"Don't talk to me. You are Irish. Shut your potato eating mouth... Shut the fuck up"Kaneko Lumi

General Vtuber Discussion (V1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

That Chuuba Enjoyer

DM me if you have a Ed, Edd n Eddy clip
Early Adopter
She's slept at the library so often, she's making her own library paste.
View attachment 6572
View attachment 6571
Pippa really got competition with being Mold Queen of Phase Connect with Remi. She's making record time in showing her mold production prowess! :smugselen:

And comes the fixer to defend his oshi's honor! :icanfixher:

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
1669615816063.png

wew

Male hag love!
Had no idea Fruit got a new model and I may not like her much but damn does it look nice

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter

Nenélove

Menace of the Asylum
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Btw, thank you @Scoots while I've been away dealing irl and likely vtuber burn out your recaps have been the handiest things just to get the quicker catch up on the retarded world of men with voice changers
:sanasmile:
You're welcome hopefully I can find some time sooner than later to catch up and make the recaps I'm behind on after Ragnarok and Violet stop being a black hole for my free time

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

Am i tripping or is "demondrankies" a jab at her lean yab

Renmai

Shiori, what the fuck are you talking about?
Early Adopter
So Irys's current chesticles might be the nerfed version.. meaning there is an event bouncier version out there somewhere lol

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Takodachi

Shared joy is double joy
Early Adopter
Power outage hit Mari's neighborhood (zone?) and her stream went down.
I wonder where that might have been

(IiI_MmM_VvV_IiI_RrR_SsS)

'That is a small price for so great a treachery."

Probably. The stream has been pretty fun so far. Honestly, it makes me appreciate Mori more, and I think a lot of her personality is utterly lost due to the model rigging. She speaks with her face and movement, and not so much her voice (if that makes sense). I watch a good bit of Mori, and when I look away and listen, it's mostly the same thing. But I am generally surprised/entertained watching her reactions. It changes a bit of the dynamic. She comes across a lot more cheerful with a lot more effort.
I think she would benefit from the IRyS treatment, Brian did a hell of a job bringing out IRyS' personality in the new rigging.

stassy

IRyS said they nerfed her boob jiggle in the latest version of the Hololive app lol
Botan 3D model should also get nerfed because it's really filtering during concert

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Mako playing Sekiro for the first time

ViolentNugget

Confirmed Unicorn
Probably. The stream has been pretty fun so far. Honestly, it makes me appreciate Mori more, and I think a lot of her personality is utterly lost due to the model rigging. She speaks with her face and movement, and not so much her voice (if that makes sense). I watch a good bit of Mori, and when I look away and listen, it's mostly the same thing. But I am generally surprised/entertained watching her reactions. It changes a bit of the dynamic. She comes across a lot more cheerful with a lot more effort.
I think she would benefit from the IRyS treatment, Brian did a hell of a job bringing out IRyS' personality in the new rigging.
She talks with her hands a lot unlike Kiara who is more expressive but she doesn't move a lot while talking

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
She talks with her hands a lot unlike Kiara who is more expressive but she doesn't move a lot while talking
It's the Italian ancestry.

This stream is probably gonna get me to try and see if my PC can emulate GoW3 after.

USS IOWA

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Whose? Hannah's or Karen's?
One of them looks like her middle name might be Brunhilde, the other has a last name dangerously close to Calzone. It's Karen.

Cptn Snshn

Proctors least favorite child.
Early Adopter
I just woke up, why cptn shsn and nene's husband is having a old married couple moment
He doesn't touch me anymore, I get all dressed up like his favorite V-tuber Nyanners but he keeps asking for seperate beds.

paul

Early Adopter

Is this the stuff sydsnap promoted? Also these filters... Japan is not good for her.
Fiko0ThUUAA9Cz0.jpeg

Koyori's anniversary live in less than 30 minutes

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
With regards to Kson, maybe the China theory has some weight, but I can't help that it's something simpler; that Kson has just shown herself to be too unstable and toxic to work with. Maybe the foul-mouthed rulebreaker character isn't actually a character. How horrifying would that be? I loved Coco's streams back when I first got into this stuff, but her character eventually wore thin, and I was just a watcher - if she still acted that way when the mics were off, I could see how she could have been unpleasant to work with.
Yknow I just remembered this coco clip

Where she talked about all the things she did to avoid getting a job. While I'm sure a lot is exaggerated for storytelling purposes the way she talks about it makes me think she's the type of person who just doesn't like to be told what to do and prefers to avoid responsibilities. It would explain why she's so obsessed with :talentfreedom:
People like that in my experience have issues with authority and get pissy the moment you ask them to do anything. I don't doubt she's a fun person to hang out with but put her in an environment where you are expected to conform and be productive and she probably can't function.
I'll take my rrats now.:cursedbae:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom