"What the Fuck"Inugami Korone

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
This place has better reactions and smilies for us. That's why I prefer it.
:botanshrug:
I miss the occasional tourist femboy coming in to shit up the thread because Jersh mentioned us on-stream though. It was honestly rather funny. But I guess this thread is more than autistic enough already without them, so that's fine too.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Did she do it during her first year? IIRC, from what we know, after certain time(that may be 1 year) they no longer have streaming requirements from the company and can do w/e you want about monetization [...]
AFAIK that falls under "things we heard about a couple years back that may or may not be true any more", rather than something that can be called an established fact at this point. And Cover has, I think, become a lot better at not letting these details slip out.....

Vih

Doog
The rrat has been going around for weeks now, but I don’t believe Vesper has this huge moral quandary about receiving superchats.
Yeah, he wants them off for members streams because he feels like that is double-dipping, but that is completely different from being morally opposed to them in other cases.
Floods of super chats are another story, and yes, they probably make him uncomfortable (which would explain why he may have wanted them off for this return stream, along with the feeling that he didn’t ‘earn’ them in this particular case) but ALL of Holopro is like that; there’s plenty of clips of people getting flustered and asking superchatters to stop. In fact, some of them (I remember Magni specifically) seem to feel like they might get bonked for a flood of superchats (there seems to be a sort of ‘no begging’/‘no directly asking for super chats’ rule from Cover).

And then there’s also the added pressure of being one of the people who set the expectation that they will read all superchats. That isn’t a ‘moral’ thing either, that’s “I don’t want to spend 3 hours reading superchats when I could be making other, better content instead.”

TLDR; I don’t see any ‘moral’ dilemma from Vesper about superchats outside of a few specific scenarios.
I dunno if its just me, but I really wish he would just take the money

Fuck what anyone may think or say; you made it big time(in the vtubing industry), you take your bag, you earned it

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Tenmas watching the game awards

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Sena's going to work on her rigging, and that face is really good.

Edit: Goddamn she is really good

Last edited:

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Happy 1000 pages fellow autists. I'm still slightly surprised I made an account here considering how long I lurked the farms. But I haven't regretted it yet and look forward to more autistic posting about depressed anime women and men.

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Selen replaced her twitter pfp with the most liked one, it is bald. There are some shitposts and edits under that, in case anyone wants to take a look

Also, for some time now there will be tonns of Vesper art, it's already started

Vesper saw the group art project

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Some Miko fan got a Steam Deck via the incredibly shitty Steam stream.

1670549913873.png

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
My thoughts on Vesper's comeback stream, if anyone gives a shit.

First off, hike-camping in fucking December. I guess we never have to worry about this one rotting away in a spore-coated room like we do with certain others. But I guess we knew that already.

I couldn't relate to camping in December, but I definitely could to mouthing off to management. It's a problem I've also had in my life; thinking I'm hot shit and running my mouth before fully considering the consequences when I feel I have been wronged. And sure, you should always stand up for yourself when you feel like someone is screwing you over, but trying to do so when you're seeing red is usually far less successful than giving yourself a few minutes to calm down and taking the time to choose your words carefully.

I still catch myself mouthing off from time to time, but not as much as I used to, and I've learned to recognize when it happens so I can immediately call myself out for saying something out of line. But it's taken my whole life to get to that level of common decency and it's not something I'm proud of at all.

tl;dr: Grampire relatable and I love him even more.

but don't let this post distract you from the fact that vesper got a FUCKING SPEAR

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
Athena Bambina showed up in Sena's chat and asked to be friends. She saw this clip, I believe, show up in her recommendations:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Why must Pippa force me to use Twitch? I can't stand their shitty platform.

Not like her plan to dodge subs is going to work, thanks to her mods:
1670551149564.png

But really I'm guessing it's just that she wants to watch another movie.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Adventcalendar day 9
This time its 23 minutes of a Family Feud type of game with Takamori

Its very cute, fills my shipper heart and makes it feel warm
Seems like this recording was just an excuse to test how well a family feud type of collab would work, because both of them said that they would like to try something like that

also, happy 1000 pages
Yalls autism is incredible, as is mine because I read nearly every post in those 1000 pages

Kiara is watching the Game show awards thing and commenting in her prechat, click the original tweet to see the whole threat of her opinions on games

1670551069945.png
saw it on twitter, made me laugh

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

EliteDoragon

Early Adopter

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Clearly this rabbit underestimates our retardation.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
"Thank you for the 9-11" - Pippler taking her stance against the decadence of New York.
1670551631581.png

See, now I want to see her feet because she said people will be unhappy when they see them. How bad could it be?

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
I'm not sure how to feel about this
signal-2022-12-08-20-09-45-058.jpg

Someone also just gifted Demon Dice a sub

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security