General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Charlemagne

The Eternal Lurker

Sena's making grandkids for Gandma Pippa, based on all the tool brands.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
I love The Mist so much, even though I know the ending is divisive I honestly think it's perfect. I had to clip Kanata's reaction, no subs but I feel like the reaction transcends language barriers. Obviously spoilers for a 15-year-old movie.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
I love The Mist so much, even though I know the ending is divisive I honestly think it's perfect. I had to clip Kanata's reaction, no subs but I feel like the reaction transcends language barriers. Obviously spoilers for a 15-year-old movie.

View attachment 7365
It's such a good movie considering at the beginning it looks like another low budget shitty Stephen King adaptation. The ending is also much better than the book, even the femboy King said so himself. I'd like to see more vtuber watch-alongs of this movie in the future because the ending always fucks with people.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Its just Takamori and thats the special thing lol. Thats my rrat.

Though seeing Pomutori would be really nice.
You put these things directly next to each other, did you not consider that they could be connected? P.s. that is my rrat; they did the advent video together.
somehow that didn't cross my mind but yeah, that is obviously the most likely scenario
my latent retardation must have been flaring up

have hammer woman exploring the wonders of the EN server as an apology

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty
have hammer woman exploring the wonders of the EN server as an apology
>this video is unavailable
Guess whoever made it privated it.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
10 minutes to the EN announcement. Hoping for Council casual outfits

Edit: eat shit, rainbow-givers, I was 1/4th correct.

Last edited:

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
10 minutes to the EN announcement. Hoping for Council casual outfits
My bet is on HoloEN themed Hanukkah merchandise. A menorah with all nine Myth/Council girls as the branches and an Irys dreidel to go with it.

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
My bet is on HoloEN themed Hanukkah merchandise. A menorah with all nine Myth/Council girls as the branches and an Irys dreidel to go with it.
everyone will be featured besides a curiously absent Kiara, who will announce her final solution to the anti-question 27 minutes after the reveal

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
FjYe9NJWAAAJ0ni.jpeg

Fauna said her's is the only one's that is ready right now. The other girl's are not quite ready yet and Fauna's has been done for a few months so they decided to just go ahead with Fauna's and the rest of the girls will be in the coming months.

It is casual and she worked with her artist to make it. She sent her mama what she wanted and it came back perfect.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Before the thread is completely flooded about Vei, Pippa put her waiting room up for today's stream.

Man that's kind of funny, I actually jumped back on the yandev wagon recently and found that he's trying to start a kickstarter soon cause he's 'running out of money' even though still having the same revenue pull on Patreon for a few years now.

-Spent over a year making a 1980s mode for the game instead of working on the important things.

-He's also been banning people recently for complaing about the price the game will cost at release of $20 on his Discord.

Also a link to his thread if you like to learn more about what he's been up to in recent times:

Moff Albert

The Brown Hornet is my oshi
Calli's Husband

Just A Plant

Lurkin
Early Adopter
Fauna's outfit has been done for a few months (it wasn't delayed because of Irys' reveal she says). Other members will get their outfits in the coming months.

She said that she gave the design idea to Asagi! And she liked the first iteration so much that she didn't ask for any changes.

DelusionTree

Early Adopter
Man that's kind of funny, I actually jumped back on the yandev wagon recently and found that he's trying to start a kickstarter soon cause he's 'running out of money' even though still having the same revenue pull on Patreon for a few years now.

He's also been banning people recently for complaing about the price the game will cost at release of $20 on his Discord.

Also a link to his thread if you like to learn more about what he's been up to in recent times:
I don't understand why anyone still gives him shekels. If it wasn't his previous history of being a sperg and retard, the first couple years of his "game development" have proven he is a fucking moron.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Good Ol' Chum

Sanest Chumbud
Fauna's outfit has been done for a few months (it wasn't delayed because of Irys' reveal she says). Other members will get their outfits in the coming months.

She said that she gave the design idea to Asagi! And she liked the first iteration so much that she didn't ask for any changes.
Good on Fauna for squashing any rrats about that before they begin.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So I've seen a few posts complaining about Rie from PC. I've tried a few of her streams and while I don't see myself adding her to my regular list of people I watch, since I can't see any sort of content I'd particularly be interested in - I don't understand the vitriole against her. Anyone got any explanations for what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom