"So it's all vegan? So if... two vegetarians get into a fight, is it still called 'a beef'? - desk slam - "Pipkin Pippa's Dad

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So I've seen a few posts complaining about Rie from PC. I've tried a few of her streams and while I don't see myself adding her to my regular list of people I watch, since I can't see any sort of content I'd particularly be interested in - I don't understand the vitriole against her. Anyone got any explanations for what's up?
She made a dumb comment about J.K. Rowling being transphobic months ago, and a handful of people on /pcg/ have been timelooping about it since.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Screenshot_804.png

1f5.gif

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Good on Fauna for squashing any rrats about that before they begin.
Given that she okayed the first design Asagi came back with, I am sure that helped get her's out the door fast.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

angry sushi

Early Adopter
Damn, I've been found out for my love of leeches and lobotomies, the only true medicine.
The only way to enjoy pippa streams. Got to have all capacity for thought removed.

Ensok

Early Adopter
Pippa is inhaling some weapons grade copium right now, that game is not coming out.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Pippa is being way too nice and supportive to Yandere dev. Maybe she's doing this to get a juicy interview with him.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
The thread of Yanderedev getting his ass blown out on 8/v/ and then going "Alright, that's it, I'm going to reddit, they love me there" is still one of the best threads ever to happen to /v/ in general. Anyone who became interested in YandereSim as an actual game and not something to point and laugh at, after that point was way too late to the party anyways.

And of course Pippa is going to bat for him because he made a good concept and a shit-tier 10% of a complete videogame.
Oh yeah, and here's the retarded "Well, it never should've been a videogame, it should've been an idea" cope, because y'know, it's important to jew out on merch and youtubers instead of delivering the videogame you promised.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
For one to be a fixer, they must learn the way of fixing through history!

Yandere Dev is a study in how physically unfortunate one person can look without being horrifically deformed.
I sometimes forget he's not the kid you remember in the memes, but actually a nearing 40 year old dude if I recall correctly these days. Also makes it more depressing that he still lives with his parents at this age and does little amount of things independently like driving.

Pippa is being way too nice and supportive to Yandere dev. Maybe she's doing this to get a juicy interview with him.
Possibly, I mean he rarely gives interviews but he instantly say no to anything of the sort if someone slighted him once even in passing comment.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Why is she defending a 40 year old sex doll having panty sniffing halfwit time wasting no effort autistic sex pest? She fucking seen his thread! She admitted to it!

Edit: "YS VTUBER" ask RWBY how its going for them you dumb twat, holy shit

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
The one time i agree with a vt anon
HoloX
>live2D kimonos
>3D debuts
>3D swimsuits
>3D yukatas
>3D santa costumes
>3D idol costumes
>removable 3D outfit parts
>3D anniversary lives
>nendoroids
>new live2d outfits in december

Council
>live2d kimonos
>chibi VRchat models (not from Cover)
>low poly VRchat model for Fauna (not from Cover)

Productions issues gomen gaijin-san

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The only way to enjoy pippa streams. Got to have all capacity for thought removed.
Don't forget the Laudanum.

I sometimes forget he's not the kid you remember in the memes, but actually a nearing 40 year old dude if I recall correctly these days. Also makes it more depressing that he still lives with his parents at this age and does little amount of things independently like driving.
You know, when you put it that way, it's so much worse than I knew. In my mind he was still just that goofy looking kid, but it really has been enough time that he's just a man who wasted his whole life on a meme.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Pippa has this weird thing where she likes and defends shitty people for no reason.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
The one time i agree with a vt anon
International branch talents are second-class employees to Cover. I thought we knew this by now, especially after Moona confirmed they weren't paying to get the girls to Japan for 4th fes.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Pippa has this weird thing where she likes and defends shitty people for no reason.
Years of living with a furry does that to you. She will call it optimism, normal people will call it stockholm syndrome

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Pippa lowkey calling out Idol Corp.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
I love how Henri keeps breaking rules and getting away with it. It's very funny. Haha.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom