"Do you think my laughing is real?"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

hololive ruined /jp/

Airi said Panko leaked her name on a karoke stream. Anyone got it?

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter
towl can explain by @underdatv.jpg

...there is no explanation. It's Mumei.

Praid

Just another idiot
Screenshot_20221204-181956.png
Ami has been trying to install Linux mint for the past 45 minutes, and I've never been more entertained. I love this spider.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
So...when do we start to worry about Vesper? It's been over two weeks now. It's already the 5th in Japan.
After most dishonorably impersonating Gura-hime to get Factorio perms Vesper will be lucky to return at all!

1670125377188292.png

Last edited:

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
  • Due to her class scheduling, she had a free Friday every other week during her last year of secondary education. Though she said she couldn't take advantage of it much cause COVID started a bit after. I don't really know how UK schools work but wouldn't that put her current age around 21-24 or so?
The final year of secondary school in the UK starts in September/October and you're generally going to be 16 or 17 by the time you've finished that and entered college (16-18 years old is a totally separate institution).

So by her logic, she was about 16 at the end of 2019, COVID hit the UK in early 2020 and shut everything down, so she's probably 19-20 years old now.

This is assuming her high school didn't have a Sixth Form, which is effectively a built-in college that her high school provides, which would make her 18 in 2019 and 21-22 now. Either is possible, given that she uses 'Secondary School' (which is not a common term) and so she might just not bother to explain how Sixth Form works.

She's absolutely no older than 22 in either case.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Don't think anyone linked this but local jewish mother and daughter are playing camping sim

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Sorry but i agree with the vtweeters for once, if you are just gonna hire your friends or trusted creators then why even have open auditions, just scope them out to see if they wanna hop in. The whole audition thing to me seems like vshojo trying to appear more professional which they aren't and shouldn't try to be unless they want to change how their entire group works.
I'm sure the vtweeters are mad because of jealousy, but many other people take issue with it because of the obvious lying and acting like this isn't just purely driven by nepotism and that some people are guaranteed to get in.
Yeah. I have no issues with only hiring people they know. The issue is they wasted everyone's time with the auditions and didn't even say something like "we did not find anyone we wanted, so we're going to rethink auditions"

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
So...when do we start to worry about Vesper? It's been over two weeks now. It's already the 5th in Japan.
Supposedly Altare said in his most recent membership stream on Saturday that Vesper will be back the middle of this week. So I'm presuming we'll see stuff in the coming days if that is true.

Or Vesper decided to just go biking to find his purpose in life, while outrunning the law, again after he shot Takeshi Nofriendsjin over membership superchats with his novice crossbow work.

As a side note, I would die of laughter if somehow "Takeshi Nofriendsjin" snuck its way to Vesper's eventually return stream and Vesper read that outloud.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
This Rhythm Sprout game that Gura's playing has some pretty nice beats. Also nice to see her go full-autist on a rhythm game again - which is clearly her forte.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

Haachama is going to do a karaoke later tonight 7:30 PM JST. It is gonna be comparing her singing now to back in 2020.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

Enna & Kyo are live with “The Ultimate Batsu Game”.

Also here have this clip of Ui-Mama.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Airi said Panko leaked her name on a karoke stream. Anyone got it?
I think she's talking about a thing they did on discord pre-debuted where they all sang karaoke, but I don't fallow how panko streamed it and exposed Airi's name (her unannounced vtuber name). But maybe there was more too it. I've heard the audio clips of the karaoke from when they were about to debut but I never saw a stream or anything of it. I think it was a couple months earlier though.
Edit:
earlier this year the discord did a karaoke thing where viewers sans songs together, while the gen 2 girls sneakily were apart of it too before being debuted and officially named. so possibly that could be what they're talking about? Unless it's something more recent then I don't know.
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that the thing.

Last edited:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
This Rhythm Sprout game that Gura's playing has some pretty nice beats. Also nice to see her go full-autist on a rhythm game again - which is clearly her forte.
She clearly enjoys them, so I don't begrudge her playing them, but I don't think they make for the best content since she's not talking for long stretches.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
While they aren't really wrong, why did you have to retweet a fucking femboy Pippa? :annoyedpippa:
pippa retweets fag.png

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
I think she's talking about a thing they did on discord pre-debuted where they all sang karaoke, but I don't fallow how panko streamed it and exposed Airi's name (her unannounced vtuber name). But maybe there was more too it. I've heard the audio clips of the karaoke from when they were about to debut but I never saw a stream or anything of it. I think it was a couple months earlier though.
earlier this year the discord did a karaoke thing where viewers sans songs together, while the gen 2 girls sneakily were apart of it too before being debuted and officially named. so possibly that could be what they're talking about? Unless it's something more recent then I don't know.

AyoTempus

DoctorGladiatorAssassinHeroLobsterTempuraEater
Early Adopter
Brit girl has a schedule for the coming days and...she got more sharks from Ikea. It has already begun, she's spending your super chats on literal toys. How does that make you feel?

FjK9ARBWYAQ1CHZ.jpg

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
While they aren't really wrong, why did you have to retweet a fucking femboy Pippa? :annoyedpippa:
View attachment 7132
idk man ive only seen that guy and Nyaru in particular not chimp out and correctly asses that if you chimp out publicly and get salty at results you wont pass many smell tests from other corpos

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Brit girl has a schedule for the coming days and...she got more sharks from Ikea. It has already begun, she's spending your super chats on literal toys. How does that make you feel?

View attachment 7131
She's saving more IKEA sharks from smelly vermintide. That's pretty based.

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

View attachment 7131
A Vtuber spending their money on anything tangible, even something so frivolous as a BLÅHAJ is an improvement over the typical 2000 Eurodollars a month on Ubereats and another 2000 on whatever FOTM gacha garbage you come to expect as a viewer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom