"I'm fine! I'm not fine! Fuck you!"Sakamata Chloe

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
So, I got this on my feed. Wactor is launching an ES gen.
It's not HoloÑ, but it's close.

Hey >:) The first #WACTOR ES 1st GEN member has arrived~
I'm #NeonKuroyuri, an experiment made to destroy the world who's (maybe) learning to behave.
I'm debuting on 11/26, so don't miss it. Join me to conquer the world!

Their mama is the same artist who made Kiara's "Blood" MV's art.

Last edited:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter

Hey >:) The first #WACTOR ES 1st GEN member has arrived~ I'm #NeonKuroyuri, an experiment made to destroy the world who's (maybe) learning to behave. I'm debutin on 11/26, so don't miss it. Join me to conquer the world!

I swear, the cringe lores hit way harder when they are in Spanish.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Grimmi's friend is doing a 10k flute stream and is currently trying to play the penis song.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter

Hey >:) The first #WACTOR ES 1st GEN member has arrived~ I'm #NeonKuroyuri, an experiment made to destroy the world who's (maybe) learning to behave. I'm debutin on 11/26, so don't miss it. Join me to conquer the world!

This company is really odd, I did a little research on their PR twitter and found out that they're holding ID-branch auditions right now but some things listed raised a few questions for me such as:
- The requirements to be able to speak English
- How nationality and area of residence don't matter in the screening process

Why even bother labeling it as ID-gen audition then?

Koyori is premiering her new song right now, and the mystery video premiering later will be the 3D mv for it
Cute pop-ish song that fits her energy, not exactly my cup of tea though

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Hey >:) The first #WACTOR ES 1st GEN member has arrived~
I'm #NeonKuroyuri, an experiment made to destroy the world who's (maybe) learning to behave.
I'm debuting on 11/26, so don't miss it. Join me to conquer the world!

You know it's a Spanish gen when they're three days late for their debut

kushami tasukaru

Early Adopter

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
May I say something? I am still pleasantly surprised with low little unicorn presence we have here (by here i mean both TVA and Homeland). Only came across one in Homeland sperging out about male collabs, who claimed to be banned from /vt/, and he pretty much got clowned on by everyone.

I thought there would be more since I presume there is a significant user cross-over between here and /vt/. Heck I've seen more unicorns on reddit than here, their comments usually got downvoted to hell but they exist.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
You know it's a Spanish gen when they're three days late for their debut
Looks like she actually debuted on time and what I actually saw was the artist´s retweeting it. I saw a clip and her voice filtered me HARD.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
No idea who they are/were but another company bites the dust.

1669637992640.png1669638012833.png

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
A very amateur cursory glance tells that she hasnt gained much from going indie and only gained a momentary spike in views when she joined VSJ, even her post graduation metrics were really meh compared to peak coco, post graduation, aka July, was also the only real moment of growth as a whole before she started getting half the views as she did when she was coco
Alot of her non IRL streams have lower viewcounts than even people like Akirose or Iroha, who both have only 600k subs instead of 1.23M
Theres probably someone who could get a better view into it, but as a whole she hasnt propelled that much as she did pre HL, not even joining VSJ seemed to do much, rest of VSJ including Zen seems to do better than her too
I fondly remember when people were happy about how Coco showed everyone that the talents have power and could just leave the agency, no problem, their roommate accounts get a boost and no more sharing profits, now management will learn its place.

Turns out that management's place is quite comfy.

BioBreak

You gonna eat that?
Early Adopter
May I say something? I am still pleasantly surprised with low little unicorn presence we have here (by here i mean both TVA and Homeland). Only came across one in Homeland sperging out about male collabs, who claimed to be banned from /vt/, and he pretty much got clowned on by everyone.

I thought there would be more since I presume there is a significant user cross-over between here and /vt/. Heck I've seen more unicorns on reddit than here, their comments usually got downvoted to hell but they exist.
This place isn't as well-known as /vt/ or reddit and would prefer to keep it that way to keep the spergs and normies out.

Last edited:

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Scuddle

Pope of にじさんじ
I fondly remember when people were happy about how Coco showed everyone that the talents have power and could just leave the agency, no problem, their roommate accounts get a boost and no more sharing profits, now management will learn its place.

Turns out that management's place is quite comfy.
I think these are two separate discussions, to be honest, and it mostly boils down to how a person values financial prospects against personal happiness in the event that these two things start to conflict.

What I'm about to say isn't said with anyone in mind, but a person's place under management is only as 'comfy' as their relationship with said management is, and if a person decides that they're ready to go solo then Kson, Misumi, Delta, are all still appropriate examples of people who left a company and kept a sizeable enough portion of their fans to continue doing what they do for a living on their own terms.

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
this man cried about being cancelled like couple weeks ago

1669643365531.png

Faceless Waifu

prompt: 1girl, solo, faceless
Early Adopter

View attachment 6583

Watch as he returned into vtuber scene only to talk about which corpo vtubers has the best NSFWs. Or became hentai works reviewer.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Watch as he returned into vtuber scene only to talk about which corpo vtubers has the best NSFWs. Or became hentai works reviewer.
So the Warski route?

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Watch as he returned into vtuber scene only to talk about which corpo vtubers has the best NSFWs.

Too late.

Also I'm now wondering if he's the guy who started the 'I really really want to fuck Hoshimachi Suisei' pasta.

Tyrvalla

Early Adopter

Those types need the same kind of people in a community that shares the same brain cell. The more opposition they get the more shattered their psyche and thankfully here and the homeland hates those kind of people and I hope we will keep it that way.

Personally I dislike those types of people, I am more of a content enjoyer. If the content is funny, wholesome, relatable, and not lewdbaiting then it is good content to watch. And most of the times those unicorns tries to box up their favorite vtubers, leading to unwatchable, repetitive, nonsense of a content.

View attachment 6583

Really shows when someone is pushed to the brink their real self comes out. In this case, a fucking loser.

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

View attachment 6583

:incoming:

This motherfucker lost all credibility a while ago, but what grinds my gears is he fucking cried on stream like a fagoot, saying he would go away and yet he's still here.
So which one is it? Are you going to break your "promise" like a bitch or are you gonna keep your word and fuck off?

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
How are people still willing to work for WACTOR after the crap they pulled with doxxing their talents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom