General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Saturnus

haha it's unou
This sounds very familiar like it's on the tip of my tongue. Was this during nijien gen 1?
It was like a week prior to Pomu going to surgery I believe. She kind of pestered her on it.

kestraline

Early Adopter
The moose is pretty ok, I'm kinda sad that she's probably not gonna collab with NijiEN again after spilling her spaghetti in one if the prop hunt collabs.
They still let Zentreya do collabs after the mess that was the GMod stream. It's probably a non-issue at this point.

Meanwhile, MariMari doing VRChat:

1670134039774.png

Last edited:

Empty_Inbox

🏆 Thread Recap links are in my Profile Posts
Early Adopter
Deranged Archivist
Axel made it to Japan, and I have no details beyond that - football talk filtered me hard. He was talking about sports bets and World Cup when I started watching

Also he got the 100K YouTube button

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
I'm torn, because I want Pippa to succeed and would love to see her hit the milestone, but I also cannot stand this pervasive feet shit that seems to be everywhere these days and I'd rather not have an accomplishment like this feed into it...

If Pippa finds a loophole to mess with them, though, that'd make it perfect.
Footfags should get the fucking rope

apparently she was at some twitch party as well

For God's sake Karen take out those fucking extensions they aren't doing what you think they're doing.

vestars20

Early Adopter
The full context makes funnier but also less impressive for her, yes she is living by herself, but apparently still streams from her Mom's house because she can't from her new place, so she still goes to her old home almost everyday to stream and do laundry since she decided not to buy a washing machine since she could use her old house one, so she is independent now but not really.
Aww, just like Ina moving out and like how Bae has her own shack. Having to go outside 2x a is a step. TBH, if I was a streamer who hadn't achieved success I would hide in my room like Peggo so it's nice to hear she is gaining social confidence.

Good segue for this Nene clip that made me think of how close gen 5 is.

Losing delta is a huge blow but the dynamic of Botan and Polka's experience contrasting Nene's exuberance in different ways along with Lamy being the glue that binds them is fun to see. I think Lamy is as needy/social to her gen mates as she is in streams.

She is probably the most "normal".

Mio is a nice mom but would Pekora actually be good with kids considering her certification?

Do this skit again but with Peko as the teacher and the three (Mio, Ui and Claire) as parents, would be really funny. Subaru, Ayame, La+/Shion, Nene, Matsuri/Lamy and Marine as the kids. Subaru would be like an oji disguised as a kid + Ui and Suba. Ayame would just be too fucking cute and frustrate Peko with Mio. La+/Shion would be gaki's and Claire would gaslight Peko that they are angels. Nene overwelms everyone. Matsuri/Lamy would hit on Peko but be easily rebuffed. Marine would hit on Peko but Peko would leave instead.

MyName

Autism moose is fun to listen to, can be a good voice actress, and has a good dynamic with the coomer squad, mostly because she's not like them.

Plus our banned grandpire shouted her out when he started at Holo. I wonder what's his thing with maple syrup woman.

GOTBB

She sees your criticisms and even invites them!

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter

paul

Early Adopter
Orange women/men just can't stop running their mouths. Axel confirms in his latest zatsudan that Vesper really had a fight with management. He tried to paddle back saying that he told chat this before and it's just his speculation but it was oblivious that he spilled the beans.

kukkia

Early Adopter
This sounds very familiar like it's on the tip of my tongue. Was this during nijien gen 1?
It was early on, yeah. Can't remember if Obsydia was out at the time or not. But basically she was trying to be supportive of Pomu and brought up her surgery when Pomu was trying not to talk about it. It wasn't a big deal but it was kinda awkward and Haruka comes off as the type of person to really regret those kinds of situations.

They still let Zentreya do collabs after the mess that was the GMod stream. It's probably a non-issue at this point.
Oh yeah, I'm sure they don't care, I think Haruka would probably just be too nervous to want to do one again.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Orange women/men just can't stop running their mouths. Axel confirms in his latest zatsudan that Vesper really had a fight with management. He tried to paddle back saying that he told chat this before and it's just his speculation but it was oblivious that he spilled the beans.
It was pretty obvious, as i said before, ves just has a very indie mentality, probably got told no over and over or got fed up with company procedure and snapped at them. Also note his age and him being the only non-asian in the group, also a wagie.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Takeshi Nofriendsjin confirmed
I hope they dont shit on dingo-man for being retarded now

Now i wonder if the jokes about Vesper calling managment a Yamanba are were the closest thing to the truth lmao

Atleast he didnt get Kronii pregnant

MyName

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
What do you think they were fighting about?
Jesus-fucking-Christ, guys. It's Vesper. This is a no-brainer.

They were arguing about bikes.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
Jesus-fucking-Christ, guys. It's Vesper. This is a no-brainer.

They were arguing about bikes.
Nofriend gook was riding BMX

vesper was riding kronii

kukkia

Early Adopter

He dropped another one.

I honestly hope he keeps making videos and just ignores the drama. Even though I don't always agree with DN there's barely anyone else who actually tries to produce analytical content on vtubing.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
He certainly did try to back peddle. I'm pretty sure he doesn't know the exact reason for the disagreement otherwise Axel probably would've let that slip cause he isn't the sharpest. I do like how he had his boys back tho already calling out management for being the bitches they are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom