"Akaii naa~!"Shirakami Fubuki

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MR.T800

Why do you cry?
The more I see of the Discordfag posse, the more I want all of them to suck off a shotgun.
terminator2-crush-skull.gif

[- SEND DISCORDFAGS TO LOS ANGELES 2029A.D. WE NEED TARGETS TO CALIBRATE OUR M-25 PHASED PLASMA PULSE-RIFLES -]

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Lazulight is accepting fanart to use in official project! It probably won't be a surprise to say that wasn't some of the Twittards' focus, though.

If you think an acronym (also used for ships referred to as steamship btw) is bad, wait until someone actually uses the proper imagery.
View attachment 6837

The upside to the announcement: this is LazuLight 3D confirmation.

The downside: It's likely a few weeks or even a month away, as the form has a Dec. 19 deadline.

The second upside: This and Axia's graduation might satisfy the law of equivalent exchange to resurrect Kaburaki Roco.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
The upside to the announcement: this is LazuLight 3D confirmation.

The downside: It's likely a few weeks or even a month away, as the form has a Dec. 19 deadline.

The second upside: This and Axia's graduation might satisfy the law of equivalent exchange to resurrect Kaburaki Roco.
Is nijisanji doing some Fullmetal Alchemist shit with their livers? Is riku going to obtain ultimate power by sacrificing and bringing on certain livers? Was this the purpose of the nijification all along?!
:pekol:

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter
Is nijisanji doing some Fullmetal Alchemist shit with their livers? Is riku going to obtain ultimate power by sacrificing and bringing on certain livers? Was this the purpose of the nijification all along?!
Gaining enough sacrifices to awaken the ancient evil that would enact the final yab and end the world.

Or just the entire Japan, i don't know.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
You all seeing this current YouTube header?

youtube-header.png

Oh no, senpai. Please don't notice us.

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
Recognising his mistake in 2020, Riku Tazumi set out on a mission: a mission to restore the old identity of Nijisanji.

The Great Corporatism of the company occurred gradually, and Tazumi in his young naiveté did not see the soulful rough edges of his merry band of psychopaths become smooth and sanitised around him.

So he concocted a plan most genius: To sacrifice NijiIN, and use their energy into birthing a new contingent using the blueprint of 2018 Nijisanji - LazuLight, and NijiEN. Then, he sacrificed Yumenografia hostesses to create the VTA - a school for young students whose internet life was moulded by the humour of the Old Guard, hoping to perfect his old formula for a modern age.

Amongst the many test subjects of his first attempt, only one bleeds rainbow colours from her veins, but Tazumi hesitated. Maybe it wasn't a good idea, he thought, and so Ranunculus were sent out to sow the seeds needed for the bun-haired Golden Child.

He used a lot of his resources on the solo debutant, Hyakumantenbara Salome, and returned to the shadows while he devised a plan on who must perish to bring about the Second Coming. This plan is still in motion.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
I said I made up my mind!
If anything, I admire your commitment.

This is a filter stream.
Filtered @10:00 aproximmately. Gonna catch up later tho.

Here's a quick combination clip of him talking about his health this stream, for posterity:
View attachment 6819 It's pretty damn dire.

I would kneel so hard if she finds a way. I pray that she does.
Ok, confession time. I arrived pretty late to this side of the internet, so I have no involvement or knowledge about many of the personalities that are discussed on the homeland. I don't really mind, it's another rabbit hole to fall into. Even so, I really hope Pippa gets to collab with him in any sort of way and if Fishman makes a hissy fit, she can churn out another FLAVR persona and do it. Maybe make good use of her schizophrenia for once, y'know?

Mooms always struck me as more of the Nijisanji type, what with her scatterbrain, ranting and andy-kaufmanesque "is she kidding or is she serious?" antics. I guess now I know why

I've said it before, and I´ll say it again:
Pomu and Selen should've been in holo. :medsmoremeds:
If they didn't go and waste a slot and a rig with sana's nepotism hire, maybe that would've happened.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Yagoo promoted that MatPat thing

VIA label also announced Hololive DECO 27 music project

Hmm, that Deco*27 thing being confirmed lends some credibility to the rest of the leak. I'm excited to see that Irys is slotted, as well as a confirmation of council 3D

Anya seems to be missing from the line-u tho, did Cover forget her too??

There will be a Hololive + Holostars Nee Years concert, starting at 11pm JST
Myth will sing Animal and ID1 Chitty Chitty Bang Bang

Considering that everyone in the line-up has 3D, this might be 3D as well but Im not certain.

Weird the concerts on the 31st didn't get translated on the English HoloPro Twitter. Here are the songs:
Fi4V3yXaMAAlJUh.png
Fi4aP5SaYAEaboE.png
Mooms always struck me as more of the Nijisanji type, what with her scatterbrain, ranting and andy-kaufmanesque "is she kidding or is she serious?" antics. I guess now I know why

The two seem to be way closer than I originally thought, which is nice. Really glad the collab ban ended.

Here's the info scraped from the Hololive website. Apparently there is an actual image from the website that leaked, but it confirms that CouncilRyS and ID2 will be in the concerts, which is awesome, if real. Here is the info, take it with a grain of salt:
hololive SUPER EXPO 2023 & hololive 4th fes. Our Bright Parade Supported By BUSHIROAD

2023.03.18 & 19

day 1 hololive stage:

Sora, RBC, Mel, Haachama, Choco, Subaru, AZKi, Miko, Flare, Noel, Watame, Luna, Laplus, Iroha, Chloe, Lui, Koyori, Kiara, Ina, Ame, Mumei, Risu, Iofi, Ollie

day 1 holo27 stage:

Sora, Mel, Shion, Ayame, Choco, Mio, Miko, Okayu, Suisei, Pekora, Flare, Kanata, Luna, Lamy, Laplus, Lui, Koyo, Chloe, Iroha, Moona, Ollie, Iofi, Kiara, Gura, Mumei, Bae

holo*27

2022年12月1日よりhololive × DECO27による新音楽プロジェクト「holo27」が始動。インターネットの10代~20代の若い世代に圧倒的な支持を得ているDECO*27がhololiveタレント達を総合プロデュー ス。

holo27, a new music project by hololive and DECO27, will launch on December 1, 2022. DECO27, which has an overwhelming following among the Internet's younger generation in their teens and twenties, will comprehensively produce the holo27 talents.

2023年3月15日には「holo27 Originals Vol.1」「holo27 Covers Vol.1」のアルバム2作のリリースが決定。

Two albums, "holo27 Originals Vol. 1" and "holo27 Covers Vol. 1," will be released on March 15, 2023.

day 2 hololive stage:

Aki, Fubuki, Matsuri, Aqua, Shion, Ayame, Mio, Okayu, Koone, Suisei, Pekora, Marine, Kanata, Towa, Lamy, Nene, Botan, Mori, Gura, IRyS, Fauna, Kronii, Bae, Moona, Reine
Not sure why Anya and Polka are missing. We know Ollie and Reine's 3D are done due to a leak a while back. Anya was oddly missing, maybe even with her base model rerigged, she just wants a new base model entirely and decided to do that so her 3D is delayed? Or prior engagements? Hopefully not graduation, because I would find that odd given how good a year this has been for her, as she seemed to have really gotten a lot of motivation back after her slump last year.

Johnny Jambalaya

99%
Early Adopter
Ward Security
Hopefully not graduation, because I would find that odd given how good a year this has been for her, as she seemed to have really gotten a lot of motivation back after her slump last year.
If so, I’d graduate from our collective plane of existence.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Pekora just murdered Marine live on stream.

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter

So Calli confirmed what we all assumed when Gura said she almost got to meet MatPat.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸
Nina's 12 hour Crusader Kings 3 has started!

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
Ok Chiki Chiki Ban Ban makes a lot more sense than Chitty Chitty Bang Bang.

DanchousLoyalHamu

Gyudon is tasty

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
I've said it before, and I´ll say it again:
Pomu and Selen should've been in holo. :medsmoremeds:
If they didn't go and waste a slot and a rig with sana's nepotism hire, maybe that would've happened.
Imagine a hell dimension where Selen is restrained and kept back under hololive's Sword of Damochles managerial wrangling. A sterilized Pomu who cannot even as much as curse by off-chance. Thank god I live in one where that didn't happen.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

So Calli confirmed what we all assumed when Gura said she almost got to meet MatPat.

More than the MatPat thing, the fucking Ina mention at the start.

Chat: "I miss Gura!"
Calli: "She'll be back! Just give her a little time."
Chat: "We miss Ina, also!"
Calli: "She'll--- yeaaaah. I hope she's well"
:depressedtako: Oof

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Imagine a hell dimension where Selen is restrained and kept back under hololive's Sword of Damochles managerial wrangling. A sterilized Pomu who cannot even as much as curse by off-chance. Thank god I live in one where that didn't happen.
Imagine a universe in which Ina's and Fauna's wishes were granted by the Gods, and both joined Nijisanji, swearing like sailors and rating their viewers' genitals on stream.

We could finally have the real Ina!

And being in Nijisanji, she'd even stream.

angry sushi

Early Adopter

lakyus

Unicorns are the most oppressed minority
Early Adopter
Spooder playing Rez without the infamous accessory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom