much she streams, as it's hard to keep up with and I already waste enough time listening to Pippa that if I were to follow another streamer they'd be someone who does 1-2 hour streams or just does something once a week.
I don't know anything about what's better for growth/$$$ but: Shiina has PL as a twitch vtuber and did mostly long streams and she has a strong work ethic, so to her I think more hours = doing more for her fans, being a harder worker and so on. Right now though, it's pretty blatant that she's enjoying ff7re and just wants to play it all night/day.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Get a hololive chrismas sweater on amazon if you want to disappoint your family

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
So from the parts of that Merryweather collab I was able to listen to the two things that stuck out to me the most were that he wants to be liked by everyone and his weird virtue signaling. I say weird cause I got the vibe when he would do it it was like he was wanting Pippa to recapitulate those sentiments but the best he got was her apathy and stance on individualism.

Last edited:

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
So from the parts of that Merryweather collab I was able to listen to the two things that stuck out to me the most were that he wants to be liked by everyone and his weird virtue signaling. I say wierd cause I got the vibe when he would do it it was like he was wanting Pippa to recapitulate those sentiments but the best he got was her apathy and stance on individualism.
Yeah, he straight up asked her if she ever considered dropping her "edgy" personality so more people would like her, towards the end of the stream.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
2 months

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
So from the parts of that Merryweather collab I was able to listen to the two things that stuck out to me the most were that he wants to be liked by everyone and his weird virtue signaling. I say wierd cause I got the vibe when he would do it it was like he was wanting Pippa to recapitulate those sentiments but the best he got was her apathy and stance on individualism.
Merry is a spineless cuck when it comes to how his comics sometimes come off as cringey to certain subsets of twitter and even tiktok fags

Like a month ago he made this "ugly fat nerd gets hot chick because hes nice" comic series and got offended when people called it self insert wish fullfillment

He is that thin skinned

Last edited:

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
I wasn't able to watch the stream myself, but this is completely expected from him, honestly. One of the issues he has as a content creator is he is constantly obsessed with his public perception, to the point that I'd consider him a slave to public opinion over his own beliefs, making him an incredibly easy troll target. He's a kind of foil to Pippa, given they started from a very similar position and ended in a very different one, showing the dichotomy between becoming what people want you to be and actively opposing what people want from you.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
All jokes aside, think of Merryweather like Fantano but just more willing to talk about his pivot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom