"Do you think my laughing is real?"Takane Lui

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
A sterilized Pomu who cannot even as much as curse by off-chance. Thank god I live in one where that didn't happen.
Yeah, Ame, Kiara, Calli, Gura, and Kronii never swear. I couldn't imagine a world in which they did.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Sava is streaming, today she's... man I hate having to justify these stream titles. It's basically just a zatsudan.

Also no one's posted Rin's stream? I know it's Pokemon, but still

Hopefully not graduation, because I would find that odd given how good a year this has been for her, as she seemed to have really gotten a lot of motivation back after her slump last year.
After Sana I would not wish this fate upon my worst enemy

Chat: "I miss Gura!"
Calli: "She'll be back! Just give her a little time."
Chat: "We miss Ina, also!"
Calli: "She'll--- yeaaaah. I hope she's well"
Turns out I don't have to wish it on anyone, it's happening anyways
:depressedtako:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Yeah, Ame, Kiara, Calli, Gura, and Kronii never swear. I couldn't imagine a world in which they did.
Gura does hold back, but I get the feeling that's something she decided on herself rather than being imposed by management.

thequ1eteye

Early Adopter
More than the MatPat thing, the fucking Ina mention at the start.

:depressedtako: Oof
Since her drawing career seems to go forward, I can't blame her if she decides to graduate, it will be a sad day, but her passion is drawing, and the holo gig seems more like a side hobby than her main priority.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Knock on wood, but I don't think Ina's break has anything specifically to do with Hololive. She's radio silent on Nagu as well. I think the most likely thing is that she's just in an enormous rut. I would lean towards potentially having lost someone, but she seemed fairly put together during her last stream.

There have been times when she's said the last thing she wanted to do is draw something, for work or pleasure. My guess is this is a much more extreme version of that, where she doesn't feel like doing anything. Pre-Hololive Ina didn't exactly have the most healthy lifestyle, so I wouldn't be surprised if this has happened multiple times in the past. It is a shame though because she was making such enormous progress, especially with moving into her new office and stuff.

She's also included in the 4th Holofes leak.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I'm currently having sloppy unprotected sex with your Oshi and I think she gave me something, please help me I don't want to be pozzed.

Gintoki

White Yaksha
Early Adopter
Mooms always struck me as more of the Nijisanji type, what with her scatterbrain, ranting and andy-kaufmanesque "is she kidding or is she serious?" antics. I guess now I know why

This gives some legitimacy to the rrat that Shachimu was originally going to be Petra.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Calli did say she's going to be meeting up with Ina in person "soon" too though, so it's not like she's totally out of touch....

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ina actually died 2 weeks ago ever since she recieved an anthrax package from Ayame and they are working on grooming Kronii to replace her since she is the only Canadian Korean in Hololive

kestraline

Early Adopter
Kirsche doing Predecessor:

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
:depressedtako: Oof
:cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:Haha here comes the VERMINTIDE :cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae::cursedbae:
The Rrat breeding will grow from this!

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I don't know if Pippa would want to stream any of the content she currently makes on to her notPippa account. She always seemed like she wants to keep the two separated as much as possible. Not just for kayfabe, but for the content as well. Pippa is her personality dialed up to 10, and Yuni is more her normal self. Admittedly, I've only tuned into a handful of Yuni streams, but that's just the impression that I get.
I haven't seen too much of Yuni, simply because of when I discovered Pippa, but the clips I've seen were still kind of edgy. Though one thing I'll say, is that if Yuni is the more chill version of Pippa, that would still be fine because her interview streams tend to be like that anyway as they're more about the guest and less about proving how smart she is or whatever it is Tim Pool does when he puts his guest on the cuck stool within the studio.

If anything, I admire your commitment.
To be a successful businessman you must be decisive and resolute. That is why I can fix her.

And Grimmi got to 700subs on her subathon so now there's a Gaspar Daki in the works (She didn't know what to put at 700 and didn't think she'd get to 700).
I don't watch that much of Grimmi but I think she's pretty good. She captures her personality very well.

View attachment 6838
[- SEND DISCORDFAGS TO LOS ANGELES 2029A.D. WE NEED TARGETS TO CALIBRATE OUR M-25 PHASED PLASMA PULSE-RIFLES -]
I think you're our first full time gimmick account. That means we've hit the big leagues.

angry sushi

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Calli did say she's going to be meeting up with Ina in person "soon" too though, so it's not like she's totally out of touch....

That means ina is gonna commit self-ropeage from the ceiling, calli will meet her in person when it's time for the gook to go to hell where she belongs.

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
In this reprieve of Ina content, I have come to the understanding that I don't enjoy any of the other Gen 1 girls.

gregeoryL

Tulpa
Early Adopter

God's Strongest Mozumite

Mega Mozu Milkers.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Rare moment of Kiara willingly playing Minecraft, preparing to fight the Wither with Fauna

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Gura does hold back, but I get the feeling that's something she decided on herself rather than being imposed by management.
I almost did not include Gura, because she does mostly hold back, but I feel like she does at least slip more than the ones not included. Otherwise, all the talents that "hold back" do because they personally want to and have said as much.
Knock on wood, but I don't think Ina's break has anything specifically to do with Hololive. She's radio silent on Nagu as well. I think the most likely thing is that she's just in an enormous rut. I would lean towards potentially having lost someone, but she seemed fairly put together during her last stream.

There have been times when she's said the last thing she wanted to do is draw something, for work or pleasure. My guess is this is a much more extreme version of that, where she doesn't feel like doing anything. Pre-Hololive Ina didn't exactly have the most healthy lifestyle, so I wouldn't be surprised if this has happened multiple times in the past. It is a shame though because she was making such enormous progress, especially with moving into her new office and stuff.

She's also included in the 4th Holofes leak.
Yeah, she has had a really bad year mentally and physically, that isn't even a rrat. She has been physically sick a lot and has had artist's block for a while and has said as much. That, plus all the other stressors, like her ISP issues, moving, and Sana's graduation have seem to have taken their tolls on her mental health. I honestly think pure stress is affecting her physical health, as well.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
What exactly was Ina's last stream and did she announce anything special on it?

Umikot

What exactly was Ina's last stream and did she announce anything special on it?

This one;

She basically announced she was taking an indefinite break because of health issues, though she would still show up in some streams or events occasionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom