"The plan for this game, we're gonna fuck some guys, alright?"Axel Syrios

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Vih

Doog
I'm not looking forward to my next kidney stone beyond the baseline bullshittery.
LegitimateCircularHornshark-max-1mb.gif

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Apparently Pippa works for Balenciaga now according to the British slag.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Vih

Doog
She's working her way up for that Kanye collab.
First Asmon, then Kanye, are we going to get someone to phone Terry from hell? Thats just the natural escalation at work really

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
First Asmon, then Kanye, are we going to get someone to phone Terry from hell? Thats just the natural escalation at work really
Terry Driving.png
How dare you imply that God's champion is anywhere other than by His side.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
You bite your tongue. Terry is a saint running over glowies in Heaven.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I was with Pippa on everything she said, until she said the purpose of business is to make money. Maybe that's true for the millennial economy where interests rates are zero and the printing press never stops, but if you want to be a real business then it's profit you want to make.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
that'd be a nightmare blunt rotation if they can get Terry included :SelenHAHAhere:

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I remember watching some video about the game Pippa's playing. It does the tired old meta horror shit that so many indie games do nowadays. Just an easy cop out to make your game seem "special".

Edit: On second thought it might've been a different game. Pippa is getting pretty close to done in this game. Just goes to show how similar this shit is

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
> Terry
> Hell
FUCKING GLOWIE! STILL STILL SALTY ABOUT YOUR COMRADE BEING RAN OVER. FED PLANT! BIOLUMINESCENT! BRIGHTEST BLACK Yamanba! CIRCUSCIZED AND SHINING LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE! PROCTOR BAN HIM HES A FED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spergatory

Early Adopter
trolley prob.png

Oh god it's a fucking Yogscast game. Explains a lot about this game. :annoyedpippa:

lvl8

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Pippa is perfect to be a CIA agent, apparently.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

CalliopeMori BiggerestFan

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
There's a tranny with a Captain Marvel purse accepting an award for GoW right now. Twitch chat is going wild, calling them a man. Glad to see it.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I was with Pippa on everything she said, until she said the purpose of business is to make money. Maybe that's true for the millennial economy where interests rates are zero and the printing press never stops, but if you want to be a real business then it's profit you want to make.
Yea and mcdonalds was opened because they wanted to fight the world hunger, kodak was made so that every person had a right to selfie and people mined coal because it was too boring for your fellow man to not be dying of cancer

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Oh god it's a fucking Yogscast game. Explains a lot about this game.
The games they've published are hit and miss. Around the same time of Trolley Problem they also published an early access game Landlord's Super. You literally build a house brick by brick with mortar and do odd jobs for income. So far they're biggest hit has been PlateUP.

Edit: Nevermind, Land Lord Super was two years before it. Their other hit game was Caveblazers years ago.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom