"I knew Bae was the right teammate for me. I knew it the moment she jumped into the water"Mori Calliope

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Timestamped at 1:47:08, Kiara talks about feeling unwelcome in Guras chat because of retarded chumbuds and thats why she doesnt interact much in Guras chat.
I'm curious what she mean by that. I was watching the stream and I don't remember anything of that sort, but then again, chat zooms so fast that even if there are bad comments it can be easily missed. Feels like another case of her just focusing on one or two bad apples.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
I'm curious what she mean by that. I was watching the stream and I don't remember anything of that sort, but then again, chat zooms so fast that even if there are bad comments it can be easily missed. Feels like another case of her just focusing on one or two bad apples.
i mean one would naturally be uncomfortable when surrounded with pedophiles

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Kiara feeling unwelcome while surrounded by chumbophiles only reveals how level-headed and sane her mind truly is.

Fourth #

Holo EN Twitter updated their banner. They thankfully added Mori to the middle as a buffer between the girls and guys. Could have had a disaster on their hands otherwise.

View attachment 7307
It irks me that multiple things that featured IRyS 1.0 have been updated accordingly except in multiple places on the official hololive site. Even the 4thfes cast lineup page uses the correct IRyS.

To add insult to injury, I'm pretty sure they updated AZKi on the site mere hours after she got her most recent design. Clearly one of the worst examples of the JP side getting preferential treatment that's ever been seen. also please for the love of god change the text of the one button on the english version of the talent page to say "Gen-1" instead of "1stgen". text on the english talent page buttons has changed over time but for whatever reason they just refuse to fix that one inconsistency

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yuko telling a story about sticking a chopstick up her pitbull's butt :shiinastare:
Edit: She was a little kid and did it to be mean/cool, not for a sexual reason.... but wtf, could have skipped this story. "okay chat we're not gonna talk about this or chopsticks ever again" yeah good fucking luck. She's still cute though...

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Does anyone know anything about Pikon Amino?
A (mostly) ASMR (mostly) Vtuber?

I am very picky about ASMR but Fauna happens to actually help me sleep.
During her unplanned ASMR hiatus, I tried anyone who came up in the algorithm.
Pikon was the only one who stuck.
I like chatty female whispers and find most mouth "triggers" annoying and they both have that.
Pikon actually starts each stream whispering the names of the previous supa chatters and sometimes I am out before the ASMR proper begins!

I sleep to Pikon practically every night since she posts new ones pretty regularly and I have exhausted myself on Fauna repeats.
I was just curious about PLs/roommates/etc. or just anything about her and wondered if anyone here knew anything.
Here are a few:
Peony from Kawaii does short scripted roleplay asmr.

Oceane Otoishi (also from Kawaii) does very long ASMR. She's ESL but I find that to be even more adorable. Mostly talking and whispering.

Oumiya Emma (from the dead Aetheria) also ESL, doesnt have many ASMR streams.

Menace (also from Aetheria) does a few ASMR streams on youtube. She streams on Twitch but i havent checked if she does ASMR over there. Fairly nice and sweet overall. Whispering while rubbing shit on the mics.

Still salty I didn't get to see his Kiara and Gura PL videos...
Yeah. Kinda sad. The Amelia one was pretty nice.

This dude's starting to remind me of those people who you mistakenly invited over and then they're finally like "well, guess I should get going" but then find a way to drag you into 45 more minutes of boring conversation.
The dude said that he would be leaving 45 minutes after his "I should get going" comment.

Word on the homeland is one of the new Niji talents is a fan of Hasan of all people Jesus Fucking Christ!
Hasan appeals to the younger female demographic that lives in an ideal "maybe we should teach criminals not to do crime" world.

Welp Amiya isn't playing starcraft again. Ever

View attachment 7298

Part of me agrees that rts competitive fans are merciless cockmongers, but on the other hand she is quite the delicate/sensible thing when streaming.
Good. RTS fans are cancer. "OMFG YOU DONT KNOW THE 5000 KEYBOARD SHORTCUTS TO INSTANTLY BUILD THE 4 HOUSES, BARRACKS AND PUMP OUT THE 8 UNITS BEFORE THE 1 MINUTE MARK"

That said this is a problem because I know that some asshole will start fucking with her comments just to trigger her now that she said she hated it.

For all the shit we can give the major vtuber corpos, whether it be JP corpos' ridiculous bureaucracy or Fishman's retardation, I can earnestly give them credit for one thing: at least they're not Crunchyroll.

Crunchyroll built their entire modern branding on moralfagging about piracy (ironic if you know their origins) and promising to support the anime industry financially, which ended up meaning building unnecessarily lavish office spaces for themselves, and funding self-indulgent Western cartoons like High Guardian Spice from very diverse groups of white women from California.

I hope their presence in vtubing never goes beyond their mascot character streaming and the odd interview article, because I guarantee any international talents they take on would absolutely get screwed over by them.
Crunchyroll is aids and everyone that pays for it is retarded. You can get better quality subs from fansub groups. Hell I remember Crunchyroll back in 2013ish stealing other group's translations, changing the font and slapping their dogshit watermark on the episodes. Somehow this shit company managed to be worth 1Billion dollars.

It's likely that the EN and ID girls have contracts structured similar to the JP girls. And as far as I know none of the JP girls get paid to commute nor do Cover contribute to the talent's "personal studios". So it could just be an oversight from a starting point of "equality". Since Cover insist that all talents be treated the same regardless of the numbers they pull for stuff like costumes and promotions I could definitely see someone going "oh the JP girls don't get that so nobody else does either".
That sounds absolutely retarded so im 100% sure its true.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Pippa stream! Be there or be square! :smugpipi:

Edit: Delayed by 15 min due to GOXLR update. :annoyedpippa:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Prime time really kickin into high gear
Hanks currently continuing mario and luigi

Honey Goblin bout to teach us gesture

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
1670379074707.png

She's so cute bros... :pippaworship:

Username Generator

Early Adopter
Timestamped at 1:47:08, Kiara talks about feeling unwelcome in Guras chat because of retarded chumbuds and thats why she doesnt interact much in Guras chat. Gura will join the Witherhunt in Minecraft and a unknown 4th member joined as well. There are other collabs between Kiara and Gura, notably Kiara requested perms for a Sims 4 multiplayer mod to play with Gura.
There is a clip circulating about this, but it leaves out multiple important things.

Stream (Timestamp is 01:47:02)
Kiara says the following, the part included in the clip is highlighted:

"... and then i was just randomly up when i was watching her stream (note: gura streams at 2 am her time) and then i commented and normally im gonna be honest like i have noticed a long time before when i commented in her chat i saw like one or two stupid comments in the chat being like 'go away kiara' or shit like that and that honestly is just- i dont know its not very welcomming so i stopped commenting since then. i mean usually she streams during a time where im not really up for watching streams anyway. yeah i think you know its not her fault or so but her- her viewers- theres a lot of viewers that dont watch any other hololive english member i think haha soo sometimes hmm i guess there- they might not be so welcomming sometimes. its okay though i just dont know ever since then so... welcome. but then yesterday- it was yesterday- or was it the day before yesterday? uhmm i didnt notice such a thing and gura was quite chatty and excited so hmm that was nice and you know how- she said she likes my sims 4 playthroughs... (goes on about a mod for sims 4 multiplayer and asked for permissions)"

Which lead to this SC:
MannyD sc.jpg
The "experts" in this thread (A) grabbed the comments of guras last stream on 4th december (2 days ago) and looked for mean comments.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Yeah strategy game fans are easily the most obnoxious when it comes to this stuff, but Amiya seems a bit too sensitive to what some retarded autists say. That seems to be an issue with a large chunk of vtubers in general, due to being young women.

I'll say that she should still do whatever she sees as best, sucks that one stream put her off a whole genre though. That's just letting trolls and antis win.
I'm an Ami appreciator, though not nearly as devout as some of y'all. She's a sweetheart but definitely a bit soft sometimes. I remember her being frustrated with something I was watching and getting kind of sad salty at chat doing the Ami..." thing a lot. Mr Bones iirc? Which in her defense looked like a shitshot to play/control a lot of the time but it still stood out to me.

Tenma's gonna colab with Nagzz on Thursday. Should be an interesting stream.
Oh that could be fun. I wonder if he's any sort of prepared for dealing with live action Tenma. as far as I know he's mostly familiar through clips and whatnot. He should be happy either way since he's "the funny man" but I'm curious to see.

Wrong korean, the one that's pregnant is ina what do you think the break is for :smugselen:
Are you implying he didn't get a double whammy? They're both Canadian Koreans and we're talking about Bikerman Oji-san. The guy is built to ride. Legend says he can bike up Niagara Falls to bypass the border check, fuck your oshi, and be home in time for dinner. All in a days work for Vesper.

I would like to point out the reason for this suspension was given to us outright over a month ago. Exhibit A:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
Haha someone superchatted about their divorce to Uruka a few minutes ago. :whatastory:

Believe timestamp is 1:07:01 but it did happen like five minutes ago.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Today's advent video:

Speaking of Kronii and Fauna, is their collab on Thursday the first 1:1 they have done? Or just the first in a very long time?

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
We're getting dangerously close to getting ragekin, we haven't had that in a while.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
There is a clip circulating about this, but it leaves out multiple important things.

Stream (Timestamp is 01:47:02)
Kiara says the following, the part included in the clip is highlighted:

"... and then i was just randomly up when i was watching her stream (note: gura streams at 2 am her time) and then i commented and normally im gonna be honest like i have noticed a long time before when i commented in her chat i saw like one or two stupid comments in the chat being like 'go away kiara' or shit like that and that honestly is just- i dont know its not very welcomming so i stopped commenting since then. i mean usually she streams during a time where im not really up for watching streams anyway. yeah i think you know its not her fault or so but her- her viewers- theres a lot of viewers that dont watch any other hololive english member i think haha soo sometimes hmm i guess there- they might not be so welcomming sometimes. its okay though i just dont know ever since then so... welcome. but then yesterday- it was yesterday- or was it the day before yesterday? uhmm i didnt notice such a thing and gura was quite chatty and excited so hmm that was nice and you know how- she said she likes my sims 4 playthroughs... (goes on about a mod for sims 4 multiplayer and asked for permissions)"

Which lead to this SC:
View attachment 7308
The "experts" in this thread (A) grabbed the comments of guras last stream on 4th december (2 days ago) and looked for mean comments.
Chumbuds, once again, proving they are the most retarded fanbase.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom