"Gigi you're a bit too, too big for breastfeeding"Raora Panthera

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwoBit

Early Adopter
I feel like she'd just do a Yuni stream as she has done those before while working as Pippa. I can't imagine her letting someone stand in her way to have a stream with her idol when she's gone as far as to try to play his stream live on hers before because she wanted to watch his New Years stream last year while doing her own.

The fish can not deprive the world of this collab
:fishfry:

The annoying thing is that all of the typical archive and restream channels got struck and nuked today for Jim.
I don't know if Pippa would want to stream any of the content she currently makes on to her notPippa account. She always seemed like she wants to keep the two separated as much as possible. Not just for kayfabe, but for the content as well. Pippa is her personality dialed up to 10, and Yuni is more her normal self. Admittedly, I've only tuned into a handful of Yuni streams, but that's just the impression that I get.

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter

Did it touch anyone's leg?
reignald-monsterhouse.gif

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I don't know if Pippa would want to stream any of the content she currently makes on to her notPippa account. She always seemed like she wants to keep the two separated as much as possible. Not just for kayfabe, but for the content as well. Pippa is her personality dialed up to 10, and Yuni is more her normal self. Admittedly, I've only tuned into a handful of Yuni streams, but that's just the impression that I get.
Same, but I could see her making an acception if the fish flops on her.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
So Hana Macchia of Nijisanji Ex-ID is showcasing her new outfit right now in this stream. Late post since it has happened for like, 36 minute-ish (Too busy watching a madman in SimCity 3000 ten+ years ago made a dystopia city), but eh.

View attachment 6827
View attachment 6829
This looks pretty nice if compared to her original look and her sci-fi/arknight character copy cuvet lady costume. Makes her more adult-looking.

If anyone want to see how it looks on stream, she still live now, roleplaying with greenscreen.

EDIT:

View attachment 6830
pfftttt (she and chat literally playing tic-tac-toe right now)

Don't really catch Hana's streams these days, but
Vesper---HNNGHHH.gif

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Currently Grim, Kit And Jones are on with Grimmi goofing on her while she seethes and plays Idol Manager.

"Why would I ship any of you? One of you is a skelleton, one of you is a tumblr sexyman, and one of you is Kit."-Grimmi

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Mooms always struck me as more of the Nijisanji type, what with her scatterbrain, ranting and andy-kaufmanesque "is she kidding or is she serious?" antics. I guess now I know why

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter
Me: How the fuck am I supposed to keep up with both Vtubers and the goddamned ball chasing game at the same time?

The Great Wosemi-sama:

I've told, I've told you she's THE wife material of NijisanjiEN if you conveniently forget her first cooking stream when she almost stabbed herself in the eye with a knife while trying to open a can without a can opener.

There are some Vtubers watching the World Cup, I found Peanuts-kun (who missed Japan's winning goal against Germany) and Maimoto (watching with some male Nijis).

One is interesting though, Vsen's Yashiki Ciel (the group promoted by Asano Ruri, one of which Hananoki Maru who got voluntarily stream sniped by Suisei during Tetris 99) who watched Japan and France games. Not sure if she's French fluent in Japanese or Japanese fluent in French, some games she played has the interface in French and during her introduction stream she self proclaimed Nihongo Jouzu.

Timestamped is her self introduction in French

She also sang in French during the same stream and it's an interesting song

If you want to watch the Japan-Spain game at 4am JST, feel free to join here

Also, Re:AcT's Tsukushi Aria and Nekono Yukino released dakimakura covers but I don't think I can link the images without getting put on a list (especially Aria).

Edit: Still confusing with Ciel, sometimes she refers to Japan as "Japan", sometimes Nippon.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Grimmi hit 600 subs in her subathon. Hot tub stream achieved.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
Laplus leaker shit from vt confirmed
View attachment 6825

EDIT: ARCHIVE of the original post

Hmm, that Deco*27 thing being confirmed lends some credibility to the rest of the leak. I'm excited to see that Irys is slotted, as well as a confirmation of council 3D

Anya seems to be missing from the line-u tho, did Cover forget her too??

There will be a Hololive + Holostars Nee Years concert, starting at 11pm JST
Myth will sing Animal and ID1 Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Considering that everyone in the line-up has 3D, this might be 3D as well but Im not certain

Screenshot_20221201_082909_YouTube.jpg
Kiara forced well known compilation clipper Kowkarot to immediately premiere his clip of the recent HoloEN + ID Among Us stream

The 3rd and Final of Covers Hiring-videos.

This time, looking for:
Studio technicians & Assistant-directors

Last edited:

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

agility_

Early Adopter

View attachment 6834
Kiara forced well known compilation clipper Kowkarot to immediately premiere his clip of the recent HoloEN + ID Among Us stream

Good. Clippers have only one job, they might as well be whipped into doing it.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
And Grimmi got to 700subs on her subathon so now there's a Gaspar Daki in the works (She didn't know what to put at 700 and didn't think she'd get to 700).

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
weird but Matt seems good so this might be alright. Besides more people learning about VTubers is always good, so long as it’s through good representatives.
Get ready for the normies to be triggered by random shit again, SJWs gonna SJW

RhoasJonas

Capippalist
Besides more people learning about VTubers is always good, so long as it’s through good representatives.
You know what always makes hobbies and interests better? More people.

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Grimmi is being bullied by 4 different people

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Een Gevolg

Undead Nurse #1
Early Adopter
Lazulight is accepting fanart to use in official project! It probably won't be a surprise to say that wasn't some of the Twittards' focus, though.

If you think an acronym (also used for ships referred to as steamship btw) is bad, wait until someone actually uses the proper imagery.
x98c4y54gcgz.jpg

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Lol Grimmi just kicked them out and made a call room for only women. She's going anti penis haver.

agility_

Early Adopter
Lazulight is accepting fanart to use in official project! It probably won't be a surprise to say that wasn't some of the Twittards' focus, though.

Wouldn't you know it

surprise.png

Where are the "Educate Yourself" Aia/Finana dominoes when you need them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom