"I just see peepees, what is going on OH IT'S A HOT DOG, oh I'm sorry... shut uuuuuuup!!!"Hakos Baelz

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Another Yagoo video got recommended to me, this one is Hololive related but sadly no subtitles.

Ensok

Early Adopter
This be a good Kiara stream.

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Another Yagoo video got recommended to me, this one is Hololive related but sadly no subtitles.

Why do i feel like im watching some lost tape B-roll/outtakes from 1995?
I feel like Justin Whang is gonna pop up and tell me all about this lost unaired footage that some redditard found in their studio basement

Last edited:

Kalion

:)
It has been zero days since Amiya has mentioned Donkey Kong.

Audi Vide Tace

Self-Proclaimed Lurker
Geist's Second Husband
It is more that AOE 2 doesn't really have a meta right now, and the community more or less understand most strategies doesn't work in campaigns.

I watched some of Kiara latest AOE 2, and the things the chat was malding over were pretty reasonable, for chats standard, like when she had trebuchets and still ran her army under towers and took a lot of unnecessary loses, even though she knew what the trebuchets did, but other than that, it wasn't that much overt back seating going on that was anything to mald over, and the chicken did a good job in curbing it to a good enough level for her.
I was under the impression that AOE 2 meta was still on everyone's favorite: knights and a side of archers. Seems to be one of the frequent complaints in the community from what I saw; although the balance still appeared to be better than the HD remake given the various balance changes for other civs and units.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
EEEEEEEEEEELLLLLL is live, I think she has a thing for rhythm games

Netscaper

Early Adopter
I was under the impression that AOE 2 meta was still on everyone's favorite: knights and a side of archers. Seems to be one of the frequent complaints in the community from what I saw; although the balance still appeared to be better than the HD remake given the various balance changes for other civs and units.
While knights are somewhat the go-to unit when in doubt, it really depends on the civ. The game has been giving different perks and bonuses to civs, making some choices with some civs preferable. For example, french has cheap castles and strong knights, while (I think it was) slavs can spam pikemen and spearmen, making them a somewhat of a counter to knights.
In the end it really depends on the civs at play and what the players decide to do. They try to balance the game so no civ is a hard counter to another.

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Hime..

Every time I'm reminded that fag thing exists, I hope his HIV turns into AIDS and despair at his fate takes him screaming into a lake of flames as the last flicker of conciousness fades.

Rie twitter likes.jpg

I honestly never cared for Rie before, but she keeps doing little retarded stuff like this that makes me dislike her and avoid any collabs she has with other Phase members.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
🅱️in 🅱️enrose just uploaded the Evangelion parody she showed in her debut!

Candidate to AOTY

ChilChakSack

Send gastralia and fourth trochanter.
Early Adopter
Fauna playing Slice&Dice soon:

So the other day I was watching my favorite Berserk analysis channel, TheAlmightyLoli, and Pippa was brought up on stream:
I CAN FIX PIPPA.png

and just yesterday he posts this in his community page:
SPREADING THE DISEASE.jpg
GUYS THE RETINK VIRUS ISN'T A MEME! IT'S REAL AND IT'S SPREADING!

Update on the dino tubers:
Lopho Lee had a birthday stream recently, haven't watched it but I did see his AI art video:

And Moryu Gao is returning tomorrow after recovering from both lasik eye surgery and the Wu Flu:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
View attachment 7344

I honestly never cared for Rie before, but she keeps doing little retarded stuff like this that makes me dislike her and avoid any collabs she has with other Phase members.
That guy seems like an interesting retard, he has a hardon for the Kiwifarms because of "pedophiles" and known pedos like Rikafag or mad thad, also Dimitri Monroe

He also accused Porcelain Maid aka Jawol for grooming a 15 y/o

Last edited:

kestraline

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
View attachment 7344

Why would you put out an expose on the United Nations :loading:

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Fauna said something is happening in 3 hours.

Piarro

Early Adopter
Her and Vesper are both graduating. They won't say why.

Maybe new outfits for council, kronii wanted to announce something on her last talking stream, but when she checked with her manager they told her to wait for it, so it may be that.
Praying for goth Fauna and a first non-awful outfit for Kronii.

Last edited:

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
I hate Rie and I wanna know more about this so I can hate her even more.
Tenma will forcibly interview you if you keep talking smack.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Her and Vesper are both graduating. They won't say why.
I know the reason why and this is my only comment right now: God damnit Vesper, I thought you were a wizard, you can't keep getting away with this!

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Maybe new outfits for council, kronii wanted to announce something on her last talking stream, but when she checked with her manager they told her to wait for it, so it may be that.

Style

Shit's still wack, yo!
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom