"Don't worry! My voice of tin-tin is very strong, and, I bomb stress in my stream!"Hakui Koyori

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Username Generator

Early Adopter

If you are gonna do this shit at least don't cuck out when you get attention from the chicken lmao

The original Tweet was this.
Archive since it got deleted
icaruskarin.PNG
Also the clip in question

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

1h56m13s timestamp. Video that contains IRyS dancing possibly exists and possibly somewhere online? :unsure:

Started, btw. Calli malding that IRyS and Bae don't know what My Chemical Romance is and Bae is a zoomer in general.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Okay so confession guys I actually like the autism moose and her content

Oh god I remember this bitch, shes insufferable
Everything she does is "muh autism", like no shit retard, you are playing pretend to be an anime girl, you need some degree of autism to do that.

Kourai

Not pictured: the will to live
Early Adopter
Archivist
As someone who got into hololive around March 2021, was there any particular reason why Coco pretty much didn't collab with any EN members until after she already announced her retirement? Looking back, she did do one meme review with Calli just a few weeks before the announcement, but I guess that could've also been scheduled after she already had decided to leave. It's not like she stopped working with other members in general after the China thing, and it would seem like a natural thing for her to have hung out with EN people from time to time as soon as their collab restrictions ended, and be part of streams with a mix of monolingual EN and JP members. IIRC, her first on screen interaction with Gura and Ina was on her graduation stream.
Supposedly a Collab ban.
Never confirmed.
and yes she only collabed after her graduation plans where final.
IIRC chat would ask Coco and the ENs about it (because as you say, it's a natural thing to want) and they would be vague about issues. A collab ban, while not confirmed, is plausible. The reason why - e.g. management had it out for Coco specifically and personally, they had a well-intentioned but disastrously-executed chink defence strategy for the ENs, etc. - well, there go the rrats.

Keep in mind this was also before I got into Vtubers and I got this from back-reading the homeland thread.

I fondly remember when people were happy about how Coco showed everyone that the talents have power and could just leave the agency, no problem, their roommate accounts get a boost and no more sharing profits, now management will learn its place.

Turns out that management's place is quite comfy.
Sometimes I wonder if someone at Cover used Coco's graduation to clean house. Something like "Nofriendsjin-san, we know you've managed idols for 20 years, but you lost our biggest earner, so GTFO there are differences in company direction". I'm basing this off a personal impression that management and the talents have a much more stable relationship now. Sure, management still makes mistakes. But recent dramas like Rushia's termination and Vesper's fight and suspension are still... cleaner than trashfires like Yagoo agreeing to have his own pay docked for Coco and Haachama's suspension, or Coco talking other Holos down from quitting with her.

HoloX's generation song for their first anniversary (Jouya Repaint). The character art is weird. There are EN CCs. I'm glad the song uses their lore instead of being a straight idol unit song.

Ollie is holding an Ollie exam for her anniversary. When I tuned in she was on question 18: How many people appeared in Ollie's 2021 birthday totsumachi? 60.

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
IIRC chat would ask Coco and the ENs about it (because as you say, it's a natural thing to want) and they would be vague about issues. A collab ban, while not confirmed, is plausible. The reason why - e.g. management had it out for Coco specifically and personally, they had a well-intentioned but disastrously-executed chink defence strategy for the ENs, etc. - well, there go the rrats.

Don't quote me, because this was also before I got into Vtubers and I got this from back-reading the homeland thread.

Sometimes I wonder if someone at Cover used Coco's graduation to clean house. Something like "Nofriendsjin-san, we know you've managed idols for 20 years, but you lost our biggest earner, so GTFO reflect on your actions". Sure, they still make mistakes. But recent dramas like Rushia's termination and Vesper's fight and suspension are still much... cleaner than trashfires like Yagoo agreeing to have his own pay docked for Coco and Haachama's suspension, or Coco talking other Holos down from quitting with her.

HoloX's generation song for their first anniversary. There are EN CCs. I'm glad the song uses their lore instead of being a straight idol unit song.

Ollie is holding an Ollie exam for her anniversary. When I tuned in she was on question 18: How many people appeared in Ollie's 2021 birthday totsumachi? 60.

Most of questions in Ollie's questionnaire required weapon-grade autism to answer without checking her channel first. I've watched most of her non-Apex streams but how the fuck am I supposed to remember the exact timestamp when she said her first "ara ara"? And then there was the math question... :inahungryl:

Edit: At least this time I was quick enough to grab some merch for myself, shipping costs be damned.

Last edited:

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Wow is Bae travelling to JP in a few weeks time? They talked about doing a 24h stream ala Miko and Kolone.

e: vv oh OK nevermind

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Wow is Bae travelling to JP in a few weeks time? They talked about doing a 24h stream ala Miko and Kolone.
Last time she talked about it, she said a JP trip really wasn't feasible for her any time soon. They just meant a 24 hour stream in general, not just for New Year's

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Kiara wants to Final Solution the English?

Austrian woman using Vichy France to obliterate the English, with German-engineered muscle cars. Colorized.

My take about the whole Vesper thing is, we are talking about a 36 year old man, that worked previously in a company and also has been in this business for a while. Leaving his tsim for some things or maybe because of them, he more or less knows how companies work.
I feel like if someone like him asks for something and you give him a stupid excuse to deny it, he will play ball but won't forget. He is also not a young adult or Japanese, so he has a limit to being treated like a baby or rolled over respectively.
After possibly too many times of management giving him BS excuses to deny him or ignore suggestions, he finally fought back and put management in their place.
Management being from a JP company took his repeated suggestions, eggings and final "discussion" (where he surely told them how they should do their jobs instead of doing BS) as repeated hostility and fighting.
This would also be in line with the rest of Tempus siding with him and having his back. Because to me it feels that if they wanted to push or discuss something to management, they will do it through Vesper, the one with actual experience on that field.

As my final Omegarrat over this. The management reestructuring of EN may have been pushed in some way because of the Vesper incident.

Like, comment and grade my Rrat from 0 to Meds now! please.

UberSoldat

Oh wow he actually came back sooner than I thought. I thought he take the winter off and come back early next year but meh.
According to his last stream, these will be his final videos before retirement.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter
As my final Omegarrat over this. The management reestructuring of EN may have been pushed in some way because of the Vesper incident.
I can't believe Vesper killed Omega. Fortunately he got off light because everyone hated that guy.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Vox man-hera moment pt. 45

He actually posted a string of voice tweets after just spitballing about his shit, i kinda skimmed it but so far the gist of it is that he realizes he got pigeonholed into being the "fanservice asmr" guy and is aware its off putting towards newcomers, but he doesnt know how to fix that to make everyone happy

Tl;dr he is aware and unconfortable with the fact he is seen as the office rape asmr guy, but he wants to make everyone happy while still getting the bag

Last edited:

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
Austrian woman using Vichy France to obliterate the English, with German-engineered muscle cars. Colorized.

My take about the whole Vesper thing is, we are talking about a 36 year old man, that worked previously in a company and also has been in this business for a while. Leaving his tsim for some things or maybe because of them, he more or less knows how companies work.
I feel like if someone like him asks for something and you give him a stupid excuse to deny it, he will play ball but won't forget. He is also not a young adult or Japanese, so he has a limit to being treated like a baby or rolled over respectively.
After possibly too many times of management giving him BS excuses to deny him or ignore suggestions, he finally fought back and put management in their place.
Management being from a JP company took his repeated suggestions, eggings and final "discussion" (where he surely told them how they should do their jobs instead of doing BS) as repeated hostility and fighting.
This would also be in line with the rest of Tempus siding with him and having his back. Because to me it feels that if they wanted to push or discuss something to management, they will do it through Vesper, the one with actual experience on that field.

About what I think as well. I know as I've gotten older becoming a yes man to management has turned more into a malicious compliance or an outright fuck you.

Last edited:

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Once again it is left to the white man to smack down the Japanese.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security

Finally, a new cover!! Premieres tomorrow!

343234234265654682.gif

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Vox man-hera moment pt. 45

He actually posted a string of voice tweets after just spitballing about his shit, i kinda skimmed it but so far the gist of it is that he realizes he got pigeonholed into being the "fanservice asmr" guy and is aware its off putting towards newcomers, but he doesnt know how to fix that to make everyone happy

Tl;dr he is aware and unconfortable with the fact he is seen as the office rape asmr guy, but he wants to make everyone happy while still getting the bag

I don't understand how this guy can be so astoundingly unaware that is took him so long to realize any of this. You'd think he would have gotten the hint when other livers said they started blocking him on Twitter so they didn't have to see his weird-ass tweets.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Erina zatsu!!!

Tenma says thank you!!!

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
I don't understand how this guy can be so astoundingly unaware that is took him so long to realize any of this. You'd think he would have gotten the hint when other livers said they started blocking him on Twitter so they didn't have to see his weird-ass tweets.
He was having a hard time with mental health for awhile now, so we can be pretty sure he was aware for a long time. Being stuck with the most schizo auidience out there is messing with him, but it is hard not to blame him for the situation.

So what is the way out? Decrease the number of "I'll rape you with a dirty brick" roleplay sessions? He seems to be doing those once a week, while pumping out a shitload of regular streams. Slowly output less of that shit over time, refocus thumbnails and stream titles from "Your BF plays with rods and lays pipes" to "Let's build that perfect factory!", and definetly work with management on tardwrangling for regular outbursts of toxic fans. Hope he visits his mental health doctor regularly and takes the meds.

He is a great entertainer and doesn't need to rely on the most vile shit. He has to realize that getting all the money and ruining your mind is not worth it. How about getting just good ammount of money, but staying healthy in a long run? Then again, I don't know what he does with the money, maybe he needs that much. If that is the case, he is fucking stuck.

Utano Pendora is moving from Japan to UK, due to family health reasons.

Utano Pandora 🎤🐼 said:
[Announcement]
Hi everyone. Might come as a bit of a shock, but in January, I will be moving back to the UK due to family health reasons. Streams may be a bit random for a while, and schedules may be cancelled, but I'll do my best to push forward and keep providing content!

I love Japan, so so much. But family always comes first, no matter what. I have enjoyed my time here thoroughly, and met so many wonderful people here. I didn't get to achieve all my dreams here, but I tried really hard. It's a bit of a shock, but I am proud of myself.

Japan will always be here, but family may not, and due to work and world stuff, I didn't get to visit home as much as I would have liked. It feels like a chapter in my life is coming to an end. I am scared, but I know what I have to do.

I got to experience a whole other way of life, and now I can also work towards going full time streamer in the UK. I wasn't expecting to do this anytime soon, and my emotions are still a bit all over the place, but I am ok! I will miss my cool japanese toilet.

I have to sell a lot of my stuff, so I have opened up a UK throne to replace some things I have to replace. No need to do anything and no pressure at all, just wanted to let you guys know.

Also, I will be able to get my twitch earnings too.

USS IOWA

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom